3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Marion, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Marion, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Marion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Hands Of Grace
- 3.75 (17)
- Learn More
- International Rejuvenation Center
- 4.25 (10)
- Learn More
- Valley Health Care Center
- 4.75 (14)
- Learn More
Hands Of Grace provides assisted living services in Marion, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 93 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 155 Ridgefield Dr, in the 24354 area code inside Smyth county, Hands Of Grace assists those senior citizens who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Hands Of Grace include off-site outings and picnics, tailored service plans and scheduled bathroom reminders.
International Rejuvenation Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Smyth county, Virginia. It includes a total of 19 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. International Rejuvenation Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Marion, VA and surrounding areas. International Rejuvenation Center is located at 221 West Main Street, 24354 zip code. International Rejuvenation Center includes services like: on-site lectures and guest speakers, private laundry services and faith-based services.
When looking for senior living in Chilhowie, Virginia, you will find Valley Health Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 26 assisted living units. It is located at 940 East Lee Highway, 24319 zip code and includes services such as around-the-clock staff, a full-time nurse and meals approved by a dietitian. Valley Health Care Center provides assisted living not only to Chilhowie residents, but also to all Smyth county residents too.
Assisted Living near Marion, Virginia
- Assisted Living in CULPEPER, VA
- Assisted Living in MANASSAS, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in NEW MARKET, VA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODBRIDGE, VA
- Assisted Living in FISHERSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in BERRYVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, VA
- Assisted Living in VIENNA, VA
- Assisted Living in McLEAN, VA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, VA
- Assisted Living in ROANOKE, VA
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
More senior living options in Marion:
There are additional senior living options available to Marion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marion, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Marion, VA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marion, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marion, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marion and Smyth County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.