4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bedford, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Bedford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Cardinal Senior Communities
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Carriage Hill
- 4.00 (20)
- Learn More
- English Meadows Elks Home Campus
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Runk & Pratt Of Forest
- 4.75 (14)
- Learn More
Cardinal Senior Communities provides assisted living services in Bedford, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 57 retirees at a time. With a location at 1350 Longwood Avenue, in the 24523 area code inside Bedford county, Cardinal Senior Communities assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Cardinal Senior Communities include arts & crafts, falls management and regular health assessments.
Carriage Hill specializes in providing senior living in Bedford county, Virginia. It includes a total of 140 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Carriage Hill is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Bedford, VA and surrounding areas. Carriage Hill is located at 1203 Roundtree Drive, 24523 zip code. Carriage Hill includes services such as: all meals included, walking trails and scheduled bathroom reminders.
When searching for senior assisted living in Bedford, Virginia, you will find English Meadows Elks Home Campus as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 230 assisted living units. It is located at 931 Ashland Avenue, 24523 zip code and provides services such as housekeeping, walking trails and meals approved by a dietitian. English Meadows Elks Home Campus provides assisted living not only to Bedford residents, but also to all Bedford county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Runk & Pratt Of Forest, located at 208 Gristmill Road in the 24551 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Forest, Virginia. Runk & Pratt Of Forest has a total capacity of 84 elderly residents. It includes pharmacy services, outdoor walking grounds and an emergency alert system.
Assisted Living near Bedford, Virginia
- Assisted Living in BERRYVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in FRONT ROYAL, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, VA
- Assisted Living in DALEVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in FAIRFAX, VA
- Assisted Living in RICE, VA
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in INDEPENDENCE, VA
- Assisted Living in STERLING, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
More senior living options in Bedford:
There are additional senior living options available to Bedford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bedford, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Bedford, VA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bedford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bedford, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bedford and Bedford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.