Assisted Living in Bristol, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bristol, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Bristol assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in BRISTOL is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in BRISTOL, Virginia are #4 out of 178 cities in Virginia for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in BRISTOL is $3,442 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in BRISTOL can be priced as little as $2,048 per month, while the most luxurious BRISTOL senior living communities can go up to $5,795 per month. BRISTOL assisted living facilities cost less when priced against Virginia statewide assisted living costs, which are $4,167 per month and range from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $725 less per month for assisted living in BRISTOL.
- Brookdale Bristol
- Oakmont At Gordon Park
- Fort Shelby Manor
Brookdale Bristol provides assisted living services in Bristol, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 125 older adults at a time. With a location at One Liberty Place, in the 24201 area code inside Bristol City county, Brookdale Bristol assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Bristol include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
Oakmont At Gordon Park specializes in providing senior living in Bristol City county, Virginia. It includes a total of 101 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Oakmont At Gordon Park is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Bristol, VA and surrounding areas. Oakmont At Gordon Park is located at 401 Gordon Ave, 24201 zip code. Oakmont At Gordon Park includes services like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and library.
When searching for senior living in Bristol, Virginia, you will find Fort Shelby Manor as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 200 Solar Street, 24201 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Fort Shelby Manor offers assisted living not only to Bristol residents, but also to all Bristol City county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Bristol, Virginia
- Assisted Living in FALLS CHURCH, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in ROCKY MOUNT, VA
- Assisted Living in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in STAUNTON, VA
- Assisted Living in NORFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in CULPEPER, VA
- Assisted Living in ROANOKE, VA
- Assisted Living in LURAY, VA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, VA
- Assisted Living in SPRINGFIELD, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in NEWPORT NEWS, VA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
More senior living options in Bristol:
There are additional senior living options available to Bristol elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bristol, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bristol, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bristol that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bristol, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bristol and Bristol City County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.