4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Rocky Mount, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Rocky Mount, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Rocky Mount assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Fork Mountain Adult Home
- 4.75 (9)
- Learn More
- Red Oak Manor
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Tlc Adult Home
- 4.25 (2)
- Learn More
- Smith Mountain Lake Retirement Village
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
Fork Mountain Adult Home provides assisted living services in Rocky Mount, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 retirees at a time. With a location at 2925 Fork Mountain Road, in the 24151 area code inside Franklin county, Fork Mountain Adult Home assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Fork Mountain Adult Home include arranged transportation, personal laundry and incontinence management.
Red Oak Manor specializes in providing senior living in Franklin county, Virginia. It includes a total of 90 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Red Oak Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Rocky Mount, VA and surrounding areas. Red Oak Manor is located at 18360 Virgil Goode Highway, 24151 zip code. Red Oak Manor provides amenities like: a barber and beauty shop, personal laundry and regular health assessments.
When searching for assisted living in Henry, Virginia, you will find Tlc Adult Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 8 assisted living units. It is located at 880 Lillian Naff Drive, 24102 zip code and includes services such as arts and crafts activities, assistance with medications and an emergency alert system. Tlc Adult Home offers assisted living not only to Henry residents, but also to all Franklin county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Smith Mountain Lake Retirement Village, situated at 115 Retirement Drive in the 24101 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Hardy, Virginia. Smith Mountain Lake Retirement Village has a total capacity of 87 senior citizens. It offers educational opportunities, a garden and court yard and a registered dietitian.
Assisted Living near Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Assisted Living in CEDAR BLUFF, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in NEW MARKET, VA
- Assisted Living in STAUNTON, VA
- Assisted Living in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in HOPEWELL, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in STRASBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in CULPEPER, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODBRIDGE, VA
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in BRISTOL, VA
- Assisted Living in RICE, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
More senior living options in Rocky Mount:
There are additional senior living options available to Rocky Mount elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Rocky Mount, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Rocky Mount, VA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Rocky Mount, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Rocky Mount that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Rocky Mount, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Rocky Mount and Franklin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.