4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Rocky Mount, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Rocky Mount, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Rocky Mount assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Fork Mountain Adult Home
- 4.75 (9)
- Learn More
- Red Oak Manor
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Smith Mountain Lake Retirement Village
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
- Tlc Adult Home
- 4.25 (2)
- Learn More
Fork Mountain Adult Home provides assisted living services in Rocky Mount, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 40 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2925 Fork Mountain Road, in the 24151 area code inside Franklin county, Fork Mountain Adult Home assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Fork Mountain Adult Home include social activities, walking and jogging paths and a registered dietitian.
Red Oak Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Franklin county, Virginia. It includes a total of 90 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Red Oak Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Rocky Mount, VA and surrounding areas. Red Oak Manor is located at 18360 Virgil Goode Highway, 24151 zip code. Red Oak Manor provides services such as: staff available day and night, laundry and help with daily living.
When looking for assisted living in Hardy, Virginia, you will find Smith Mountain Lake Retirement Village as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 87 assisted living units. It is located at 115 Retirement Drive, 24101 zip code and provides services such as arts and crafts activities, medication monitoring and dementia care services. Smith Mountain Lake Retirement Village provides assisted living not only to Hardy residents, but also to all Franklin county residents too.
If you require help with daily tasks, Tlc Adult Home, located at 880 Lillian Naff Drive in the 24102 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Henry, Virginia. Tlc Adult Home has a total capacity of 8 senior citizens. It provides a fitness center, highly trained staff and Alzheimer’s care services.
Assisted Living near Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Assisted Living in BLACKSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in ROANOKE, VA
- Assisted Living in HOPEWELL, VA
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in SPRINGFIELD, VA
- Assisted Living in RESTON, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Assisted Living in ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Assisted Living in NEWPORT NEWS, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in RICE, VA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, VA
- Assisted Living in CASTLEWOOD, VA
- Assisted Living in NEW MARKET, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
More senior living options in Rocky Mount:
There are additional senior living options available to Rocky Mount elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Rocky Mount, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Rocky Mount, VA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Rocky Mount, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Rocky Mount that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Rocky Mount, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Rocky Mount and Franklin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.