3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Lexington, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Lexington, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Lexington assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in LEXINGTON is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in LEXINGTON, Virginia are #17 out of 178 cities in Virginia for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in LEXINGTON is $3,632 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in LEXINGTON can be priced as little as $2,197 per month, while the most luxurious LEXINGTON senior living communities can go up to $6,030 per month. LEXINGTON assisted living facilities cost less when priced against Virginia statewide assisted living costs, which are $4,167 per month and range from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $535 less per month for assisted living in LEXINGTON.
- The Mayflower
- 4.00 (17)
- Learn More
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Kendal At Lexington Webster Center
- 3.75 (3)
- Learn More
The Mayflower provides assisted living services in Lexington, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 38 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 409 South Main Street, in the 24450 area code inside Lexington City county, The Mayflower assists those elderly adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by The Mayflower include engaging social activities, laundry and linen service and an on-site dietitian.
Havenwood specializes in providing assisted living in Rockbridge county, Virginia. It includes a total of 30 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Havenwood is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Lexington, VA and surrounding areas. Havenwood is located at 50 Havenwood Drive, 24450 zip code. Havenwood includes amenities such as: off-site outings and picnics, walking paths and religious services.
When looking for assisted living in Lexington, Virginia, you will find Kendal At Lexington Webster Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 20 assisted living units. It is located at 160 Kendal Drive, 24450 zip code and includes services such as off-site outings and picnics, 24-hour security and faith-based services. Kendal At Lexington Webster Center provides assisted living not only to Lexington residents, but also to all Rockbridge county residents too.
Assisted Living near Lexington, Virginia
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in ANNANDALE, VA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, VA
- Assisted Living in BERRYVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, VA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in RESTON, VA
- Assisted Living in STRASBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, VA
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, VA
- Assisted Living in MARION, VA
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODBRIDGE, VA
- Assisted Living in DALEVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
More senior living options in Lexington:
There are additional senior living options available to Lexington elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Lexington, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lexington, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lexington that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lexington, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lexington and Lexington City County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.