Assisted Living in Lexington, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Lexington, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Lexington assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in LEXINGTON is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in LEXINGTON, Virginia are #17 out of 178 cities in Virginia for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in LEXINGTON is $3,632 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in LEXINGTON can be priced as little as $2,197 per month, while the most luxurious LEXINGTON senior living communities can go up to $6,030 per month. LEXINGTON assisted living facilities cost less when priced against Virginia statewide assisted living costs, which are $4,167 per month and range from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $535 less per month for assisted living in LEXINGTON.
- Kendal At Lexington Webster Center
- The Mayflower
Kendal At Lexington Webster Center provides assisted living care in Lexington, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 20 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 160 Kendal Drive, in the 24450 area code inside Rockbridge county, Kendal At Lexington Webster Center assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Kendal At Lexington Webster Center include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments.
The Mayflower specializes in providing assisted senior living in Lexington City county, Virginia. It includes a total of 38 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. The Mayflower is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Lexington, VA and surrounding areas. The Mayflower is located at 409 South Main Street, 24450 zip code. The Mayflower includes services such as: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When searching for senior living in Lexington, Virginia, you will find Havenwood as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 30 assisted living units. It is located at 50 Havenwood Drive, 24450 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Havenwood provides assisted living not only to Lexington residents, but also to all Rockbridge county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Lexington, Virginia
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in SUFFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in FRONT ROYAL, VA
- Assisted Living in NEWPORT NEWS, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, VA
- Assisted Living in STAUNTON, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in HARRISONBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in SOUTH HILL, VA
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, VA
- Assisted Living in DALEVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in ABINGDON, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
More senior living options in Lexington:
There are additional senior living options available to Lexington elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Lexington, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lexington, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lexington that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lexington, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lexington and Lexington City County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.