2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Stanardsville, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Stanardsville, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Stanardsville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
STANARDSVILLE ranks #35 out of 178 cities that we've reviewed in Virginia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,880 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the STANARDSVILLE area can be priced as little as $2,351 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $6,384 per month. Assisted living in STANARDSVILLE is more affordable when compared to costs in Greene county, VA, which has an average cost of $3,885 per month and can range from $2,353 to $6,409. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $5 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in STANARDSVILLE compared to the ones located in other parts of Greene county.
- The Harbor At Renaissance
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Renaissance Assisted Living
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
The Harbor At Renaissance provides assisted living care in Stanardsville, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 64 retirees at a time. With a location at 422 William Mills Drive, in the 22973 area code inside Greene county, The Harbor At Renaissance assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by The Harbor At Renaissance include a cafe, linen and laundry service and Alzheimer’s care services.
Renaissance Assisted Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Greene county, Virginia. It includes a total of 25 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Renaissance Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Stanardsville, VA and surrounding areas. Renaissance Assisted Living is located at 118 William Mills Drive, 22973 zip code. Renaissance Assisted Living includes services like: a beauty and barber shop, assistance with medications and faith-based services.
Assisted Living near Stanardsville, Virginia
- Assisted Living in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Assisted Living in BRISTOL, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in MANASSAS, VA
- Assisted Living in FRONT ROYAL, VA
- Assisted Living in RICE, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, VA
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, VA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in ROCKY MOUNT, VA
- Assisted Living in ROANOKE, VA
- Assisted Living in CROZET, VA
- Assisted Living in INDEPENDENCE, VA
- Assisted Living in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
More senior living options in Stanardsville:
There are additional senior living options available to Stanardsville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Stanardsville, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Stanardsville, VA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Stanardsville, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Stanardsville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Stanardsville, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Stanardsville and Greene County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.