Assisted Living in Rice, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Rice, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Rice assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Second Chance
- Hope Haven
- The Woodland
- Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center
Second Chance provides assisted living services in Rice, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 11 seniors at a time. With a location at 524 Pisgah Church Road, in the 23966 area code inside Prince Edward county, Second Chance assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Second Chance include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
Hope Haven specializes in providing senior assisted living in Prince Edward county, Virginia. It includes a total of 8 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Hope Haven is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Rice, VA and surrounding areas. Hope Haven is located at 24532 Prince Edward Highway, 23966 zip code. Hope Haven provides services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and reading area.
When searching for senior assisted living in Farmville, Virginia, you will find The Woodland as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 164 assisted living units. It is located at 2003 Cobb Street, 23901 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. The Woodland offers assisted living not only to Farmville residents, but also to all Prince Edward county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center, located at 1575 Scott Drive in the 23901 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Farmville, Virginia. Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center has a total capacity of 120 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Assisted Living near Rice, Virginia
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, VA
- Assisted Living in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Assisted Living in ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Assisted Living in MARION, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in ROCKY MOUNT, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in STRASBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Assisted Living in STANARDSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODBRIDGE, VA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
More senior living options in Rice:
There are additional senior living options available to Rice elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Rice, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Rice, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Rice that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Rice, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Rice and Prince Edward County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.