Assisted Living in Castlewood, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Castlewood, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Castlewood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Dickensonville Rest Home #3
- Guardian Assisted Living
- Greystone Manor
- Mountain View Retirement Home
- Mountain View Adult Care Residence
- Hummingbird Retirement Villa
Dickensonville Rest Home #3 provides assisted living care in Castlewood, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 27 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 80 Yahweh Road, in the 24224 area code inside Russell county, Dickensonville Rest Home #3 assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Dickensonville Rest Home #3 include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation.
Guardian Assisted Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Russell county, Virginia. It includes a total of 25 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Guardian Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Castlewood, VA and surrounding areas. Guardian Assisted Living is located at 99 Culbertson Lane, 24224 zip code. Guardian Assisted Living includes services such as: bistro, pharmacy service and library area.
When searching for assisted living in Castlewood, Virginia, you will find Greystone Manor as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 34 assisted living units. It is located at 302 Greystone Drive, 24224 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and large dining hall. Greystone Manor offers assisted living not only to Castlewood residents, but also to all Russell county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Mountain View Retirement Home, situated at 2336 Coal Tipple Hollow in the 24266 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Lebanon, Virginia. Mountain View Retirement Home has a total capacity of 41 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts and dining.
Mountain View Adult Care Residence has a capacity of 21 seniors. Mountain View Adult Care Residence offers amenities that include: landscaped gardens, theatre and staff dietitian. It is located at 160 Rogers Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Lebanon, VA elderly residents.
Located at 282 New Hope Drive, inside 24266 zip code area in Russell county, Hummingbird Retirement Villa provides assisted senior living to Lebanon, VA senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, staff available day and night and a personalized service plan. Hummingbird Retirement Villa can accommodate up to 26 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Castlewood, Virginia
- Assisted Living in BLACKSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in SALEM, VA
- Assisted Living in BERRYVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Assisted Living in BRISTOL, VA
- Assisted Living in RESTON, VA
- Assisted Living in MARION, VA
- Assisted Living in LURAY, VA
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BOSTON, VA
- Assisted Living in FALLS CHURCH, VA
- Assisted Living in PORTSMOUTH, VA
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in DALEVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in FISHERSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
More senior living options in Castlewood:
There are additional senior living options available to Castlewood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Castlewood, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Castlewood, VA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Castlewood, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Castlewood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Castlewood, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Castlewood and Russell County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.