Assisted Living in Danville, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Danville, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Danville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in DANVILLE is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in DANVILLE, Virginia are #1 out of 178 cities in Virginia for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in DANVILLE is $3,373 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in DANVILLE can be priced as little as $2,004 per month, while the most luxurious DANVILLE senior living communities can go up to $5,713 per month. DANVILLE assisted living facilities cost less when priced against Virginia statewide assisted living costs, which are $4,167 per month and range from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $794 less per month for assisted living in DANVILLE.
- Lea's Home For Adults
- Commonwealth Senior Living At Stratford House
- Brookdale Danville Piedmont
- Pinecrest Adult Home
Lea's Home For Adults provides assisted living care in Danville, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 13 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 157 Broad Street, in the 24541 area code inside Danville City county, Lea's Home For Adults assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Lea's Home For Adults include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory care and arranged transportation.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Stratford House specializes in providing senior assisted living in Danville City county, Virginia. It includes a total of 50 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Commonwealth Senior Living At Stratford House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Danville, VA and surrounding areas. Commonwealth Senior Living At Stratford House is located at 1111 Main Street, 24541 zip code. Commonwealth Senior Living At Stratford House provides services like: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library section.
When searching for senior assisted living in Danville, Virginia, you will find Brookdale Danville Piedmont as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 99 assisted living units. It is located at 149 Executive Court, 24541 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Brookdale Danville Piedmont offers assisted living not only to Danville residents, but also to all Danville City county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Pinecrest Adult Home, situated at 709 River Ridge Road in the 24541 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Danville, Virginia. Pinecrest Adult Home has a total capacity of 54 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and dining.
Assisted Living near Danville, Virginia
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, VA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, VA
- Assisted Living in CULPEPER, VA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, VA
- Assisted Living in SALEM, VA
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in FARMVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in CASTLEWOOD, VA
- Assisted Living in BERRYVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in CEDAR BLUFF, VA
- Assisted Living in HARRISONBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
More senior living options in Danville:
There are additional senior living options available to Danville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Danville, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Danville, VA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Danville, VA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Danville, VA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Danville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Danville, VA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Danville and Danville City County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.