5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bogart, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bogart, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Bogart assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BOGART ranks #96 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,802 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BOGART area can carry fees as little as $2,260 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $6,412 per month. Assisted living in BOGART is more affordable when priced against OCONEE county, GA, which has an average cost of $3,871 per month and can range from $2,292 to $6,545. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $69 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BOGART compared to the ones located in other parts of OCONEE county.
- Magnolia Estates Of Oconee
- 4.00 (8)
- Learn More
- T & A's Personal Care Home
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- St Marys Highland Hills Village
- 3.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Terrell's Personal Care Home
- 3.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Appalachee Home
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
Magnolia Estates Of Oconee provides assisted living services in Bogart, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 48 seniors at a time. With a location at 1641 Virgil Langford Road, in the 30622 area code inside Oconee county, Magnolia Estates Of Oconee assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Magnolia Estates Of Oconee include pharmacy service, falls management and a memory care program.
T & A's Personal Care Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Clarke county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. T & A's Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Bogart, GA and surrounding areas. T & A's Personal Care Home is located at 5150 Atlanta Highway, 30622 zip code. T & A's Personal Care Home provides amenities such as: all snacks and meals, laundry and faith-based services.
When looking for assisted senior living in Bogart, Georgia, you will find St Marys Highland Hills Village as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 59 assisted living units. It is located at 1660 Jennings Road, 30622 zip code and includes services such as an arts & crafts studio, landscaped gardens and help with daily living. St Marys Highland Hills Village provides assisted living not only to Bogart residents, but also to all Oconee county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Terrell's Personal Care Home, situated at 5100 Atlanta Hwy in the 30622 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Bogart, Georgia. Terrell's Personal Care Home has a total capacity of 4 elderly residents. It provides a hair salon, gardens and pet-friendly services.
Appalachee Home has a capacity of 6 seniors. Appalachee Home offers amenities that include: pharmacy service, medication support and an on-site dietitian. It is located at 4600 Monroe Highway, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Statham, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Bogart, Georgia
- Assisted Living in ALBANY, GA
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, GA
- Assisted Living in ACWORTH, GA
- Assisted Living in STOCKBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in GRIFFIN, GA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, GA
- Assisted Living in HINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CAIRO, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in VALDOSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLNTON, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKINSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Assisted Living in TALIAFERRO County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLARKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, GA
- Assisted Living in IRWIN County, GA
More senior living options in Bogart:
There are additional senior living options available to Bogart elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bogart, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bogart, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bogart, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bogart that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bogart, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bogart and Oconee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.