5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bogart, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bogart, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Bogart assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BOGART ranks #96 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,802 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BOGART area can carry fees as little as $2,260 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $6,412 per month. Assisted living in BOGART is more affordable when priced against OCONEE county, GA, which has an average cost of $3,871 per month and ranges from $2,292 to $6,545. On average, seniors can expect to pay $69 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BOGART compared to the ones located in other parts of OCONEE county.
- St Marys Highland Hills Village
- 3.50 (5)
- Learn More
- T & A's Personal Care Home
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Terrell's Personal Care Home
- 3.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Magnolia Estates Of Oconee
- 4.00 (8)
- Learn More
- Appalachee Home
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
St Marys Highland Hills Village provides assisted living services in Bogart, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 59 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1660 Jennings Road, in the 30622 area code inside Oconee county, St Marys Highland Hills Village assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by St Marys Highland Hills Village include a fitness center, walking and jogging paths and memory care services.
T & A's Personal Care Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Clarke county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. T & A's Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Bogart, GA and surrounding areas. T & A's Personal Care Home is located at 5150 Atlanta Highway, 30622 zip code. T & A's Personal Care Home provides amenities such as: a daily fitness programs, specialized intervention program and health checkups.
When searching for senior assisted living in Bogart, Georgia, you will find Terrell's Personal Care Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 5100 Atlanta Hwy, 30622 zip code and provides services such as fun arts & crafts, a garden and incontinence management. Terrell's Personal Care Home provides assisted living not only to Bogart residents, but also to all Clarke county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Magnolia Estates Of Oconee, situated at 1641 Virgil Langford Road in the 30622 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Bogart, Georgia. Magnolia Estates Of Oconee has a total capacity of 48 older adults. It provides arts & crafts classes, 24/7 supervision and an on-site dietitian.
Appalachee Home has a capacity of 6 senior citizens. Appalachee Home provides amenities that include: a library room, assistance with medications and faith-based services. It is located at 4600 Monroe Highway, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Statham, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Bogart, Georgia
- Assisted Living in LITHONIA, GA
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in GAINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in ATLANTA, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in COMMERCE, GA
- Assisted Living in CONLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in JESUP, GA
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, GA
- Assisted Living in REX, GA
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSHEAR, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDUFFIE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in TROUP County, GA
- Assisted Living in COFFEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
More senior living options in Bogart:
There are additional senior living options available to Bogart elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bogart, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bogart, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bogart, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bogart that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bogart, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bogart and Oconee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.