Assisted Living in Bogart, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bogart, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Bogart assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BOGART is ranked #96 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,802 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BOGART area can cost as little as $2,260 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $6,412 per month. Assisted living in BOGART is more affordable when priced against OCONEE county, GA, which has a median cost of $3,871 per month and can fluctuate from $2,292 to $6,545. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $69 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BOGART compared to the ones located in other parts of OCONEE county.
- Terrell's Personal Care Home
- Magnolia Estates Of Oconee
- St Marys Highland Hills Village
- T & A's Personal Care Home
- Appalachee Home
Terrell's Personal Care Home provides assisted living services in Bogart, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 4 older adults at a time. With a location at 5100 Atlanta Hwy, in the 30622 area code inside Clarke county, Terrell's Personal Care Home assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Terrell's Personal Care Home include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory care and transportation to appointments.
Magnolia Estates Of Oconee specializes in providing senior living in Oconee county, Georgia. It includes a total of 48 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Magnolia Estates Of Oconee is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Bogart, GA and surrounding areas. Magnolia Estates Of Oconee is located at 1641 Virgil Langford Road, 30622 zip code. Magnolia Estates Of Oconee provides services like: cafe, pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Bogart, Georgia, you will find St Marys Highland Hills Village as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 59 assisted living units. It is located at 1660 Jennings Road, 30622 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. St Marys Highland Hills Village offers assisted living not only to Bogart residents, but also to all Oconee county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, T & A's Personal Care Home, situated at 5150 Atlanta Highway in the 30622 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Bogart, Georgia. T & A's Personal Care Home has a total capacity of 4 elderly residents. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Appalachee Home has a capacity of 6 senior citizens. Appalachee Home offers amenities such as: garden and court yard, movie theatre and staff dietitian. It is located at 4600 Monroe Highway, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Statham, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Bogart, Georgia
- Assisted Living in SUWANEE, GA
- Assisted Living in CONYERS, GA
- Assisted Living in LOGANVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SYLVANIA, GA
- Assisted Living in COMMERCE, GA
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in SUGAR HILL, GA
- Assisted Living in BLAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, GA
- Assisted Living in TUCKER, GA
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
More senior living options in Bogart:
There are additional senior living options available to Bogart elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bogart, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bogart, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bogart, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bogart that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bogart, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bogart and Oconee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.