5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bogart, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bogart, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Bogart assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BOGART is ranked #96 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,802 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BOGART area can cost as little as $2,260 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $6,412 per month. Assisted living in BOGART is more affordable when priced against OCONEE county, GA, which has a median cost of $3,871 per month and ranges from $2,292 to $6,545. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $69 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BOGART compared to the ones located in other parts of OCONEE county.
- St Marys Highland Hills Village
- 3.50 (5)
- Learn More
- T & A's Personal Care Home
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Magnolia Estates Of Oconee
- 4.00 (8)
- Learn More
- Terrell's Personal Care Home
- 3.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Appalachee Home
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
St Marys Highland Hills Village provides assisted living services in Bogart, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 59 retirees at a time. With a location at 1660 Jennings Road, in the 30622 area code inside Oconee county, St Marys Highland Hills Village assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by St Marys Highland Hills Village include staff available day and night, laundry service and faith-based services.
T & A's Personal Care Home specializes in providing assisted living in Clarke county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. T & A's Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Bogart, GA and surrounding areas. T & A's Personal Care Home is located at 5150 Atlanta Highway, 30622 zip code. T & A's Personal Care Home includes amenities such as: community and cultural events, a court yard and religious services.
When looking for senior assisted living in Bogart, Georgia, you will find Magnolia Estates Of Oconee as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 48 assisted living units. It is located at 1641 Virgil Langford Road, 30622 zip code and includes services such as a library, medication monitoring and an on-site dietitian. Magnolia Estates Of Oconee offers assisted living not only to Bogart residents, but also to all Oconee county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Terrell's Personal Care Home, located at 5100 Atlanta Hwy in the 30622 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Bogart, Georgia. Terrell's Personal Care Home has a total capacity of 4 seniors. It offers fitness activities, a tailored service plan and emergency pendants.
Appalachee Home has a capacity of 6 elderly adults. Appalachee Home provides amenities that include: community outings and social gatherings, medication dispensing and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 4600 Monroe Highway, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Statham, GA senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Bogart, Georgia
- Assisted Living in ALBANY, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in ADAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAY, GA
- Assisted Living in SNELLVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in WARNER ROBINS, GA
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, GA
- Assisted Living in REX, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in TALLAPOOSA, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in JONES County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in TATTNALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in BLECKLEY County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
More senior living options in Bogart:
There are additional senior living options available to Bogart elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bogart, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bogart, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bogart, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bogart that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bogart, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bogart and Oconee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.