Assisted Living in Bogart, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bogart, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Bogart assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BOGART is ranked #96 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,802 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BOGART area can cost as little as $2,260 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $6,412 per month. Assisted living in BOGART is more affordable when compared to costs in OCONEE county, GA, which has an average cost of $3,871 per month and can range from $2,292 to $6,545. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $69 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BOGART compared to the ones located in other parts of OCONEE county.
- Terrell's Personal Care Home
- Magnolia Estates Of Oconee
- T & A's Personal Care Home
- St Marys Highland Hills Village
- Appalachee Home
Terrell's Personal Care Home provides assisted living services in Bogart, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 4 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 5100 Atlanta Hwy, in the 30622 area code inside Clarke county, Terrell's Personal Care Home assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Terrell's Personal Care Home include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Magnolia Estates Of Oconee specializes in providing senior assisted living in Oconee county, Georgia. It includes a total of 48 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Magnolia Estates Of Oconee is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Bogart, GA and surrounding areas. Magnolia Estates Of Oconee is located at 1641 Virgil Langford Road, 30622 zip code. Magnolia Estates Of Oconee includes services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library room.
When searching for assisted living in Bogart, Georgia, you will find T & A's Personal Care Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 5150 Atlanta Highway, 30622 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and communal dining space. T & A's Personal Care Home offers assisted living not only to Bogart residents, but also to all Clarke county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, St Marys Highland Hills Village, located at 1660 Jennings Road in the 30622 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Bogart, Georgia. St Marys Highland Hills Village has a total capacity of 59 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and dining.
Appalachee Home has a capacity of 6 senior citizens. Appalachee Home provides amenities such as: landscaped gardens, movie theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 4600 Monroe Highway, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Statham, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Bogart, Georgia
- Assisted Living in LITHIA SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in SOPERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in BLYTHE, GA
- Assisted Living in HINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BUFORD, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in MILLEDGEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Assisted Living in BLAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CONLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in JESUP, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in POLK County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in TATTNALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
More senior living options in Bogart:
There are additional senior living options available to Bogart elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bogart, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bogart, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bogart, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bogart that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bogart, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bogart and Oconee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.