5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bogart, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bogart, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Bogart assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BOGART ranks #96 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,802 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BOGART area can cost as little as $2,260 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $6,412 per month. Assisted living in BOGART is more affordable when compared to costs in OCONEE county, GA, which has a median cost of $3,871 per month and can range from $2,292 to $6,545. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $69 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BOGART compared to the ones located in other parts of OCONEE county.
- Terrell's Personal Care Home
- 3.50 (4)
- Learn More
- St Marys Highland Hills Village
- 3.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Magnolia Estates Of Oconee
- 4.00 (8)
- Learn More
- T & A's Personal Care Home
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Appalachee Home
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
Terrell's Personal Care Home provides assisted living care in Bogart, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 4 seniors at a time. With a location at 5100 Atlanta Hwy, in the 30622 area code inside Clarke county, Terrell's Personal Care Home assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Terrell's Personal Care Home include arts and crafts activities, 24/7 supervision and a memory care program.
St Marys Highland Hills Village specializes in providing assisted senior living in Oconee county, Georgia. It includes a total of 59 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. St Marys Highland Hills Village is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Bogart, GA and surrounding areas. St Marys Highland Hills Village is located at 1660 Jennings Road, 30622 zip code. St Marys Highland Hills Village includes services such as: transportation to doctor's appointments, private laundry service and continence management.
When looking for assisted senior living in Bogart, Georgia, you will find Magnolia Estates Of Oconee as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 48 assisted living units. It is located at 1641 Virgil Langford Road, 30622 zip code and provides services such as an arts & crafts studio, walking gardens and a registered dietitian. Magnolia Estates Of Oconee offers assisted living not only to Bogart residents, but also to all Oconee county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, T & A's Personal Care Home, located at 5150 Atlanta Highway in the 30622 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Bogart, Georgia. T & A's Personal Care Home has a total capacity of 4 seniors. It includes pharmacy services, outdoor walking grounds and regular health assessments.
Appalachee Home has a capacity of 6 seniors. Appalachee Home offers amenities that include: a cafe, help with medications and continence care. It is located at 4600 Monroe Highway, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Statham, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Bogart, Georgia
- Assisted Living in CUMMING, GA
- Assisted Living in BAINBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in TOCCOA, GA
- Assisted Living in CONLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Assisted Living in SNELLVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in MOULTRIE, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in MILLEDGEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSHEAR, GA
- Assisted Living in STOCKBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOWERY BRANCH, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WARE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BURKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
More senior living options in Bogart:
There are additional senior living options available to Bogart elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bogart, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bogart, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bogart, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bogart that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bogart, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bogart and Oconee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.