4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cordele, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Cordele assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORDELE is ranked #3 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,081 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CORDELE area can carry fees as little as $1,757 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $5,417 per month. Assisted living in CORDELE is more affordable when priced against CRISP county, GA, which has a median cost of $3,092 per month and ranges from $1,765 to $5,402. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $11 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CORDELE compared to the ones located in other parts of CRISP county.
- Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home
- 4.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Blackshear Retirement Villas
- 3.50 (19)
- Learn More
- Cordele Intensive Training Residence
- Crisp County Options For Living
- 4.75 (13)
- Learn More
Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home provides assisted living care in Cordele, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 44 older adults at a time. With a location at 1307 Blackshear Road, in the 31015 area code inside Crisp county, Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home include an arts & crafts studio, walking and jogging paths and dementia care services.
Blackshear Retirement Villas specializes in providing assisted senior living in Crisp county, Georgia. It includes a total of 24 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Blackshear Retirement Villas is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Cordele, GA and surrounding areas. Blackshear Retirement Villas is located at 1110 Blackshear Road, 31015 zip code. Blackshear Retirement Villas includes services such as: around-the-clock staff, medication administration and regular health assessments.
When searching for assisted living in Cordele, Georgia, you will find Cordele Intensive Training Residence as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 613 13th Ave, East, 31015 zip code and provides services such as 24 hour staff, laundry services and continence management. Cordele Intensive Training Residence offers assisted living not only to Cordele residents, but also to all Crisp county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Crisp County Options For Living, situated at 508 27th Avenue East in the 31015 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Cordele, Georgia. Crisp County Options For Living has a total capacity of 3 senior citizens. It includes transportation to appointments, walking gardens and an on-site dietitian.
Assisted Living near Cordele, Georgia
- Assisted Living in FAIRBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHONIA, GA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ELLENWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in CAIRO, GA
- Assisted Living in SYLVANIA, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in MANCHESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in REX, GA
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDUFFIE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKINSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in POLK County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
More senior living options in Cordele:
There are additional senior living options available to Cordele elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cordele, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Cordele, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Cordele, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cordele that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cordele, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cordele and Crisp County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.