4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cordele, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Cordele assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORDELE is ranked #3 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,081 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the CORDELE area can cost as little as $1,757 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $5,417 per month. Assisted living in CORDELE is more affordable when compared to costs in CRISP county, GA, which has an average cost of $3,092 per month and ranges from $1,765 to $5,402. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $11 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CORDELE compared to the ones located in other parts of CRISP county.
- Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home
- 4.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Cordele Intensive Training Residence
- Crisp County Options For Living
- 4.75 (13)
- Learn More
- Blackshear Retirement Villas
- 3.50 (19)
- Learn More
Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home provides assisted living services in Cordele, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 44 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1307 Blackshear Road, in the 31015 area code inside Crisp county, Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home include fitness activities, walking and jogging paths and meals approved by a dietitian.
Cordele Intensive Training Residence specializes in providing senior living in Crisp county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Cordele Intensive Training Residence is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Cordele, GA and surrounding areas. Cordele Intensive Training Residence is located at 613 13th Ave, East, 31015 zip code. Cordele Intensive Training Residence provides services like: fitness activities, 24-hour security and incontinence management.
When looking for assisted senior living in Cordele, Georgia, you will find Crisp County Options For Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 3 assisted living units. It is located at 508 27th Avenue East, 31015 zip code and provides services such as delicious meals, a full-time nurse and assistance with daily living. Crisp County Options For Living offers assisted living not only to Cordele residents, but also to all Crisp county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Blackshear Retirement Villas, located at 1110 Blackshear Road in the 31015 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Cordele, Georgia. Blackshear Retirement Villas has a total capacity of 24 elderly residents. It provides an extensive library, linen and laundry service and emergency pendants.
Assisted Living near Cordele, Georgia
- Assisted Living in MARTINEZ, GA
- Assisted Living in COMMERCE, GA
- Assisted Living in STATESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in CAIRO, GA
- Assisted Living in SYLVANIA, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAY, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA
- Assisted Living in LILBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMMERVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CONYERS, GA
- Assisted Living in BARNESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in JONES County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDUFFIE County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARALSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MITCHELL County, GA
More senior living options in Cordele:
There are additional senior living options available to Cordele elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cordele, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Cordele, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Cordele, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cordele that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cordele, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cordele and Crisp County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.