4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cordele, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Cordele assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORDELE ranks #3 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,081 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the CORDELE area can carry fees as little as $1,757 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $5,417 per month. Assisted living in CORDELE is more affordable when priced against CRISP county, GA, which has a median cost of $3,092 per month and can range from $1,765 to $5,402. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $11 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in CORDELE compared to the ones located in other parts of CRISP county.
- Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home
- 4.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Crisp County Options For Living
- 4.75 (13)
- Learn More
- Cordele Intensive Training Residence
- Blackshear Retirement Villas
- 3.50 (19)
- Learn More
Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home provides assisted living services in Cordele, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 44 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1307 Blackshear Road, in the 31015 area code inside Crisp county, Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home include a studio for arts and crafts, tailored service plans and pet-friendly services.
Crisp County Options For Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Crisp county, Georgia. It includes a total of 3 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Crisp County Options For Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Cordele, GA and surrounding areas. Crisp County Options For Living is located at 508 27th Avenue East, 31015 zip code. Crisp County Options For Living provides amenities like: an extensive library, walking and jogging paths and an on-site dietitian.
When looking for assisted living in Cordele, Georgia, you will find Cordele Intensive Training Residence as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 613 13th Ave, East, 31015 zip code and includes services such as enrichment activities, 24/7 supervision and incontinence management. Cordele Intensive Training Residence provides assisted living not only to Cordele residents, but also to all Crisp county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Blackshear Retirement Villas, located at 1110 Blackshear Road in the 31015 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Cordele, Georgia. Blackshear Retirement Villas has a total capacity of 24 elderly residents. It includes housekeeping and emptying trash, a full-time nurse and dementia care services.
Assisted Living near Cordele, Georgia
- Assisted Living in WAYCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in MANCHESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in SMYRNA, GA
- Assisted Living in STOCKBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in VIDALIA, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWNAN, GA
- Assisted Living in EAST POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SNELLVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in GRIFFIN, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in DOOLY County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MITCHELL County, GA
- Assisted Living in TALIAFERRO County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in EMANUEL County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in BURKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLARKE County, GA
More senior living options in Cordele:
There are additional senior living options available to Cordele elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cordele, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Cordele, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Cordele, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cordele that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cordele, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cordele and Crisp County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.