4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cordele, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Cordele assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORDELE ranks #3 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,081 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the CORDELE area can be priced as little as $1,757 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $5,417 per month. Assisted living in CORDELE is more affordable when priced against CRISP county, GA, which has an average cost of $3,092 per month and can range from $1,765 to $5,402. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $11 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CORDELE compared to the ones located in other parts of CRISP county.
- Blackshear Retirement Villas
- 3.50 (19)
- Learn More
- Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home
- 4.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Cordele Intensive Training Residence
- Crisp County Options For Living
- 4.75 (13)
- Learn More
Blackshear Retirement Villas provides assisted living care in Cordele, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 24 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1110 Blackshear Road, in the 31015 area code inside Crisp county, Blackshear Retirement Villas assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Blackshear Retirement Villas include scheduled transportation, medication support and scheduled bathroom reminders.
Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home specializes in providing senior living in Crisp county, Georgia. It includes a total of 44 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Cordele, GA and surrounding areas. Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home is located at 1307 Blackshear Road, 31015 zip code. Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home provides services like: a beauty and barber shop, 24-hour security and emergency pendants.
When looking for senior living in Cordele, Georgia, you will find Cordele Intensive Training Residence as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 613 13th Ave, East, 31015 zip code and includes services such as 3 daily meals, walking paths and health checkups. Cordele Intensive Training Residence offers assisted living not only to Cordele residents, but also to all Crisp county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Crisp County Options For Living, situated at 508 27th Avenue East in the 31015 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Cordele, Georgia. Crisp County Options For Living has a total capacity of 3 senior citizens. It includes a beauty and barber shop, walking gardens and bathroom reminders.
Assisted Living near Cordele, Georgia
- Assisted Living in FAIRBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in LOGANVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in STATESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in DAHLONEGA, GA
- Assisted Living in HINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, GA
- Assisted Living in REX, GA
- Assisted Living in SAVANNAH, GA
- Assisted Living in MARTINEZ, GA
- Assisted Living in BAINBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDUFFIE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
- Assisted Living in IRWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in RABUN County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
- Assisted Living in WARE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in TROUP County, GA
- Assisted Living in BURKE County, GA
More senior living options in Cordele:
There are additional senior living options available to Cordele elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cordele, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Cordele, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Cordele, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cordele that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cordele, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cordele and Crisp County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.