4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cordele, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Cordele assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORDELE ranks #3 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,081 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the CORDELE area can cost as little as $1,757 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $5,417 per month. Assisted living in CORDELE is more affordable when compared to costs in CRISP county, GA, which has an average cost of $3,092 per month and can range from $1,765 to $5,402. On average, older adults can expect to pay $11 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CORDELE compared to the ones located in other parts of CRISP county.
- Cordele Intensive Training Residence
- Blackshear Retirement Villas
- 3.50 (19)
- Learn More
- Crisp County Options For Living
- 4.75 (13)
- Learn More
- Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home
- 4.50 (4)
- Learn More
Cordele Intensive Training Residence provides assisted living services in Cordele, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 4 seniors at a time. With a location at 613 13th Ave, East, in the 31015 area code inside Crisp county, Cordele Intensive Training Residence assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Cordele Intensive Training Residence include 24 hour staff, medication monitoring and scheduled bathroom reminders.
Blackshear Retirement Villas specializes in providing senior living in Crisp county, Georgia. It includes a total of 24 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Blackshear Retirement Villas is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Cordele, GA and surrounding areas. Blackshear Retirement Villas is located at 1110 Blackshear Road, 31015 zip code. Blackshear Retirement Villas provides services like: arts & crafts classes, laundry and linen service and Alzheimer’s care services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Cordele, Georgia, you will find Crisp County Options For Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 3 assisted living units. It is located at 508 27th Avenue East, 31015 zip code and includes services such as a library area, personalized assistance and emergency pendants. Crisp County Options For Living provides assisted living not only to Cordele residents, but also to all Crisp county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home, located at 1307 Blackshear Road in the 31015 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Cordele, Georgia. Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home has a total capacity of 44 elderly residents. It offers numerous educational activities, highly trained staff and an on-site dietitian.
Assisted Living near Cordele, Georgia
- Assisted Living in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Assisted Living in HOSCHTON, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, GA
- Assisted Living in WARNER ROBINS, GA
- Assisted Living in CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAXTON, GA
- Assisted Living in SUGAR HILL, GA
- Assisted Living in ADEL, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in MANCHESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFTON, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
- Assisted Living in EMANUEL County, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in TATTNALL County, GA
More senior living options in Cordele:
There are additional senior living options available to Cordele elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cordele, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Cordele, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Cordele, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cordele that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cordele, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cordele and Crisp County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.