Assisted Living in Cordele, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cordele, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Cordele assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CORDELE is ranked #3 out of 336 cities that we've reviewed in Georgia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,081 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CORDELE area can be priced as little as $1,757 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $5,417 per month. Assisted living in CORDELE is more affordable when compared to costs in CRISP county, GA, which has a median cost of $3,092 per month and can fluctuate from $1,765 to $5,402. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $11 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CORDELE compared to the ones located in other parts of CRISP county.
- Cordele Intensive Training Residence
- Crisp County Options For Living
- Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home
- Blackshear Retirement Villas
Cordele Intensive Training Residence provides assisted living care in Cordele, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 4 older adults at a time. With a location at 613 13th Ave, East, in the 31015 area code inside Crisp county, Cordele Intensive Training Residence assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Cordele Intensive Training Residence include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
Crisp County Options For Living specializes in providing senior living in Crisp county, Georgia. It includes a total of 3 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Crisp County Options For Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Cordele, GA and surrounding areas. Crisp County Options For Living is located at 508 27th Avenue East, 31015 zip code. Crisp County Options For Living provides amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy service and library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Cordele, Georgia, you will find Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 1307 Blackshear Road, 31015 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Cordelia Manor Personal Care Home provides assisted living not only to Cordele residents, but also to all Crisp county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Blackshear Retirement Villas, located at 1110 Blackshear Road in the 31015 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Cordele, Georgia. Blackshear Retirement Villas has a total capacity of 24 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts and crafts and dining.
Assisted Living near Cordele, Georgia
- Assisted Living in PERRY, GA
- Assisted Living in TALLAPOOSA, GA
- Assisted Living in BLAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in CANTON, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in MABLETON, GA
- Assisted Living in ROME, GA
- Assisted Living in OCILLA, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CUMMING, GA
- Assisted Living in ATLANTA, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in HINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in POLK County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
More senior living options in Cordele:
There are additional senior living options available to Cordele elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cordele, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Cordele, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Cordele, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cordele, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cordele that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cordele, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cordele and Crisp County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.