5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Thomson, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Thomson, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Thomson assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Watson Manor
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii
- 3.75 (14)
- Learn More
- Mt Pleasant Alternative Care
- 4.75 (8)
- Learn More
- Masters Personal Care
- Free Love Pch
Watson Manor provides assisted living services in Thomson, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 11 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 115 Watson Street, in the 30824 area code inside Mcduffie county, Watson Manor assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Watson Manor include an arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security and bathroom reminders.
Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii specializes in providing senior assisted living in Mcduffie county, Georgia. It includes a total of 3 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Thomson, GA and surrounding areas. Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii is located at 1669 Carolyn Lake Circle, 30824 zip code. Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii provides amenities such as: vacuuming and dusting, medication support and a registered dietitian.
When searching for assisted senior living in Thomson, Georgia, you will find Mt Pleasant Alternative Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 17 assisted living units. It is located at 311 Johnson Avenue, 30824 zip code and provides services such as a library, a licensed nurse and incontinence assistance. Mt Pleasant Alternative Care provides assisted living not only to Thomson residents, but also to all Mcduffie county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Masters Personal Care, situated at 362 Carver Street, S. e. in the 30824 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Thomson, Georgia. Masters Personal Care has a total capacity of 8 older adults. It offers arts and crafts, medication supervision and a staff dietitian.
Free Love Pch has a capacity of 2 elderly adults. Free Love Pch provides amenities that include: a barber and beauty shop, a tailored service plan and an on-site dietitian. It is located at 3668 Ellington Airline Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Dearing, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Thomson, Georgia
- Assisted Living in CUMMING, GA
- Assisted Living in WARNER ROBINS, GA
- Assisted Living in SUWANEE, GA
- Assisted Living in GROVETOWN, GA
- Assisted Living in MILLEDGEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON, GA
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHONIA, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in FORT VALLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in SUGAR HILL, GA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSHEAR, GA
- Assisted Living in MABLETON, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOOLY County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in TALIAFERRO County, GA
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in JONES County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
More senior living options in Thomson:
There are additional senior living options available to Thomson elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Thomson, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Thomson, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Thomson, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Thomson that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Thomson, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Thomson and Mcduffie County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.