5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Thomson, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Thomson, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Thomson assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Masters Personal Care
- Mt Pleasant Alternative Care
- 4.75 (8)
- Learn More
- Watson Manor
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii
- 3.75 (14)
- Learn More
- Free Love Pch
Masters Personal Care provides assisted living services in Thomson, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 8 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 362 Carver Street, S. e. , in the 30824 area code inside Mcduffie county, Masters Personal Care assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Masters Personal Care include a library room, help with medications and a memory care program.
Mt Pleasant Alternative Care specializes in providing assisted living in Mcduffie county, Georgia. It includes a total of 17 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Mt Pleasant Alternative Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Thomson, GA and surrounding areas. Mt Pleasant Alternative Care is located at 311 Johnson Avenue, 30824 zip code. Mt Pleasant Alternative Care provides services such as: arranged transportation, medication administration and memory care activities.
When searching for senior assisted living in Thomson, Georgia, you will find Watson Manor as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 11 assisted living units. It is located at 115 Watson Street, 30824 zip code and includes services such as accommodation for special diets, landscaped gardens and emergency pendants. Watson Manor provides assisted living not only to Thomson residents, but also to all Mcduffie county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii, located at 1669 Carolyn Lake Circle in the 30824 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Thomson, Georgia. Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii has a total capacity of 3 seniors. It offers a reading area, laundry service and incontinence management.
Free Love Pch has a capacity of 2 older adults. Free Love Pch offers amenities such as: all snacks and meals, help with medications and pet-friendly services. It is located at 3668 Ellington Airline Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Dearing, GA senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Thomson, Georgia
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in DUNWOODY, GA
- Assisted Living in FAIRBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in BARNESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in TALLAPOOSA, GA
- Assisted Living in ROME, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, GA
- Assisted Living in SUGAR HILL, GA
- Assisted Living in CANTON, GA
- Assisted Living in QUITMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in MABLETON, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in IRWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
More senior living options in Thomson:
There are additional senior living options available to Thomson elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Thomson, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Thomson, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Thomson, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Thomson that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Thomson, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Thomson and Mcduffie County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.