5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Thomson, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Thomson, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Thomson assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Masters Personal Care
- Watson Manor
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Mt Pleasant Alternative Care
- 4.75 (8)
- Learn More
- Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii
- 3.75 (14)
- Learn More
- Free Love Pch
Masters Personal Care provides assisted living care in Thomson, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 8 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 362 Carver Street, S. e. , in the 30824 area code inside Mcduffie county, Masters Personal Care assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Masters Personal Care include an extensive library, a tailored service plan and continence care.
Watson Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Mcduffie county, Georgia. It includes a total of 11 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Watson Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Thomson, GA and surrounding areas. Watson Manor is located at 115 Watson Street, 30824 zip code. Watson Manor includes services such as: basic housekeeping, outdoor walking grounds and assistance with daily living.
When searching for assisted senior living in Thomson, Georgia, you will find Mt Pleasant Alternative Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 17 assisted living units. It is located at 311 Johnson Avenue, 30824 zip code and includes services such as 3 daily meals, laundry and linen service and pet-friendly services. Mt Pleasant Alternative Care provides assisted living not only to Thomson residents, but also to all Mcduffie county residents too.
If you require help with daily tasks, Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii, located at 1669 Carolyn Lake Circle in the 30824 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Thomson, Georgia. Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii has a total capacity of 3 older adults. It offers a reading room, walking paths and incontinence assistance.
Free Love Pch has a capacity of 2 senior citizens. Free Love Pch includes amenities that include: on-site lectures and guest speakers, medication assistance and emergency pendants. It is located at 3668 Ellington Airline Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Dearing, GA elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Thomson, Georgia
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in HOSCHTON, GA
- Assisted Living in LILBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, GA
- Assisted Living in EAST POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CONYERS, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFTON, GA
- Assisted Living in HEPHZIBAH, GA
- Assisted Living in ADEL, GA
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in EFFINGHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in COFFEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
More senior living options in Thomson:
There are additional senior living options available to Thomson elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Thomson, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Thomson, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Thomson, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Thomson that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Thomson, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Thomson and Mcduffie County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.