Assisted Living in Jasper, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Jasper, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Jasper assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rock Creek Manor
- Jasper Ddm Home
- Victory Village
- Serenity Mountain Manor
- Sonshine Manor Personal Care Home
- Living Peacefully In Jasper, Ga
Rock Creek Manor provides assisted living services in Jasper, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 30 older adults at a time. With a location at 50 Cagle Mill Road, South, in the 30143 area code inside Pickens county, Rock Creek Manor assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Rock Creek Manor include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
Jasper Ddm Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Pickens county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Jasper Ddm Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Jasper, GA and surrounding areas. Jasper Ddm Home is located at 4873 Waleska Hwy 108, 30143 zip code. Jasper Ddm Home provides services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library section.
When searching for senior living in Jasper, Georgia, you will find Victory Village as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 3650 Salem Church Road, 30143 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and open dining area. Victory Village offers assisted living not only to Jasper residents, but also to all Pickens county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Serenity Mountain Manor, located at 309 Price Creek Farms Lane in the 30143 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Jasper, Georgia. Serenity Mountain Manor has a total capacity of 17 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily.
Sonshine Manor Personal Care Home has a capacity of 11 elderly adults. Sonshine Manor Personal Care Home provides amenities that include: court yard, movie theater and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 115 Stephens View Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Jasper, GA older adults.
Located at 573 Pioneer Rd, inside 30143 zip code area in Pickens county, Living Peacefully In Jasper, Ga provides assisted senior living to Jasper, GA senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, staff awake 24/7 and tailored service plans. Living Peacefully In Jasper, Ga can accommodate up to 6 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Jasper, Georgia
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, GA
- Assisted Living in MARTINEZ, GA
- Assisted Living in VALDOSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAXTON, GA
- Assisted Living in PERRY, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAY, GA
- Assisted Living in REX, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in NORCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in ACWORTH, GA
- Assisted Living in CAIRO, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in EMANUEL County, GA
- Assisted Living in BLECKLEY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in UPSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
More senior living options in Jasper:
There are additional senior living options available to Jasper elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Jasper, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Jasper, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Jasper, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Jasper, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Jasper that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Jasper, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Jasper and Pickens County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.