5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Lincolnton, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Lincolnton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Lincolnton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- V & T Shady Rest Pc Home
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Sunshine Care
- 4.00 (8)
- Learn More
- Cooper House Pch
- 4.50 (4)
- Learn More
- Cooper House Personal Care Home
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- C R Neeley
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
V & T Shady Rest Pc Home provides assisted living services in Lincolnton, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 2 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1386 New Petersburg Road, in the 30817 area code inside Lincoln county, V & T Shady Rest Pc Home assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by V & T Shady Rest Pc Home include off-site outings and picnics, 24/7 supervision and faith-based services.
Sunshine Care specializes in providing senior assisted living in Lincoln county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Sunshine Care is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Lincolnton, GA and surrounding areas. Sunshine Care is located at 1103 Beard-mccord Lane, 30817 zip code. Sunshine Care provides amenities like: transportation to doctor's appointments, medication help and an emergency alert system.
When searching for senior assisted living in Lincolnton, Georgia, you will find Cooper House Pch as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 2213 Augusta Hwy, 30817 zip code and includes services such as a cafe, daily bed-making and assistance with daily living. Cooper House Pch offers assisted living not only to Lincolnton residents, but also to all Lincoln county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Cooper House Personal Care Home, situated at 2213 Augusta Highway in the 30817 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Lincolnton, Georgia. Cooper House Personal Care Home has a total capacity of 6 senior citizens. It offers 24-hour awake staff, private laundry service and regular health assessments.
C R Neeley has a capacity of 5 senior citizens. C R Neeley offers amenities that include: an on-site pharmacy, walking gardens and health checkups. It is located at 1142 Colvin Kennedy Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Lincolnton, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Lincolnton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, GA
- Assisted Living in MARTINEZ, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in MORROW, GA
- Assisted Living in TUCKER, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in DULUTH, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, GA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, GA
- Assisted Living in BAINBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in BLYTHE, GA
- Assisted Living in WARNER ROBINS, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
More senior living options in Lincolnton:
There are additional senior living options available to Lincolnton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Lincolnton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lincolnton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lincolnton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lincolnton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lincolnton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lincolnton and Lincoln County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.