Assisted Living in Lincolnton, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Lincolnton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Lincolnton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Cooper House Personal Care Home
- C R Neeley
- V & T Shady Rest Pc Home
- Sunshine Care
- Cooper House Pch
Cooper House Personal Care Home provides assisted living services in Lincolnton, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 6 seniors at a time. With a location at 2213 Augusta Highway, in the 30817 area code inside Lincoln county, Cooper House Personal Care Home assists those seniors who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Cooper House Personal Care Home include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation.
C R Neeley specializes in providing assisted senior living in Lincoln county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. C R Neeley is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Lincolnton, GA and surrounding areas. C R Neeley is located at 1142 Colvin Kennedy Road, 30817 zip code. C R Neeley provides amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy and library section.
When searching for assisted senior living in Lincolnton, Georgia, you will find V & T Shady Rest Pc Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 2 assisted living units. It is located at 1386 New Petersburg Road, 30817 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. V & T Shady Rest Pc Home offers assisted living not only to Lincolnton residents, but also to all Lincoln county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Sunshine Care, situated at 1103 Beard-mccord Lane in the 30817 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Lincolnton, Georgia. Sunshine Care has a total capacity of 5 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals.
Cooper House Pch has a capacity of 6 seniors. Cooper House Pch provides amenities such as: landscaped courtyard, movie theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 2213 Augusta Hwy, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Lincolnton, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Lincolnton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in CUMMING, GA
- Assisted Living in STATESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in BLYTHE, GA
- Assisted Living in MANCHESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in MARTINEZ, GA
- Assisted Living in DAHLONEGA, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in ELLENWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, GA
- Assisted Living in ATLANTA, GA
- Assisted Living in AMERICUS, GA
- Assisted Living in GAINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in SYLVANIA, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in IRWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
More senior living options in Lincolnton:
There are additional senior living options available to Lincolnton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Lincolnton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lincolnton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lincolnton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lincolnton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lincolnton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lincolnton and Lincoln County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.