Assisted Living in Glennville, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Glennville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- 302 N Railroad Street
- 211 N Caswell Street
- Sutton Place
- Tattnall-evans Manor
- House, Annie C
302 N Railroad Street provides assisted living care in Glennville, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 302 N Railroad Street, in the 30427 area code inside Tattnall county, 302 N Railroad Street assists those older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by 302 N Railroad Street include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments.
211 N Caswell Street specializes in providing assisted senior living in Tattnall county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. 211 N Caswell Street is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Glennville, GA and surrounding areas. 211 N Caswell Street is located at 211 N Caswell Street, 30427 zip code. 211 N Caswell Street provides services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Glennville, Georgia, you will find Sutton Place as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 306 West Mann Street, 30427 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Sutton Place provides assisted living not only to Glennville residents, but also to all Tattnall county residents too.
If you require help with daily tasks, Tattnall-evans Manor, located at 312 North Henry Street in the 30427 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Glennville, Georgia. Tattnall-evans Manor has a total capacity of 6 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and dining.
House, Annie C has a capacity of 5 elderly adults. House, Annie C provides amenities that include: landscaped gardens, movie theater and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 2257 Highway 196, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Glennville, GA older adults.
Assisted Living near Glennville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in HINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, GA
- Assisted Living in TOCCOA, GA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSHEAR, GA
- Assisted Living in BLYTHE, GA
- Assisted Living in BUFORD, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHIA SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER, GA
- Assisted Living in QUITMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in TROUP County, GA
More senior living options in Glennville:
There are additional senior living options available to Glennville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glennville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Glennville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glennville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glennville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glennville and Tattnall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.