Assisted Living in Glennville, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Glennville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Sutton Place
- Tattnall-evans Manor
- 211 N Caswell Street
- 302 N Railroad Street
- House, Annie C
Sutton Place provides assisted living care in Glennville, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 306 West Mann Street, in the 30427 area code inside Tattnall county, Sutton Place assists those seniors who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Sutton Place include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to appointments.
Tattnall-evans Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Tattnall county, Georgia. It includes a total of 6 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Tattnall-evans Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Glennville, GA and surrounding areas. Tattnall-evans Manor is located at 312 North Henry Street, 30427 zip code. Tattnall-evans Manor includes amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy and reading room.
When searching for senior assisted living in Glennville, Georgia, you will find 211 N Caswell Street as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 5 assisted living units. It is located at 211 N Caswell Street, 30427 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. 211 N Caswell Street offers assisted living not only to Glennville residents, but also to all Tattnall county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, 302 N Railroad Street, located at 302 N Railroad Street in the 30427 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Glennville, Georgia. 302 N Railroad Street has a total capacity of 5 senior citizens. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and 3 daily meals.
House, Annie C has a capacity of 5 senior citizens. House, Annie C offers amenities such as: garden, theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 2257 Highway 196, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Glennville, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Glennville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in GROVETOWN, GA
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in AMERICUS, GA
- Assisted Living in FAIRBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in SWAINSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in EAST POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in GAINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in HOSCHTON, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARTOW County, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
More senior living options in Glennville:
There are additional senior living options available to Glennville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glennville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Glennville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glennville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glennville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glennville and Tattnall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.