5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Glennville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- 302 N Railroad Street
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Tattnall-evans Manor
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Sutton Place
- House, Annie C
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- 211 N Caswell Street
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
302 N Railroad Street provides assisted living care in Glennville, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 302 N Railroad Street, in the 30427 area code inside Tattnall county, 302 N Railroad Street assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by 302 N Railroad Street include all snacks and meals, laundry services and pet-friendly services.
Tattnall-evans Manor specializes in providing assisted living in Tattnall county, Georgia. It includes a total of 6 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Tattnall-evans Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Glennville, GA and surrounding areas. Tattnall-evans Manor is located at 312 North Henry Street, 30427 zip code. Tattnall-evans Manor includes services like: a library, a personal laundry service and Alzheimer’s care services.
When looking for assisted living in Glennville, Georgia, you will find Sutton Place as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 306 West Mann Street, 30427 zip code and includes services such as a barbershop, personalized assistance and meals approved by a dietitian. Sutton Place offers assisted living not only to Glennville residents, but also to all Tattnall county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, House, Annie C, located at 2257 Highway 196 in the 30427 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Glennville, Georgia. House, Annie C has a total capacity of 5 elderly residents. It includes specially trained staff, 24-hour security and faith-based services.
211 N Caswell Street has a capacity of 5 seniors. 211 N Caswell Street provides amenities such as: an extensive library, personalized assistance and assistance with daily living. It is located at 211 N Caswell Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Glennville, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Glennville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in POOLER, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFTON, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in SNELLVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CANTON, GA
- Assisted Living in TUCKER, GA
- Assisted Living in BAINBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in SUWANEE, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, GA
- Assisted Living in QUITMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
- Assisted Living in POLK County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKINSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BLECKLEY County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in WARE County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
More senior living options in Glennville:
There are additional senior living options available to Glennville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glennville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Glennville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glennville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glennville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glennville and Tattnall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.