5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Glennville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- 302 N Railroad Street
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Sutton Place
- Tattnall-evans Manor
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- 211 N Caswell Street
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- House, Annie C
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
302 N Railroad Street provides assisted living care in Glennville, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 302 N Railroad Street, in the 30427 area code inside Tattnall county, 302 N Railroad Street assists those senior citizens who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by 302 N Railroad Street include community dining, private laundry services and health checkups.
Sutton Place specializes in providing senior assisted living in Tattnall county, Georgia. It includes a total of 12 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Sutton Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Glennville, GA and surrounding areas. Sutton Place is located at 306 West Mann Street, 30427 zip code. Sutton Place includes amenities like: a daily fitness programs, medication administration and religious services.
When looking for assisted senior living in Glennville, Georgia, you will find Tattnall-evans Manor as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 312 North Henry Street, 30427 zip code and includes services such as a beauty and barber shop, a full-time nurse and a staff dietitian. Tattnall-evans Manor offers assisted living not only to Glennville residents, but also to all Tattnall county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, 211 N Caswell Street, located at 211 N Caswell Street in the 30427 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Glennville, Georgia. 211 N Caswell Street has a total capacity of 5 seniors. It offers around-the-clock staff, outdoor walking grounds and incontinence management.
House, Annie C has a capacity of 5 senior citizens. House, Annie C includes amenities such as: arts & crafts, walking and jogging paths and religious services. It is located at 2257 Highway 196, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Glennville, GA elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Glennville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in SUWANEE, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFTON, GA
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE PARK, GA
- Assisted Living in CAIRO, GA
- Assisted Living in SUGAR HILL, GA
- Assisted Living in TALLAPOOSA, GA
- Assisted Living in JONESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in BUFORD, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in ADEL, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWNAN, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in SWAINSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARALSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
- Assisted Living in COFFEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in POLK County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
More senior living options in Glennville:
There are additional senior living options available to Glennville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glennville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Glennville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glennville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glennville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glennville and Tattnall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.