5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Glennville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- House, Annie C
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- 211 N Caswell Street
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- Sutton Place
- 302 N Railroad Street
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Tattnall-evans Manor
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
House, Annie C provides assisted living care in Glennville, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 5 older adults at a time. With a location at 2257 Highway 196, in the 30427 area code inside Tattnall county, House, Annie C assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by House, Annie C include 24-hour awake staff, a garden and Alzheimer’s care services.
211 N Caswell Street specializes in providing senior living in Tattnall county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. 211 N Caswell Street is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Glennville, GA and surrounding areas. 211 N Caswell Street is located at 211 N Caswell Street, 30427 zip code. 211 N Caswell Street provides services such as: pharmacy service, landscaped gardens and incontinence assistance.
When looking for senior assisted living in Glennville, Georgia, you will find Sutton Place as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 306 West Mann Street, 30427 zip code and includes services such as arts & crafts classes, gardens and dementia care services. Sutton Place provides assisted living not only to Glennville residents, but also to all Tattnall county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, 302 N Railroad Street, situated at 302 N Railroad Street in the 30427 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Glennville, Georgia. 302 N Railroad Street has a total capacity of 5 elderly residents. It provides numerous educational activities, private laundry services and scheduled bathroom reminders.
Tattnall-evans Manor has a capacity of 6 seniors. Tattnall-evans Manor provides amenities such as: 3 daily meals, a landscaped courtyard and continence management. It is located at 312 North Henry Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Glennville, GA elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Glennville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in TALLAPOOSA, GA
- Assisted Living in STATESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in HINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHONIA, GA
- Assisted Living in SMYRNA, GA
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in MOULTRIE, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in ACWORTH, GA
- Assisted Living in CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MANCHESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in JESUP, GA
- Assisted Living in SWAINSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLNTON, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in IRWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in RABUN County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
More senior living options in Glennville:
There are additional senior living options available to Glennville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glennville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Glennville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glennville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glennville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glennville and Tattnall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.