5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Glennville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- House, Annie C
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- 302 N Railroad Street
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Sutton Place
- Tattnall-evans Manor
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- 211 N Caswell Street
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
House, Annie C provides assisted living services in Glennville, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 seniors at a time. With a location at 2257 Highway 196, in the 30427 area code inside Tattnall county, House, Annie C assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by House, Annie C include vacuuming and dusting, walking gardens and scheduled bathroom reminders.
302 N Railroad Street specializes in providing assisted living in Tattnall county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. 302 N Railroad Street is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Glennville, GA and surrounding areas. 302 N Railroad Street is located at 302 N Railroad Street, 30427 zip code. 302 N Railroad Street includes services like: pharmacy services, outdoor walking grounds and meals approved by a dietitian.
When searching for assisted senior living in Glennville, Georgia, you will find Sutton Place as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 306 West Mann Street, 30427 zip code and includes services such as fitness activities, landscaped gardens and a staff dietitian. Sutton Place offers assisted living not only to Glennville residents, but also to all Tattnall county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Tattnall-evans Manor, situated at 312 North Henry Street in the 30427 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Glennville, Georgia. Tattnall-evans Manor has a total capacity of 6 seniors. It offers transportation to doctor's appointments, 24/7 supervision and a staff dietitian.
211 N Caswell Street has a capacity of 5 older adults. 211 N Caswell Street offers amenities that include: a studio for arts & crafts, walking gardens and an on-site dietitian. It is located at 211 N Caswell Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Glennville, GA elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Glennville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in SAVANNAH, GA
- Assisted Living in ATLANTA, GA
- Assisted Living in GAINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in TUCKER, GA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, GA
- Assisted Living in SOPERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in GROVETOWN, GA
- Assisted Living in WARNER ROBINS, GA
- Assisted Living in FAIRBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, GA
- Assisted Living in MOUNT VERNON, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKINSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
More senior living options in Glennville:
There are additional senior living options available to Glennville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glennville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Glennville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glennville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glennville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glennville and Tattnall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.