- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Georgia Assisted Living
- Assisted Living in TATTNALL County
- GLENNVILLE Assisted Living
5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Glennville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- 211 N Caswell Street
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- 302 N Railroad Street
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Tattnall-evans Manor
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Sutton Place
- House, Annie C
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
211 N Caswell Street provides assisted living care in Glennville, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 5 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 211 N Caswell Street, in the 30427 area code inside Tattnall county, 211 N Caswell Street assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by 211 N Caswell Street include arts & crafts, medication assistance and assistance with daily living.
302 N Railroad Street specializes in providing senior living in Tattnall county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. 302 N Railroad Street is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Glennville, GA and surrounding areas. 302 N Railroad Street is located at 302 N Railroad Street, 30427 zip code. 302 N Railroad Street provides amenities such as: a library area, medication supervision and an emergency alert system.
When searching for assisted senior living in Glennville, Georgia, you will find Tattnall-evans Manor as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 312 North Henry Street, 30427 zip code and includes services such as a reading room, highly trained staff and scheduled bathroom reminders. Tattnall-evans Manor offers assisted living not only to Glennville residents, but also to all Tattnall county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Sutton Place, situated at 306 West Mann Street in the 30427 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Glennville, Georgia. Sutton Place has a total capacity of 12 older adults. It offers off-site outings and picnics, walking paths and memory care activities.
House, Annie C has a capacity of 5 older adults. House, Annie C includes amenities that include: vacuuming and dusting, personalized assistance and assistance with daily living. It is located at 2257 Highway 196, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Glennville, GA seniors.
All assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA:
Assisted Living near Glennville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in TOCCOA, GA
- Assisted Living in MOULTRIE, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in STATESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOWERY BRANCH, GA
- Assisted Living in CONLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in SWAINSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in ACWORTH, GA
- Assisted Living in HOSCHTON, GA
- Assisted Living in NORCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, GA
- Assisted Living in DAHLONEGA, GA
- Assisted Living in FORT VALLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in TALIAFERRO County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOOLY County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
More senior living options in Glennville:
There are additional senior living options available to Glennville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glennville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Glennville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glennville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glennville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glennville and Tattnall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.