5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Glennville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Tattnall-evans Manor
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- 302 N Railroad Street
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- House, Annie C
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- Sutton Place
- 211 N Caswell Street
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
Tattnall-evans Manor provides assisted living care in Glennville, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 6 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 312 North Henry Street, in the 30427 area code inside Tattnall county, Tattnall-evans Manor assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Tattnall-evans Manor include scheduled transportation to appointments, walking paths and continence care.
302 N Railroad Street specializes in providing assisted living in Tattnall county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. 302 N Railroad Street is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Glennville, GA and surrounding areas. 302 N Railroad Street is located at 302 N Railroad Street, 30427 zip code. 302 N Railroad Street provides services like: a fitness center, outdoor walking grounds and memory care services.
When looking for assisted senior living in Glennville, Georgia, you will find House, Annie C as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 5 assisted living units. It is located at 2257 Highway 196, 30427 zip code and provides services such as a beauty shop, walking gardens and an emergency alert system. House, Annie C provides assisted living not only to Glennville residents, but also to all Tattnall county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Sutton Place, situated at 306 West Mann Street in the 30427 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Glennville, Georgia. Sutton Place has a total capacity of 12 seniors. It includes scheduled transportation, medication assistance and health checkups.
211 N Caswell Street has a capacity of 5 senior citizens. 211 N Caswell Street provides amenities such as: on-site lectures and guest speakers, outdoor walking grounds and continence care. It is located at 211 N Caswell Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Glennville, GA senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Glennville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in RIVERDALE, GA
- Assisted Living in JONESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, GA
- Assisted Living in GRIFFIN, GA
- Assisted Living in MORROW, GA
- Assisted Living in AUSTELL, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER, GA
- Assisted Living in FORT VALLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in MITCHELL County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOOLY County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
More senior living options in Glennville:
There are additional senior living options available to Glennville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glennville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Glennville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glennville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glennville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glennville and Tattnall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.