5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Glennville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- House, Annie C
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- 211 N Caswell Street
- 4.25 (12)
- Learn More
- Sutton Place
- 302 N Railroad Street
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Tattnall-evans Manor
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
House, Annie C provides assisted living care in Glennville, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2257 Highway 196, in the 30427 area code inside Tattnall county, House, Annie C assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by House, Annie C include numerous social activities, a garden and court yard and emergency pendants.
211 N Caswell Street specializes in providing senior assisted living in Tattnall county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. 211 N Caswell Street is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Glennville, GA and surrounding areas. 211 N Caswell Street is located at 211 N Caswell Street, 30427 zip code. 211 N Caswell Street provides services like: educational opportunities, a licensed nurse and memory care services.
When looking for assisted living in Glennville, Georgia, you will find Sutton Place as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 306 West Mann Street, 30427 zip code and provides services such as community and cultural events, help with medications and memory care services. Sutton Place provides assisted living not only to Glennville residents, but also to all Tattnall county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, 302 N Railroad Street, located at 302 N Railroad Street in the 30427 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Glennville, Georgia. 302 N Railroad Street has a total capacity of 5 senior citizens. It provides pharmacy service, highly trained staff and incontinence management.
Tattnall-evans Manor has a capacity of 6 senior citizens. Tattnall-evans Manor provides amenities such as: enrichment activities, laundry service and incontinence management. It is located at 312 North Henry Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Glennville, GA elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Glennville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in GROVETOWN, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMMERVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASTON, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in MARTINEZ, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, GA
- Assisted Living in MABLETON, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHIA SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSHEAR, GA
- Assisted Living in BARNESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in FORT VALLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in EMANUEL County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
More senior living options in Glennville:
There are additional senior living options available to Glennville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Glennville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Glennville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glennville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glennville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glennville and Tattnall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.