4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Leesburg, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Leesburg, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Leesburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res
- 4.00 (7)
- Learn More
- Americanwork Itr
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
- Mccollum, Bernice Home
- 4.00 (14)
- Learn More
- Kareem's Place
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res provides assisted living care in Leesburg, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 6 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 124-d Winding Way, in the 31763 area code inside Lee county, Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res include a daily fitness programs, medication assistance and a memory care program.
Americanwork Itr specializes in providing senior living in Lee county, Georgia. It includes a total of 6 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Americanwork Itr is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Leesburg, GA and surrounding areas. Americanwork Itr is located at 124-a Winding Way, 31763 zip code. Americanwork Itr includes services like: numerous social activities, a tailored service plan and continence management.
When searching for senior assisted living in Leesburg, Georgia, you will find Mccollum, Bernice Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 836a Middle Road, 31763 zip code and provides services such as arranged transportation, 24/7 supervision and assistance with daily living. Mccollum, Bernice Home provides assisted living not only to Leesburg residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Kareem's Place, situated at 203 A Sportsman Club Road in the 31763 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Leesburg, Georgia. Kareem's Place has a total capacity of 4 elderly residents. It offers educational opportunities, laundry and linen service and help with daily living.
Assisted Living near Leesburg, Georgia
- Assisted Living in CONYERS, GA
- Assisted Living in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Assisted Living in CANTON, GA
- Assisted Living in DUNWOODY, GA
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in SMYRNA, GA
- Assisted Living in SAVANNAH, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, GA
- Assisted Living in SUGAR HILL, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in ADAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in TOOMBS County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in TALIAFERRO County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
More senior living options in Leesburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Leesburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Leesburg, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Leesburg, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Leesburg, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Leesburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Leesburg, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Leesburg and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.