Assisted Living in Leesburg, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Leesburg, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Leesburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Kareem's Place
- Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res
- Mccollum, Bernice Home
- Americanwork Itr
Kareem's Place provides assisted living care in Leesburg, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 4 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 203 A Sportsman Club Road, in the 31763 area code inside Lee county, Kareem's Place assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Kareem's Place include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation.
Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res specializes in providing assisted living in Lee county, Georgia. It includes a total of 6 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Leesburg, GA and surrounding areas. Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res is located at 124-d Winding Way, 31763 zip code. Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res includes amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy service and library area.
When looking for senior living in Leesburg, Georgia, you will find Mccollum, Bernice Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 836a Middle Road, 31763 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Mccollum, Bernice Home offers assisted living not only to Leesburg residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Americanwork Itr, situated at 124-a Winding Way in the 31763 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Leesburg, Georgia. Americanwork Itr has a total capacity of 6 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and multiple dining options daily.
Assisted Living near Leesburg, Georgia
- Assisted Living in COMMERCE, GA
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, GA
- Assisted Living in GRIFFIN, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in MORROW, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHIA SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in SUWANEE, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAXTON, GA
- Assisted Living in SNELLVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in JONESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFTON, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in EMANUEL County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WARE County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
More senior living options in Leesburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Leesburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Leesburg, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Leesburg, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Leesburg, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Leesburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Leesburg, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Leesburg and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.