Assisted Living in Leesburg, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Leesburg, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Leesburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Americanwork Itr
- Mccollum, Bernice Home
- Kareem's Place
- Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res
Americanwork Itr provides assisted living care in Leesburg, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 6 retirees at a time. With a location at 124-a Winding Way, in the 31763 area code inside Lee county, Americanwork Itr assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Americanwork Itr include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation.
Mccollum, Bernice Home specializes in providing assisted living in Lee county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Mccollum, Bernice Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Leesburg, GA and surrounding areas. Mccollum, Bernice Home is located at 836a Middle Road, 31763 zip code. Mccollum, Bernice Home includes amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and extensive library.
When looking for senior assisted living in Leesburg, Georgia, you will find Kareem's Place as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 203 A Sportsman Club Road, 31763 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and open dining area. Kareem's Place offers assisted living not only to Leesburg residents, but also to all Lee county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res, located at 124-d Winding Way in the 31763 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Leesburg, Georgia. Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res has a total capacity of 6 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Assisted Living near Leesburg, Georgia
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON, GA
- Assisted Living in ROME, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in MOUNT VERNON, GA
- Assisted Living in MANCHESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in WARNER ROBINS, GA
- Assisted Living in BAINBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in OCILLA, GA
- Assisted Living in SUWANEE, GA
- Assisted Living in MABLETON, GA
- Assisted Living in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Assisted Living in MILLEDGEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAY, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in JONESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRISP County, GA
- Assisted Living in TROUP County, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WARE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARTOW County, GA
- Assisted Living in JONES County, GA
- Assisted Living in UPSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
More senior living options in Leesburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Leesburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Leesburg, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Leesburg, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Leesburg, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Leesburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Leesburg, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Leesburg and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.