4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Leesburg, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Leesburg, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Leesburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res
- 4.00 (7)
- Learn More
- Kareem's Place
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
- Mccollum, Bernice Home
- 4.00 (14)
- Learn More
- Americanwork Itr
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res provides assisted living care in Leesburg, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 6 retirees at a time. With a location at 124-d Winding Way, in the 31763 area code inside Lee county, Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res include arts and crafts activities, a garden and dementia care services.
Kareem's Place specializes in providing senior living in Lee county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Kareem's Place is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Leesburg, GA and surrounding areas. Kareem's Place is located at 203 A Sportsman Club Road, 31763 zip code. Kareem's Place provides services like: scheduled transportation, help with medications and a memory care program.
When looking for assisted living in Leesburg, Georgia, you will find Mccollum, Bernice Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 836a Middle Road, 31763 zip code and includes services such as numerous educational activities, 24-hour security and health checkups. Mccollum, Bernice Home provides assisted living not only to Leesburg residents, but also to all Lee county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Americanwork Itr, located at 124-a Winding Way in the 31763 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Leesburg, Georgia. Americanwork Itr has a total capacity of 6 elderly residents. It offers around-the-clock staff, 24-hour security and incontinence management.
Assisted Living near Leesburg, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, GA
- Assisted Living in BARNESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMSON, GA
- Assisted Living in ADEL, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in JONESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSHEAR, GA
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE PARK, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWNAN, GA
- Assisted Living in CONLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in TALLAPOOSA, GA
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in BLYTHE, GA
- Assisted Living in JONES County, GA
- Assisted Living in BLECKLEY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRISP County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLARKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
More senior living options in Leesburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Leesburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Leesburg, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Leesburg, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Leesburg, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Leesburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Leesburg, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Leesburg and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.