4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Ocilla, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ocilla, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Ocilla assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Shiloh Pch
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
- Just Like Home
- 4.00 (12)
- Learn More
- Camelot Court
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Heritage Care Home
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
Shiloh Pch provides assisted living care in Ocilla, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 16 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 300 West 2nd Street, in the 31774 area code inside Irwin county, Shiloh Pch assists those senior citizens who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Shiloh Pch include a bistro, assistance with medications and continence management.
Just Like Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Irwin county, Georgia. It includes a total of 17 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Just Like Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Ocilla, GA and surrounding areas. Just Like Home is located at 200 N Irwin Avenue, 31774 zip code. Just Like Home provides amenities like: a reading area, walking gardens and meals approved by a dietitian.
When looking for senior living in Ocilla, Georgia, you will find Camelot Court as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 611 South Apricot Street, 31774 zip code and includes services such as a cafe, a court yard and assistance with daily living. Camelot Court offers assisted living not only to Ocilla residents, but also to all Irwin county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Heritage Care Home, situated at 108 West 3rd Street in the 31774 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Ocilla, Georgia. Heritage Care Home has a total capacity of 22 elderly residents. It provides accommodation for special diets, walking trails and memory care services.
Assisted Living near Ocilla, Georgia
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in POOLER, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER, GA
- Assisted Living in VALDOSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in VIDALIA, GA
- Assisted Living in DUNWOODY, GA
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in SUWANEE, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, GA
- Assisted Living in ELLENWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in ADEL, GA
- Assisted Living in FORT VALLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in JONES County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
More senior living options in Ocilla:
There are additional senior living options available to Ocilla elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ocilla, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Ocilla, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Ocilla, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ocilla, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ocilla that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ocilla, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ocilla and Irwin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.