4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Ocilla, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ocilla, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Ocilla assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Just Like Home
- 4.00 (12)
- Learn More
- Heritage Care Home
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Camelot Court
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Shiloh Pch
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
Just Like Home provides assisted living care in Ocilla, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 17 older adults at a time. With a location at 200 N Irwin Avenue, in the 31774 area code inside Irwin county, Just Like Home assists those 55+ adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Just Like Home include scheduled transportation, a garden and pet-friendly services.
Heritage Care Home specializes in providing assisted living in Irwin county, Georgia. It includes a total of 22 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Heritage Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Ocilla, GA and surrounding areas. Heritage Care Home is located at 108 West 3rd Street, 31774 zip code. Heritage Care Home includes amenities such as: a pharmacy, daily bed-making and dementia care services.
When looking for assisted living in Ocilla, Georgia, you will find Camelot Court as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 611 South Apricot Street, 31774 zip code and includes services such as numerous social activities, 24-hour security and dementia care services. Camelot Court provides assisted living not only to Ocilla residents, but also to all Irwin county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Shiloh Pch, located at 300 West 2nd Street in the 31774 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Ocilla, Georgia. Shiloh Pch has a total capacity of 16 seniors. It includes housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, laundry and linen service and incontinence management.
Assisted Living near Ocilla, Georgia
- Assisted Living in BARNESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, GA
- Assisted Living in SYLVANIA, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLNTON, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in GRIFFIN, GA
- Assisted Living in BAINBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOWERY BRANCH, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in ELLENWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in ADAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in STATESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in CLARKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
More senior living options in Ocilla:
There are additional senior living options available to Ocilla elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ocilla, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Ocilla, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Ocilla, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ocilla, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ocilla that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ocilla, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ocilla and Irwin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.