Assisted Living in Ocilla, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ocilla, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Ocilla assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Heritage Care Home
- Just Like Home
- Shiloh Pch
- Camelot Court
Heritage Care Home provides assisted living care in Ocilla, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 22 retirees at a time. With a location at 108 West 3rd Street, in the 31774 area code inside Irwin county, Heritage Care Home assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Heritage Care Home include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory care and arranged transportation.
Just Like Home specializes in providing assisted living in Irwin county, Georgia. It includes a total of 17 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Just Like Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Ocilla, GA and surrounding areas. Just Like Home is located at 200 N Irwin Avenue, 31774 zip code. Just Like Home includes amenities such as: cafe, on-site pharmacy and library.
When looking for senior assisted living in Ocilla, Georgia, you will find Shiloh Pch as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 300 West 2nd Street, 31774 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Shiloh Pch offers assisted living not only to Ocilla residents, but also to all Irwin county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Camelot Court, situated at 611 South Apricot Street in the 31774 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Ocilla, Georgia. Camelot Court has a total capacity of 4 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Assisted Living near Ocilla, Georgia
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in PERRY, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHIA SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, GA
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in ADEL, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWNAN, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in COMMERCE, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in BLECKLEY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARTOW County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in UPSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, GA
More senior living options in Ocilla:
There are additional senior living options available to Ocilla elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ocilla, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Ocilla, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Ocilla, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ocilla, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ocilla that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ocilla, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ocilla and Irwin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.