Assisted Living in Ocilla, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ocilla, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Ocilla assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Shiloh Pch
- Camelot Court
- Just Like Home
- Heritage Care Home
Shiloh Pch provides assisted living care in Ocilla, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 16 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 300 West 2nd Street, in the 31774 area code inside Irwin county, Shiloh Pch assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Shiloh Pch include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
Camelot Court specializes in providing senior living in Irwin county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Camelot Court is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Ocilla, GA and surrounding areas. Camelot Court is located at 611 South Apricot Street, 31774 zip code. Camelot Court includes amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy services and extensive library.
When looking for senior assisted living in Ocilla, Georgia, you will find Just Like Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 17 assisted living units. It is located at 200 N Irwin Avenue, 31774 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Just Like Home provides assisted living not only to Ocilla residents, but also to all Irwin county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Heritage Care Home, located at 108 West 3rd Street in the 31774 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Ocilla, Georgia. Heritage Care Home has a total capacity of 22 seniors. It includes services like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals.
Assisted Living near Ocilla, Georgia
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, GA
- Assisted Living in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in ROSWELL, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFTON, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA
- Assisted Living in MORROW, GA
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in OAKWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKINSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRISP County, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDUFFIE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in EMANUEL County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
More senior living options in Ocilla:
There are additional senior living options available to Ocilla elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ocilla, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Ocilla, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Ocilla, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ocilla, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ocilla that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ocilla, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ocilla and Irwin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.