4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Ocilla, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ocilla, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Ocilla assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Heritage Care Home
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Just Like Home
- 4.00 (12)
- Learn More
- Camelot Court
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Shiloh Pch
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
Heritage Care Home provides assisted living care in Ocilla, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 22 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 108 West 3rd Street, in the 31774 area code inside Irwin county, Heritage Care Home assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Heritage Care Home include numerous educational activities, private laundry service and a memory care program.
Just Like Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Irwin county, Georgia. It includes a total of 17 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Just Like Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Ocilla, GA and surrounding areas. Just Like Home is located at 200 N Irwin Avenue, 31774 zip code. Just Like Home includes amenities such as: arts & crafts, walking and jogging paths and continence management.
When searching for assisted living in Ocilla, Georgia, you will find Camelot Court as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 611 South Apricot Street, 31774 zip code and provides services such as fun arts & crafts, walking trails and scheduled bathroom reminders. Camelot Court provides assisted living not only to Ocilla residents, but also to all Irwin county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Shiloh Pch, situated at 300 West 2nd Street in the 31774 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Ocilla, Georgia. Shiloh Pch has a total capacity of 16 older adults. It includes off-site outings and picnics, private laundry services and an on-site dietitian.
Assisted Living near Ocilla, Georgia
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in HINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOWERY BRANCH, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLNTON, GA
- Assisted Living in CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in BARNESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in GAINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MANCHESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in IRWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARALSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
More senior living options in Ocilla:
There are additional senior living options available to Ocilla elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ocilla, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Ocilla, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Ocilla, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ocilla, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ocilla that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ocilla, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ocilla and Irwin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.