Assisted Living in Elberton, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Elberton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Elberton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- House Of Refuge
- Southern International Living Ii
- Magnolia Estates
- St Irene
House Of Refuge provides assisted living services in Elberton, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 4 retirees at a time. With a location at 112 Lake Forest Drive, in the 30635 area code inside Elbert county, House Of Refuge assists those older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by House Of Refuge include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments.
Southern International Living Ii specializes in providing assisted living in Elbert county, Georgia. It includes a total of 2 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Southern International Living Ii is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Elberton, GA and surrounding areas. Southern International Living Ii is located at 1525 Dunn Worley Road, 30635 zip code. Southern International Living Ii includes amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and library room.
When searching for senior living in Elberton, Georgia, you will find Magnolia Estates as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 68 College Avenue, 30635 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and open dining area. Magnolia Estates offers assisted living not only to Elberton residents, but also to all Elbert county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, St Irene, located at 44 Clairmont Ave in the 30635 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Elberton, Georgia. St Irene has a total capacity of 4 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily.
Assisted Living near Elberton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in REX, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFTON, GA
- Assisted Living in TALLAPOOSA, GA
- Assisted Living in MORROW, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, GA
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in OAKWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE PARK, GA
- Assisted Living in ALPHARETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SAVANNAH, GA
- Assisted Living in MARTINEZ, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARALSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BURKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in TATTNALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRISP County, GA
More senior living options in Elberton:
There are additional senior living options available to Elberton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Elberton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Elberton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Elberton, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Elberton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Elberton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Elberton and Elbert County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.