Assisted Living in Elberton, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Elberton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Elberton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- St Irene
- Southern International Living Ii
- House Of Refuge
- Magnolia Estates
St Irene provides assisted living care in Elberton, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 4 retirees at a time. With a location at 44 Clairmont Ave, in the 30635 area code inside Elbert county, St Irene assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by St Irene include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation.
Southern International Living Ii specializes in providing assisted living in Elbert county, Georgia. It includes a total of 2 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Southern International Living Ii is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Elberton, GA and surrounding areas. Southern International Living Ii is located at 1525 Dunn Worley Road, 30635 zip code. Southern International Living Ii provides services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and library section.
When searching for senior living in Elberton, Georgia, you will find House Of Refuge as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 112 Lake Forest Drive, 30635 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and communal dining space. House Of Refuge provides assisted living not only to Elberton residents, but also to all Elbert county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Magnolia Estates, located at 68 College Avenue in the 30635 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Elberton, Georgia. Magnolia Estates has a total capacity of 50 older adults. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts classes and 3 daily meals.
Assisted Living near Elberton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in PERRY, GA
- Assisted Living in OAKWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in LILBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in SYLVANIA, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, GA
- Assisted Living in ALBANY, GA
- Assisted Living in CAIRO, GA
- Assisted Living in ADAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ROME, GA
- Assisted Living in MOULTRIE, GA
- Assisted Living in VIDALIA, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in IRWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BURKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARTOW County, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
More senior living options in Elberton:
There are additional senior living options available to Elberton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Elberton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Elberton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Elberton, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Elberton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Elberton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Elberton and Elbert County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.