4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Elberton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Elberton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Southern International Living Ii
- 4.50 (1)
- Learn More
- House Of Refuge
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
- Magnolia Estates
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- St Irene
- 3.75 (8)
- Learn More
Southern International Living Ii provides assisted living services in Elberton, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 2 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1525 Dunn Worley Road, in the 30635 area code inside Elbert county, Southern International Living Ii assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Southern International Living Ii include on-site lectures and guest speakers, medication assistance and dementia care services.
House Of Refuge specializes in providing senior assisted living in Elbert county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. House Of Refuge is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Elberton, GA and surrounding areas. House Of Refuge is located at 112 Lake Forest Drive, 30635 zip code. House Of Refuge includes services like: a bistro, a tailored service plan and an on-site dietitian.
When searching for senior living in Elberton, Georgia, you will find Magnolia Estates as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 68 College Avenue, 30635 zip code and provides services such as a pharmacy, outdoor walking grounds and an emergency alert system. Magnolia Estates provides assisted living not only to Elberton residents, but also to all Elbert county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, St Irene, situated at 44 Clairmont Ave in the 30635 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Elberton, Georgia. St Irene has a total capacity of 4 seniors. It offers pharmacy service, personalized service plans and pet-friendly services.
Assisted Living near Elberton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, GA
- Assisted Living in POOLER, GA
- Assisted Living in AUSTELL, GA
- Assisted Living in GAINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in COMMERCE, GA
- Assisted Living in FORT VALLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLNTON, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, GA
- Assisted Living in NORCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in OAKWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in BAINBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in MITCHELL County, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, GA
More senior living options in Elberton:
There are additional senior living options available to Elberton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Elberton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Elberton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Elberton, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Elberton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Elberton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Elberton and Elbert County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.