4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Elberton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Elberton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Magnolia Estates
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- House Of Refuge
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
- St Irene
- 3.75 (8)
- Learn More
- Southern International Living Ii
- 4.50 (1)
- Learn More
Magnolia Estates provides assisted living services in Elberton, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 seniors at a time. With a location at 68 College Avenue, in the 30635 area code inside Elbert county, Magnolia Estates assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Magnolia Estates include a studio for arts & crafts, daily bed-making and an on-site dietitian.
House Of Refuge specializes in providing senior living in Elbert county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. House Of Refuge is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Elberton, GA and surrounding areas. House Of Refuge is located at 112 Lake Forest Drive, 30635 zip code. House Of Refuge provides amenities like: a reading section, medication supervision and meals approved by a dietitian.
When looking for assisted living in Elberton, Georgia, you will find St Irene as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 44 Clairmont Ave, 30635 zip code and provides services such as numerous educational activities, a garden and court yard and continence care. St Irene offers assisted living not only to Elberton residents, but also to all Elbert county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Southern International Living Ii, situated at 1525 Dunn Worley Road in the 30635 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Elberton, Georgia. Southern International Living Ii has a total capacity of 2 older adults. It includes a library, medication supervision and memory care activities.
Assisted Living near Elberton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in PERRY, GA
- Assisted Living in GROVETOWN, GA
- Assisted Living in MORROW, GA
- Assisted Living in SAVANNAH, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in ALBANY, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in ROME, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in CUMMING, GA
- Assisted Living in BLYTHE, GA
- Assisted Living in SMYRNA, GA
- Assisted Living in MARTINEZ, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER, GA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in POLK County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
More senior living options in Elberton:
There are additional senior living options available to Elberton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Elberton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Elberton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Elberton, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Elberton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Elberton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Elberton and Elbert County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.