4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Elberton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Elberton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- House Of Refuge
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
- Magnolia Estates
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- St Irene
- 3.75 (8)
- Learn More
- Southern International Living Ii
- 4.50 (1)
- Learn More
House Of Refuge provides assisted living care in Elberton, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 4 older adults at a time. With a location at 112 Lake Forest Drive, in the 30635 area code inside Elbert county, House Of Refuge assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by House Of Refuge include engaging social activities, a garden and court yard and health checkups.
Magnolia Estates specializes in providing senior assisted living in Elbert county, Georgia. It includes a total of 50 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Magnolia Estates is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Elberton, GA and surrounding areas. Magnolia Estates is located at 68 College Avenue, 30635 zip code. Magnolia Estates includes amenities such as: all snacks and meals, private laundry service and bathroom reminders.
When searching for senior living in Elberton, Georgia, you will find St Irene as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 44 Clairmont Ave, 30635 zip code and includes services such as a cafe, medication administration and pet-friendly services. St Irene provides assisted living not only to Elberton residents, but also to all Elbert county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Southern International Living Ii, located at 1525 Dunn Worley Road in the 30635 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Elberton, Georgia. Southern International Living Ii has a total capacity of 2 older adults. It includes chef-prepared meals, walking trails and dementia care services.
Assisted Living near Elberton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, GA
- Assisted Living in CANTON, GA
- Assisted Living in MOUNT VERNON, GA
- Assisted Living in BARNESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in AMERICUS, GA
- Assisted Living in ADEL, GA
- Assisted Living in SWAINSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in OCILLA, GA
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, GA
- Assisted Living in WARNER ROBINS, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARALSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in TATTNALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
More senior living options in Elberton:
There are additional senior living options available to Elberton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Elberton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Elberton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Elberton, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Elberton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Elberton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Elberton and Elbert County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.