4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Elberton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Elberton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- House Of Refuge
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
- St Irene
- 3.75 (8)
- Learn More
- Southern International Living Ii
- 4.50 (1)
- Learn More
- Magnolia Estates
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
House Of Refuge provides assisted living services in Elberton, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 4 older adults at a time. With a location at 112 Lake Forest Drive, in the 30635 area code inside Elbert county, House Of Refuge assists those older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by House Of Refuge include an arts & crafts studio, medication help and religious services.
St Irene specializes in providing assisted senior living in Elbert county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. St Irene is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Elberton, GA and surrounding areas. St Irene is located at 44 Clairmont Ave, 30635 zip code. St Irene provides amenities such as: community dining, laundry and linen service and a registered dietitian.
When searching for senior assisted living in Elberton, Georgia, you will find Southern International Living Ii as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 2 assisted living units. It is located at 1525 Dunn Worley Road, 30635 zip code and includes services such as arts and crafts activities, personalized service plans and a staff dietitian. Southern International Living Ii provides assisted living not only to Elberton residents, but also to all Elbert county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Magnolia Estates, situated at 68 College Avenue in the 30635 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Elberton, Georgia. Magnolia Estates has a total capacity of 50 older adults. It offers a studio for arts and crafts, medication dispensing and a registered dietitian.
Assisted Living near Elberton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, GA
- Assisted Living in CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in TOCCOA, GA
- Assisted Living in PERRY, GA
- Assisted Living in SUGAR HILL, GA
- Assisted Living in OAKWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in JONESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in MOULTRIE, GA
- Assisted Living in ATLANTA, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BLECKLEY County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLARKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RABUN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, GA
- Assisted Living in EFFINGHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in MITCHELL County, GA
More senior living options in Elberton:
There are additional senior living options available to Elberton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Elberton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Elberton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Elberton, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Elberton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Elberton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Elberton and Elbert County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.