Assisted Living in Elberton, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Elberton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Elberton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Magnolia Estates
- House Of Refuge
- St Irene
- Southern International Living Ii
Magnolia Estates provides assisted living care in Elberton, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 50 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 68 College Avenue, in the 30635 area code inside Elbert county, Magnolia Estates assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Magnolia Estates include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments.
House Of Refuge specializes in providing senior living in Elbert county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. House Of Refuge is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Elberton, GA and surrounding areas. House Of Refuge is located at 112 Lake Forest Drive, 30635 zip code. House Of Refuge provides services such as: cafe, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When searching for assisted senior living in Elberton, Georgia, you will find St Irene as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 44 Clairmont Ave, 30635 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. St Irene offers assisted living not only to Elberton residents, but also to all Elbert county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Southern International Living Ii, situated at 1525 Dunn Worley Road in the 30635 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Elberton, Georgia. Southern International Living Ii has a total capacity of 2 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, fun arts & crafts and dining.
Assisted Living near Elberton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMSON, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAXTON, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MOULTRIE, GA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSHEAR, GA
- Assisted Living in SAVANNAH, GA
- Assisted Living in NORCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, GA
- Assisted Living in BUFORD, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in TROUP County, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOOLY County, GA
More senior living options in Elberton:
There are additional senior living options available to Elberton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Elberton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Elberton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Elberton, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Elberton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Elberton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Elberton and Elbert County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.