4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Elberton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Elberton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Magnolia Estates
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Southern International Living Ii
- 4.50 (1)
- Learn More
- St Irene
- 3.75 (8)
- Learn More
- House Of Refuge
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
Magnolia Estates provides assisted living care in Elberton, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 50 older adults at a time. With a location at 68 College Avenue, in the 30635 area code inside Elbert county, Magnolia Estates assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Magnolia Estates include staff awake 24/7, medication support and emergency pendants.
Southern International Living Ii specializes in providing senior living in Elbert county, Georgia. It includes a total of 2 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Southern International Living Ii is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Elberton, GA and surrounding areas. Southern International Living Ii is located at 1525 Dunn Worley Road, 30635 zip code. Southern International Living Ii includes amenities such as: housekeeping, medication help and a registered dietitian.
When looking for assisted living in Elberton, Georgia, you will find St Irene as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 44 Clairmont Ave, 30635 zip code and includes services such as staff awake 24/7, tailored service plans and dementia care services. St Irene provides assisted living not only to Elberton residents, but also to all Elbert county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, House Of Refuge, situated at 112 Lake Forest Drive in the 30635 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Elberton, Georgia. House Of Refuge has a total capacity of 4 seniors. It offers specially trained staff, personalized service plans and a staff dietitian.
Assisted Living near Elberton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMSON, GA
- Assisted Living in EAST POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in COMMERCE, GA
- Assisted Living in BLACKSHEAR, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, GA
- Assisted Living in SNELLVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA
- Assisted Living in STATESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARTOW County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRISP County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
More senior living options in Elberton:
There are additional senior living options available to Elberton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Elberton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Elberton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Elberton, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Elberton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Elberton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Elberton and Elbert County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.