5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Blackshear, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Blackshear, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Blackshear assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Garden View
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Foxcroft Personal Care Home
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
- Camellia Group Home
- Oakwood Group Home
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
- Nasworthy Care Home
- 4.75 (14)
- Learn More
Garden View provides assisted living care in Blackshear, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 12 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 6134 College Avenue, in the 31516 area code inside Pierce county, Garden View assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Garden View include 24 hour staff, medication support and scheduled bathroom reminders.
Foxcroft Personal Care Home specializes in providing senior living in Pierce county, Georgia. It includes a total of 6 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Foxcroft Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Blackshear, GA and surrounding areas. Foxcroft Personal Care Home is located at 3507 Deanstill Road, 31516 zip code. Foxcroft Personal Care Home includes amenities like: community and cultural events, outdoor walking grounds and meals approved by a dietitian.
When searching for senior living in Blackshear, Georgia, you will find Camellia Group Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 311 Grady Street, 31516 zip code and provides services such as educational opportunities, medication administration and emergency pendants. Camellia Group Home provides assisted living not only to Blackshear residents, but also to all Pierce county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Oakwood Group Home, located at 740 Porter Street in the 31516 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Blackshear, Georgia. Oakwood Group Home has a total capacity of 5 elderly residents. It offers chef-prepared meals, private laundry services and continence care.
Nasworthy Care Home has a capacity of 6 senior citizens. Nasworthy Care Home offers amenities such as: transportation to appointments, a landscaped courtyard and scheduled bathroom reminders. It is located at 4896 Standfield Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Patterson, GA senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Blackshear, Georgia
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in CONYERS, GA
- Assisted Living in ALBANY, GA
- Assisted Living in GAINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in WARNER ROBINS, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLNTON, GA
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE PARK, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ROME, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in VALDOSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in OGLETHORPE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATTOOGA County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in BARTOW County, GA
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
More senior living options in Blackshear:
There are additional senior living options available to Blackshear elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Blackshear, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Blackshear, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Blackshear, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Blackshear that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Blackshear, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Blackshear and Pierce County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.