5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Blackshear, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Blackshear, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Blackshear assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Camellia Group Home
- Oakwood Group Home
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
- Garden View
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Foxcroft Personal Care Home
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
- Nasworthy Care Home
- 4.75 (14)
- Learn More
Camellia Group Home provides assisted living care in Blackshear, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 4 seniors at a time. With a location at 311 Grady Street, in the 31516 area code inside Pierce county, Camellia Group Home assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Camellia Group Home include scheduled transportation to appointments, outdoor walking grounds and dementia care services.
Oakwood Group Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Pierce county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Oakwood Group Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Blackshear, GA and surrounding areas. Oakwood Group Home is located at 740 Porter Street, 31516 zip code. Oakwood Group Home provides services like: pharmacy service, a garden and court yard and faith-based services.
When looking for senior assisted living in Blackshear, Georgia, you will find Garden View as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 6134 College Avenue, 31516 zip code and includes services such as vacuuming and dusting, 24-hour security and bathroom reminders. Garden View provides assisted living not only to Blackshear residents, but also to all Pierce county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Foxcroft Personal Care Home, situated at 3507 Deanstill Road in the 31516 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Blackshear, Georgia. Foxcroft Personal Care Home has a total capacity of 6 older adults. It includes a barbershop, daily bed-making and emergency pendants.
Nasworthy Care Home has a capacity of 6 older adults. Nasworthy Care Home provides amenities that include: social activities, medication assistance and assistance with daily living. It is located at 4896 Standfield Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Patterson, GA elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Blackshear, Georgia
- Assisted Living in ATLANTA, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON, GA
- Assisted Living in SUGAR HILL, GA
- Assisted Living in ROSWELL, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, GA
- Assisted Living in TOCCOA, GA
- Assisted Living in JONESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BUFORD, GA
- Assisted Living in HINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CLARKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
More senior living options in Blackshear:
There are additional senior living options available to Blackshear elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Blackshear, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Blackshear, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Blackshear, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Blackshear that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Blackshear, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Blackshear and Pierce County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.