5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Blackshear, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Blackshear, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Blackshear assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Foxcroft Personal Care Home
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
- Garden View
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Camellia Group Home
- Oakwood Group Home
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
- Nasworthy Care Home
- 4.75 (14)
- Learn More
Foxcroft Personal Care Home provides assisted living services in Blackshear, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 6 older adults at a time. With a location at 3507 Deanstill Road, in the 31516 area code inside Pierce county, Foxcroft Personal Care Home assists those senior citizens who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Foxcroft Personal Care Home include a reading area, a personal laundry service and regular health assessments.
Garden View specializes in providing assisted senior living in Pierce county, Georgia. It includes a total of 12 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Garden View is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Blackshear, GA and surrounding areas. Garden View is located at 6134 College Avenue, 31516 zip code. Garden View includes services like: arts and crafts activities, medication dispensing and incontinence management.
When searching for senior assisted living in Blackshear, Georgia, you will find Camellia Group Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. It is located at 311 Grady Street, 31516 zip code and provides services such as housekeeping, personalized service plan and an emergency alert system. Camellia Group Home provides assisted living not only to Blackshear residents, but also to all Pierce county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Oakwood Group Home, located at 740 Porter Street in the 31516 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Blackshear, Georgia. Oakwood Group Home has a total capacity of 5 older adults. It includes scheduled transportation, assistance with medications and an emergency alert system.
Nasworthy Care Home has a capacity of 6 senior citizens. Nasworthy Care Home includes amenities such as: arranged transportation, landscaped gardens and scheduled bathroom reminders. It is located at 4896 Standfield Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Patterson, GA senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Blackshear, Georgia
- Assisted Living in NEWNAN, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASTON, GA
- Assisted Living in GAINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in POOLER, GA
- Assisted Living in LOGANVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ROSWELL, GA
- Assisted Living in SWAINSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in GRIFFIN, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in TROUP County, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
More senior living options in Blackshear:
There are additional senior living options available to Blackshear elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Blackshear, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Blackshear, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Blackshear, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Blackshear that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Blackshear, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Blackshear and Pierce County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.