Assisted Living in Blackshear, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Blackshear, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Blackshear assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Garden View
- Camellia Group Home
- Foxcroft Personal Care Home
- Oakwood Group Home
- Nasworthy Care Home
Garden View provides assisted living services in Blackshear, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 6134 College Avenue, in the 31516 area code inside Pierce county, Garden View assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Garden View include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation.
Camellia Group Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Pierce county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Camellia Group Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Blackshear, GA and surrounding areas. Camellia Group Home is located at 311 Grady Street, 31516 zip code. Camellia Group Home provides services such as: cafe, pharmacy services and library section.
When looking for assisted living in Blackshear, Georgia, you will find Foxcroft Personal Care Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 3507 Deanstill Road, 31516 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Foxcroft Personal Care Home offers assisted living not only to Blackshear residents, but also to all Pierce county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Oakwood Group Home, located at 740 Porter Street in the 31516 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Blackshear, Georgia. Oakwood Group Home has a total capacity of 5 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, fun arts & crafts and 3 daily meals.
Nasworthy Care Home has a capacity of 6 seniors. Nasworthy Care Home includes amenities that include: gardens, theatre room and on-site dietitian. It is located at 4896 Standfield Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Patterson, GA elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Blackshear, Georgia
- Assisted Living in HEPHZIBAH, GA
- Assisted Living in SOPERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in CUMMING, GA
- Assisted Living in CARTERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in FAIRBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in SUWANEE, GA
- Assisted Living in CONYERS, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHIA SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in STOCKBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAXTON, GA
- Assisted Living in DULUTH, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in WARE County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRISP County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in TATTNALL County, GA
More senior living options in Blackshear:
There are additional senior living options available to Blackshear elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Blackshear, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Blackshear, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Blackshear, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Blackshear that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Blackshear, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Blackshear and Pierce County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.