Assisted Living in Waycross, GA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Waycross, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Waycross assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Tebeau House
- Pines Retirement Living
- Jinks, Pat Home
- Southern Community Services Cla # 2
- Baptist Village Dba Village Lk
- White House Personal Care
Tebeau House provides assisted living services in Waycross, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 15 retirees at a time. With a location at 2019 Tebeau Street, in the 31501 area code inside Ware county, Tebeau House assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Tebeau House include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments.
Pines Retirement Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Ware county, Georgia. It includes a total of 10 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Pines Retirement Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Waycross, GA and surrounding areas. Pines Retirement Living is located at 801 Darling Avenue, 31501 zip code. Pines Retirement Living provides services like: barbershop, pharmacy and library.
When looking for assisted living in Waycross, Georgia, you will find Jinks, Pat Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 609 Perham Street, 31503 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Jinks, Pat Home offers assisted living not only to Waycross residents, but also to all Ware county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Southern Community Services Cla # 2, situated at 3205 Alma Hwy in the 31503 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Waycross, Georgia. Southern Community Services Cla # 2 has a total capacity of 4 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts and 3 daily meals.
Baptist Village Dba Village Lk has a capacity of 28 older adults. Baptist Village Dba Village Lk provides amenities such as: landscaped gardens, theatre room and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 715 Village Lake Drive, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Waycross, GA senior citizens.
Located at 452 State Street, inside 31501 zip code area in Ware county, White House Personal Care provides assisted senior living to Waycross, GA senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, specially trained staff and tailored service plans. White House Personal Care can accommodate up to 24 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Waycross, Georgia
- Assisted Living in NEWNAN, GA
- Assisted Living in DUNWOODY, GA
- Assisted Living in HINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in DULUTH, GA
- Assisted Living in HEPHZIBAH, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in FORT VALLEY, GA
- Assisted Living in VALDOSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in BLYTHE, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in EFFINGHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in COFFEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
More senior living options in Waycross:
There are additional senior living options available to Waycross elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Waycross, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Waycross, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Waycross, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waycross, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waycross that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waycross, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waycross and Ware County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.