3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Dixon, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Dixon, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Dixon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Dixon ranks #48 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,002 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Dixon area can be priced as little as $2,372 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go as high as $6,747 per month. Assisted living in Dixon is more affordable when priced against Lee county, IL, which has a median cost of $4,004 per month and can range from $2,372 to $6,760. On average, older adults can expect to pay $2 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Dixon compared to the ones located in other parts of Lee county.
- Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon
- 4.75 (13)
- Learn More
- Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Meadows Of Franklin Grove
- 4.00 (14)
- Learn More
Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon provides assisted living services in Dixon, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 16 seniors at a time. With a location at 503 Countryside Lane, in the 61021 area code inside Lee county, Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon assists those retirees who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon include a reading room, a garden and regular health assessments. Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon has an active license by Illinois to provide senior living, with license number 5104838.
Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Lee county, Illinois. It includes a total of 36 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Dixon, IL and surrounding areas. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living is located at 124 Liberty Court, 61021 zip code. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living provides services such as: basic housekeeping, 24/7 supervision and incontinence management.
When searching for assisted living in Franklin Grove, Illinois, you will find Meadows Of Franklin Grove as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 510 N. State Street, 61031 zip code and includes services such as 3 daily meals, medication assistance and a staff dietitian. Its license number is 5105157. Meadows Of Franklin Grove provides assisted living not only to Franklin Grove residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Dixon, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Taylorville, IL
- Assisted Living in Lisle, IL
- Assisted Living in Milan, IL
- Assisted Living in Romeoville, IL
- Assisted Living in Naperville, IL
- Assisted Living in Northlake, IL
- Assisted Living in Canton, IL
- Assisted Living in Chatham, IL
- Assisted Living in Shelbyville, IL
- Assisted Living in Park Ridge, IL
- Assisted Living in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, IL
- Assisted Living in Geneva, IL
- Assisted Living in Swansea, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
More senior living options in Dixon:
There are additional senior living options available to Dixon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Dixon, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Dixon, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Dixon, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dixon, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dixon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dixon, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dixon and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.