3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Dixon, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Dixon, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Dixon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Dixon ranks #48 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,002 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Dixon area can cost as little as $2,372 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $6,747 per month. Assisted living in Dixon is more affordable when priced against Lee county, IL, which has a median cost of $4,004 per month and can fluctuate from $2,372 to $6,760. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $2 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Dixon compared to the ones located in other parts of Lee county.
- Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon
- 4.75 (13)
- Learn More
- Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Meadows Of Franklin Grove
- 4.00 (14)
- Learn More
Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon provides assisted living care in Dixon, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 503 Countryside Lane, in the 61021 area code inside Lee county, Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon include a library section, laundry and memory care activities. Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5104838.
Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Lee county, Illinois. It includes a total of 36 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Dixon, IL and surrounding areas. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living is located at 124 Liberty Court, 61021 zip code. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living includes services such as: 3 daily meals, personal laundry and help with daily living.
When looking for assisted living in Franklin Grove, Illinois, you will find Meadows Of Franklin Grove as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 510 N. State Street, 61031 zip code and includes services such as a studio for arts and crafts, laundry and linen service and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 5105157. Meadows Of Franklin Grove offers assisted living not only to Franklin Grove residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Dixon, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Champaign, IL
- Assisted Living in Godfrey, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria, IL
- Assisted Living in Northbrook, IL
- Assisted Living in Wheaton, IL
- Assisted Living in Carthage, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Monticello, IL
- Assisted Living in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Assisted Living in Rockford, IL
- Assisted Living in Evanston, IL
- Assisted Living in Highland, IL
- Assisted Living in Crete, IL
- Assisted Living in Urbana, IL
- Assisted Living in Oak Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
More senior living options in Dixon:
There are additional senior living options available to Dixon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Dixon, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Dixon, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Dixon, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dixon, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dixon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dixon, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dixon and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.