3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Dixon, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Dixon, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Dixon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Dixon is ranked #48 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,002 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Dixon area can carry fees as little as $2,372 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $6,747 per month. Assisted living in Dixon is more affordable when priced against Lee county, IL, which has an average cost of $4,004 per month and ranges from $2,372 to $6,760. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $2 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Dixon compared to the ones located in other parts of Lee county.
- Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living
- 3.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon
- 4.75 (13)
- Learn More
- Meadows Of Franklin Grove
- 4.00 (14)
- Learn More
Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Dixon, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 36 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 124 Liberty Court, in the 61021 area code inside Lee county, Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living assists those retirees who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living include 24 hour staff, walking paths and faith-based services. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5104861.
Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon specializes in providing senior assisted living in Lee county, Illinois. It includes a total of 16 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Dixon, IL and surrounding areas. Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon is located at 503 Countryside Lane, 61021 zip code. Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon includes amenities like: a reading area, specialized intervention program and a memory care program.
When searching for senior assisted living in Franklin Grove, Illinois, you will find Meadows Of Franklin Grove as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 510 N. State Street, 61031 zip code and includes services such as a library area, 24-hour security and religious services. Its license number is 5105157. Meadows Of Franklin Grove offers assisted living not only to Franklin Grove residents, but also to all Lee county residents too.
Assisted Living near Dixon, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Hinsdale, IL
- Assisted Living in Mahomet, IL
- Assisted Living in Tinley Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Joliet, IL
- Assisted Living in Carthage, IL
- Assisted Living in Crystal Lake, IL
- Assisted Living in Troy, IL
- Assisted Living in Bourbonnais, IL
- Assisted Living in Vernon Hills, IL
- Assisted Living in Morton Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Elmhurst, IL
- Assisted Living in Springfield, IL
- Assisted Living in Breese, IL
- Assisted Living in Taylorville, IL
- Assisted Living in Charleston, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
More senior living options in Dixon:
There are additional senior living options available to Dixon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Dixon, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Dixon, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Dixon, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dixon, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dixon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dixon, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dixon and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.