Assisted Living in Dixon, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Dixon, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Dixon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Dixon ranks #48 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,002 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Dixon area can cost as little as $2,372 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $6,747 per month. Assisted living in Dixon is more affordable when priced against Lee county, IL, which has an average cost of $4,004 per month and can range from $2,372 to $6,760. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $2 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Dixon compared to the ones located in other parts of Lee county.
- Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon
- Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living
- Meadows Of Franklin Grove
Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon provides assisted living services in Dixon, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 503 Countryside Lane, in the 61021 area code inside Lee county, Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Avonlea Cottage Of Dixon is fully licensed by Illinois to provide senior living, with license number 5104838.
Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Lee county, Illinois. It includes a total of 36 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Dixon, IL and surrounding areas. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living is located at 124 Liberty Court, 61021 zip code. Lifehouse Liberty Court Assisted Living includes amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy services and reading room.
When searching for assisted senior living in Franklin Grove, Illinois, you will find Meadows Of Franklin Grove as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 510 N. State Street, 61031 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 5105157. Meadows Of Franklin Grove offers assisted living not only to Franklin Grove residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Dixon, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Edwardsville, IL
- Assisted Living in Plainfield, IL
- Assisted Living in Highland Park, IL
- Assisted Living in West Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in LaGrange Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Schaumburg, IL
- Assisted Living in Aurora, IL
- Assisted Living in Sterling, IL
- Assisted Living in Godfrey, IL
- Assisted Living in Robinson, IL
- Assisted Living in Bourbonnais, IL
- Assisted Living in Silvis, IL
- Assisted Living in Tinley Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IL
- Assisted Living in O'Fallon, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
More senior living options in Dixon:
There are additional senior living options available to Dixon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Dixon, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Dixon, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Dixon, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dixon, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dixon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dixon, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dixon and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.