Assisted Living in Shelbyville, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Shelbyville, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Shelbyville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Shelbyville ranks #20 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,791 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Shelbyville area can cost as little as $2,227 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $6,461 per month. Assisted living in Shelbyville is more affordable when priced against Shelby county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,791 per month and can fluctuate from $2,217 to $6,476. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Shelbyville compared to the ones located in other parts of Shelby county.
- Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville
- Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville
- Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc
Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville provides assisted living care in Shelbyville, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 20 seniors at a time. With a location at 1111 W. North 12th St. , in the 62565 area code inside Shelby county, Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville is licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5102246.
Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville specializes in providing senior living in Shelby county, Illinois. It includes a total of 45 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Shelbyville, IL and surrounding areas. Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville is located at 2201 East Main Street, 62565 zip code. Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville provides services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and reading area.
When looking for assisted living in Moweaqua, Illinois, you will find Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 525 South Macon Street, 62550 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 5105231. Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc offers assisted living not only to Moweaqua residents, but also to all Shelby county residents too.
Assisted Living near Shelbyville, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Herrin, IL
- Assisted Living in Kewanee, IL
- Assisted Living in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, IL
- Assisted Living in Mahomet, IL
- Assisted Living in Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Glen Carbon, IL
- Assisted Living in Crystal Lake, IL
- Assisted Living in Mt. Vernon, IL
- Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Waukegan, IL
- Assisted Living in Geneva, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry, IL
- Assisted Living in Highland Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Park Ridge, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
More senior living options in Shelbyville:
There are additional senior living options available to Shelbyville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Shelbyville, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Shelbyville, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shelbyville, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shelbyville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shelbyville, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shelbyville and Shelby County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.