3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Shelbyville, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Shelbyville, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Shelbyville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Shelbyville ranks #20 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,791 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Shelbyville area can be priced as little as $2,227 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $6,461 per month. Assisted living in Shelbyville is more affordable when compared to costs in Shelby county, IL, which has a median cost of $3,791 per month and can range from $2,217 to $6,476. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Shelbyville compared to the ones located in other parts of Shelby county.
- Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville
- 4.75 (8)
- Learn More
- Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville
- 3.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville provides assisted living services in Shelbyville, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 45 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2201 East Main Street, in the 62565 area code inside Shelby county, Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville include 24 hour staff, a full-time nurse and incontinence assistance. Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville is fully licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5104556.
Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville specializes in providing assisted senior living in Shelby county, Illinois. It includes a total of 20 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Shelbyville, IL and surrounding areas. Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville is located at 1111 W. North 12th St. , 62565 zip code. Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville includes amenities like: vacuuming and dusting, medication support and a staff dietitian.
When searching for senior assisted living in Moweaqua, Illinois, you will find Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 525 South Macon Street, 62550 zip code and includes services such as all meals included, landscaped gardens and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 5105231. Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc provides assisted living not only to Moweaqua residents, but also to all Shelby county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Shelbyville, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Silvis, IL
- Assisted Living in Savoy, IL
- Assisted Living in Peru, IL
- Assisted Living in Canton, IL
- Assisted Living in Aurora, IL
- Assisted Living in Troy, IL
- Assisted Living in Elmhurst, IL
- Assisted Living in Breese, IL
- Assisted Living in Carthage, IL
- Assisted Living in Oswego, IL
- Assisted Living in Normal, IL
- Assisted Living in Crystal Lake, IL
- Assisted Living in Staunton, IL
- Assisted Living in Cicero, IL
- Assisted Living in Des Plaines, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
More senior living options in Shelbyville:
There are additional senior living options available to Shelbyville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Shelbyville, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Shelbyville, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shelbyville, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shelbyville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shelbyville, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shelbyville and Shelby County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.