3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Shelbyville, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Shelbyville, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Shelbyville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Shelbyville is ranked #20 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,791 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Shelbyville area can cost as little as $2,227 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go as high as $6,461 per month. Assisted living in Shelbyville is more affordable when priced against Shelby county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,791 per month and can range from $2,217 to $6,476. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Shelbyville compared to the ones located in other parts of Shelby county.
- Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville
- 3.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville
- 4.75 (8)
- Learn More
- Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville provides assisted living care in Shelbyville, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 20 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1111 W. North 12th St. , in the 62565 area code inside Shelby county, Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville include a reading section, walking and jogging paths and a registered dietitian. Hawthorne Inn Of Shelbyville is fully licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5102246.
Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville specializes in providing senior living in Shelby county, Illinois. It includes a total of 45 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Shelbyville, IL and surrounding areas. Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville is located at 2201 East Main Street, 62565 zip code. Villas Of Holly Brook Shelbyville provides amenities such as: fitness activities, medication supervision and a staff dietitian.
When looking for senior assisted living in Moweaqua, Illinois, you will find Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 525 South Macon Street, 62550 zip code and includes services such as housekeeping and emptying trash, assistance with medications and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is 5105231. Moweaqua Rehab & Hcc provides assisted living not only to Moweaqua residents, but also to all Shelby county residents too.
Assisted Living near Shelbyville, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Godfrey, IL
- Assisted Living in Decatur, IL
- Assisted Living in Savoy, IL
- Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Canton, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria, IL
- Assisted Living in Columbia, IL
- Assisted Living in Joliet, IL
- Assisted Living in Breese, IL
- Assisted Living in Lincoln, IL
- Assisted Living in LaGrange Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Marion, IL
- Assisted Living in Lombard, IL
- Assisted Living in Arcola, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
More senior living options in Shelbyville:
There are additional senior living options available to Shelbyville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Shelbyville, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Shelbyville, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shelbyville, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shelbyville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shelbyville, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shelbyville and Shelby County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.