2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Robinson, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Robinson, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Robinson assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Robinson is ranked #25 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,845 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Robinson area can carry fees as little as $2,268 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $6,526 per month. Assisted living in Robinson is less affordable when compared to costs in Crawford county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,844 per month and can fluctuate from $2,265 to $6,543. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $1 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Robinson compared to the ones located in other parts of Crawford county.
- Arbor Rose Of Robinson
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
- Timber Creek Village
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
Arbor Rose Of Robinson provides assisted living care in Robinson, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 8 older adults at a time. With a location at 500 S. Reed Street, in the 62454 area code inside Crawford county, Arbor Rose Of Robinson assists those elderly adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Arbor Rose Of Robinson include an on-site pharmacy, landscaped gardens and a memory care program. Arbor Rose Of Robinson has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5201618.
Timber Creek Village specializes in providing senior living in Crawford county, Illinois. It includes a total of 39 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Timber Creek Village is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Robinson, IL and surrounding areas. Timber Creek Village is located at 1302 W Highland Ave. , 62454 zip code. Timber Creek Village includes services like: 24-hour awake staff, assistance with medications and a staff dietitian.
Assisted Living near Robinson, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, IL
- Assisted Living in Carterville, IL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, IL
- Assisted Living in Carthage, IL
- Assisted Living in Barrington, IL
- Assisted Living in Naperville, IL
- Assisted Living in Marion, IL
- Assisted Living in Decatur, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Bourbonnais, IL
- Assisted Living in Girard, IL
- Assisted Living in Evanston, IL
- Assisted Living in Lemont, IL
- Assisted Living in Murphysboro, IL
- Assisted Living in Chatham, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
More senior living options in Robinson:
There are additional senior living options available to Robinson elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Robinson, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Robinson, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Robinson, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Robinson that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Robinson, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Robinson and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.