Assisted Living in Robinson, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Robinson, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Robinson assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Robinson is ranked #25 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,845 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Robinson area can cost as little as $2,268 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $6,526 per month. Assisted living in Robinson is less affordable when priced against Crawford county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,844 per month and can fluctuate from $2,265 to $6,543. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $1 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Robinson compared to the ones located in other parts of Crawford county.
- Arbor Rose Of Robinson
- Timber Creek Village
Arbor Rose Of Robinson provides assisted living services in Robinson, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 8 seniors at a time. With a location at 500 S. Reed Street, in the 62454 area code inside Crawford county, Arbor Rose Of Robinson assists those 55+ adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Arbor Rose Of Robinson include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory care and arranged transportation. Arbor Rose Of Robinson is licensed by Illinois to provide senior living, with license number 5201618.
Timber Creek Village specializes in providing assisted senior living in Crawford county, Illinois. It includes a total of 39 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Timber Creek Village is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Robinson, IL and surrounding areas. Timber Creek Village is located at 1302 W Highland Ave. , 62454 zip code. Timber Creek Village includes amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy service and library room.
Assisted Living near Robinson, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Highland, IL
- Assisted Living in Wheaton, IL
- Assisted Living in Plainfield, IL
- Assisted Living in Carbondale, IL
- Assisted Living in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Girard, IL
- Assisted Living in Monticello, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Silvis, IL
- Assisted Living in Sycamore, IL
- Assisted Living in Dixon, IL
- Assisted Living in O'Fallon, IL
- Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IL
- Assisted Living in Carterville, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
More senior living options in Robinson:
There are additional senior living options available to Robinson elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Robinson, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Robinson, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Robinson, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Robinson that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Robinson, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Robinson and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.