3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Princeton, KY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Princeton, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Princeton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
PRINCETON ranks #11 out of 176 cities that we've reviewed in Kentucky for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,446 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the PRINCETON area can carry fees as little as $2,055 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $5,758 per month. Assisted living in PRINCETON is more affordable when priced against CALDWELL county, KY, which has an average cost of $3,453 per month and can fluctuate from $2,063 to $5,779. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $7 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in PRINCETON compared to the ones located in other parts of CALDWELL county.
- Princeton Health & Rehab Center
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Highland Homes
- 4.00 (17)
- Learn More
- New Haven Assisted Living Of Princeton
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
Princeton Health & Rehab Center provides assisted living services in Princeton, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 104 older adults at a time. With a location at 1333 West Main St. , in the 42445 area code inside Caldwell county, Princeton Health & Rehab Center assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Princeton Health & Rehab Center include an arts & crafts studio, falls management and dementia care services. Princeton Health & Rehab Center has an active license by Kentucky to provide assisted living, with license number 100049.
Highland Homes specializes in providing senior assisted living in Caldwell county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 100 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Highland Homes is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Princeton, KY and surrounding areas. Highland Homes is located at 219 Stevens Avenue, 42445 zip code. Highland Homes includes amenities such as: numerous educational activities, landscaped gardens and dementia care services.
When searching for senior assisted living in Princeton, Kentucky, you will find New Haven Assisted Living Of Princeton as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 803 Maple St. , 42445 zip code and includes services such as basic housekeeping, personal laundry and bathroom reminders. New Haven Assisted Living Of Princeton provides assisted living not only to Princeton residents, but also to all Caldwell county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Princeton, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in CYNTHIANA, KY
- Assisted Living in MOREHEAD, KY
- Assisted Living in LEITCHFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in VERSAILLES, KY
- Assisted Living in CENTRAL CITY, KY
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in MURRAY, KY
- Assisted Living in DAWSON SPRINGS, KY
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in RUSSELL, KY
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Assisted Living in PADUCAH, KY
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in SCOTT County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARION County, KY
- Assisted Living in WHITLEY County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
More senior living options in Princeton:
There are additional senior living options available to Princeton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Princeton, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Princeton, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Princeton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Princeton, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Princeton and Caldwell County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.