- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Kentucky Assisted Living
- Assisted Living in SCOTT County
- GEORGETOWN Assisted Living
4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Georgetown, KY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Georgetown, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Georgetown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
GEORGETOWN is ranked #29 out of 176 cities that we've reviewed in Kentucky for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,888 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the GEORGETOWN area can carry fees as little as $2,356 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $6,419 per month. Assisted living in GEORGETOWN is less affordable when compared to costs in SCOTT county, KY, which has an average cost of $3,882 per month and can fluctuate from $2,347 to $6,412. On average, seniors can expect to pay $6 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in GEORGETOWN compared to the ones located in other parts of SCOTT county.
- Windsor Gardens Of Georgetown
- 3.75 (14)
- Learn More
- Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown
- 4.50 (20)
- Learn More
- Dover Manor
- 4.00 (2)
- Learn More
- Hometown Manor Of Georgetown
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
Windsor Gardens Of Georgetown provides assisted living services in Georgetown, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 43 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 100 Windsor Path, in the 40324 area code inside Scott county, Windsor Gardens Of Georgetown assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Windsor Gardens Of Georgetown include a reading room, daily bed-making and help with daily living.
Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown specializes in providing senior living in Scott county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 65 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Georgetown, KY and surrounding areas. Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown is located at 102 Pocahontas Trail, 40324 zip code. Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown provides services like: a bistro, highly trained staff and incontinence management.
When searching for assisted living in Georgetown, Kentucky, you will find Dover Manor as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 85 assisted living units. It is located at 112 Dover Drive, 40324 zip code and includes services such as a pharmacy, private laundry services and continence management. Its license number is 100480. Dover Manor provides assisted living not only to Georgetown residents, but also to all Scott county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Hometown Manor Of Georgetown, located at 523 E. Washington St. in the 40324 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Georgetown, Kentucky. Hometown Manor Of Georgetown has a total capacity of 15 senior citizens. It includes a library, laundry services and regular health assessments.
All assisted living facilities in Georgetown, KY:
Assisted Living near Georgetown, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in PADUCAH, KY
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, KY
- Assisted Living in BEREA, KY
- Assisted Living in PRESTONSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in OWENSBORO, KY
- Assisted Living in HARRODSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in VERSAILLES, KY
- Assisted Living in CENTRAL CITY, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, KY
- Assisted Living in NELSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in JESSAMINE County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in MUHLENBERG County, KY
More senior living options in Georgetown:
There are additional senior living options available to Georgetown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Georgetown, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Georgetown, KY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Georgetown, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Georgetown, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Georgetown that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Georgetown, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Georgetown and Scott County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.