Assisted Living in Fayette, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Fayette, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Fayette assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Maplelawn Residential Care Facility
- Ashbury Heights Of Fayette
- Fayette Caring Center
- Glasgow Gardens
Maplelawn Residential Care Facility provides assisted living services in Fayette, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 39 seniors at a time. With a location at 420 County Road 112, in the 65248 area code inside Howard county, Maplelawn Residential Care Facility assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Maplelawn Residential Care Facility include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Maplelawn Residential Care Facility has an active license by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 4856.
Lodge specializes in providing senior living in Howard county, Missouri. It includes a total of 40 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Lodge is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Fayette, MO and surrounding areas. Lodge is located at 542 State Road Dd, 65248 zip code. Lodge includes amenities like: cafe, pharmacy and library area.
When looking for senior living in Fayette, Missouri, you will find Ashbury Heights Of Fayette as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 200 Groce St, 65248 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 23894. Ashbury Heights Of Fayette offers assisted living not only to Fayette residents, but also to all Howard county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Fayette Caring Center, located at 501 South Park in the 65248 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Fayette, Missouri. Fayette Caring Center has a total capacity of 60 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts activities and dining. Fayette Caring Center is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 10870.
Glasgow Gardens has a capacity of 59 elderly adults. Glasgow Gardens provides amenities that include: gardens, movie nights and registered dietitian. It is located at 100 Audsley Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Glasgow, MO elderly residents. Glasgow Gardens is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 1659.
Assisted Living near Fayette, Missouri
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKTOWN, MO
- Assisted Living in MOBERLY, MO
- Assisted Living in TROY, MO
- Assisted Living in EUREKA, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBB CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in KIRKWOOD, MO
- Assisted Living in CAMERON, MO
- Assisted Living in MILAN, MO
- Assisted Living in MARSHFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in SIKESTON, MO
- Assisted Living in FERGUSON, MO
- Assisted Living in VANDALIA, MO
- Assisted Living in OAK GROVE, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO, MO
- Assisted Living in PERRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in COLE County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, MO
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in PHELPS County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in COOPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in MORGAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, MO
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, MO
More senior living options in Fayette:
There are additional senior living options available to Fayette elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Fayette, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Fayette, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fayette that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fayette, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fayette and Howard County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.