Assisted Living in Fayette, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Fayette, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Fayette assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Maplelawn Residential Care Facility
- Ashbury Heights Of Fayette
- Fayette Caring Center
- Glasgow Gardens
Maplelawn Residential Care Facility provides assisted living services in Fayette, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 39 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 420 County Road 112, in the 65248 area code inside Howard county, Maplelawn Residential Care Facility assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Maplelawn Residential Care Facility include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Maplelawn Residential Care Facility has an active license by Missouri to provide assisted living, with license number 4856.
Lodge specializes in providing senior assisted living in Howard county, Missouri. It includes a total of 40 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Lodge is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Fayette, MO and surrounding areas. Lodge is located at 542 State Road Dd, 65248 zip code. Lodge includes amenities like: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and reading room.
When looking for senior assisted living in Fayette, Missouri, you will find Ashbury Heights Of Fayette as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 200 Groce St, 65248 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 23894. Ashbury Heights Of Fayette offers assisted living not only to Fayette residents, but also to all Howard county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Fayette Caring Center, located at 501 South Park in the 65248 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Fayette, Missouri. Fayette Caring Center has a total capacity of 60 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily. Fayette Caring Center is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 10870.
Glasgow Gardens has a capacity of 59 senior citizens. Glasgow Gardens offers amenities such as: garden, theatre and registered dietitian. It is located at 100 Audsley Dr, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Glasgow, MO elderly residents. Glasgow Gardens is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 1659.
Assisted Living near Fayette, Missouri
- Assisted Living in RAYTOWN, MO
- Assisted Living in FARMINGTON, MO
- Assisted Living in FERGUSON, MO
- Assisted Living in SAVANNAH, MO
- Assisted Living in MT VERNON, MO
- Assisted Living in PARK HILLS, MO
- Assisted Living in MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, MO
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, MO
- Assisted Living in BETHANY, MO
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, MO
- Assisted Living in OWENSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, MO
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT LOUIS, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHARITON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in POLK County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWELL County, MO
- Assisted Living in PHELPS County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUCHANAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, MO
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in BENTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in LACLEDE County, MO
More senior living options in Fayette:
There are additional senior living options available to Fayette elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Fayette, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Fayette, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fayette that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fayette, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fayette and Howard County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.