5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Fayette, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Fayette assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Ashbury Heights Of Fayette
- 4.75 (8)
- Learn More
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Maplelawn Residential Care Facility
- 4.75 (17)
- Learn More
- Fayette Caring Center
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Glasgow Gardens
- 3.75 (15)
- Learn More
Ashbury Heights Of Fayette provides assisted living care in Fayette, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 12 seniors at a time. With a location at 200 Groce St, in the 65248 area code inside Howard county, Ashbury Heights Of Fayette assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Ashbury Heights Of Fayette include educational opportunities, 24/7 supervision and scheduled bathroom reminders. Ashbury Heights Of Fayette is licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 23894.
Lodge specializes in providing senior living in Howard county, Missouri. It includes a total of 40 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Lodge is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Fayette, MO and surrounding areas. Lodge is located at 542 State Road Dd, 65248 zip code. Lodge includes amenities like: fun arts & crafts, walking and jogging paths and regular health assessments.
When looking for senior assisted living in Fayette, Missouri, you will find Maplelawn Residential Care Facility as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 39 assisted living units. It is located at 420 County Road 112, 65248 zip code and includes services such as pharmacy service, laundry and linen service and health checkups. Its license number is 4856. Maplelawn Residential Care Facility provides assisted living not only to Fayette residents, but also to all Howard county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Fayette Caring Center, situated at 501 South Park in the 65248 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Fayette, Missouri. Fayette Caring Center has a total capacity of 60 elderly residents. It provides housekeeping, outdoor walking grounds and a staff dietitian. Fayette Caring Center is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 10870.
Glasgow Gardens has a capacity of 59 elderly adults. Glasgow Gardens offers amenities such as: transportation to appointments, personalized service plans and incontinence management. It is located at 100 Audsley Dr, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Glasgow, MO older adults. Glasgow Gardens is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 1659.
Assisted Living near Fayette, Missouri
- Assisted Living in LAURIE, MO
- Assisted Living in LAMAR, MO
- Assisted Living in SALEM, MO
- Assisted Living in DE SOTO, MO
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT LOUIS, MO
- Assisted Living in CARTHAGE, MO
- Assisted Living in LOUISIANA, MO
- Assisted Living in MACON, MO
- Assisted Living in JOPLIN, MO
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, MO
- Assisted Living in OAK GROVE, MO
- Assisted Living in PERRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in ADAIR County, MO
- Assisted Living in PHELPS County, MO
- Assisted Living in MARION County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in LACLEDE County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in POLK County, MO
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES County, MO
- Assisted Living in CALLAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in MONITEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in TANEY County, MO
- Assisted Living in VERNON County, MO
More senior living options in Fayette:
There are additional senior living options available to Fayette elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Fayette, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Fayette, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fayette, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fayette that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fayette, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fayette and Howard County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.