Assisted Living in Fredericktown, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Fredericktown, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Fredericktown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Ozark Manor
- Wagner Residential Care
- Claru Deville Nursing Center
Ozark Manor provides assisted living services in Fredericktown, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 55 retirees at a time. With a location at 1013 Highway Z, in the 63645 area code inside Madison county, Ozark Manor assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Ozark Manor include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Ozark Manor is licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living services, with license number 22947.
Wagner Residential Care specializes in providing senior assisted living in Madison county, Missouri. It includes a total of 40 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Wagner Residential Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Fredericktown, MO and surrounding areas. Wagner Residential Care is located at 320 N Chamber Dr, 63645 zip code. Wagner Residential Care provides amenities like: beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library room.
When looking for senior assisted living in Fredericktown, Missouri, you will find Claru Deville Nursing Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 90 assisted living units. It is located at 105 Spruce St, 63645 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 17527. Claru Deville Nursing Center provides assisted living not only to Fredericktown residents, but also to all Madison county residents too.
Assisted Living near Fredericktown, Missouri
- Assisted Living in ARNOLD, MO
- Assisted Living in DONIPHAN, MO
- Assisted Living in MARYVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in WARRENSBURG, MO
- Assisted Living in WARRENTON, MO
- Assisted Living in KIRKSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in TIPTON, MO
- Assisted Living in CHILLICOTHE, MO
- Assisted Living in EL DORADO SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in CALIFORNIA, MO
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, MO
- Assisted Living in HUMANSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in SALEM, MO
- Assisted Living in OWENSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, MO
- Assisted Living in NODAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in VERNON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in PETTIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in GASCONADE County, MO
- Assisted Living in MONITEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBSTER County, MO
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOLLINGER County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, MO
- Assisted Living in CALLAWAY County, MO
More senior living options in Fredericktown:
There are additional senior living options available to Fredericktown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Fredericktown, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Fredericktown, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fredericktown, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fredericktown that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fredericktown, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fredericktown and Madison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.