3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Fredericktown, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Fredericktown, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Fredericktown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Wagner Residential Care
- 4.00 (12)
- Learn More
- Ozark Manor
- 3.75 (3)
- Learn More
- Claru Deville Nursing Center
- 4.25 (9)
- Learn More
Wagner Residential Care provides assisted living care in Fredericktown, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 320 N Chamber Dr, in the 63645 area code inside Madison county, Wagner Residential Care assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Wagner Residential Care include engaging social activities, a court yard and an emergency alert system. Wagner Residential Care has an active license by Missouri to provide assisted living, with license number 28451.
Ozark Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Madison county, Missouri. It includes a total of 55 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Ozark Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Fredericktown, MO and surrounding areas. Ozark Manor is located at 1013 Highway Z, 63645 zip code. Ozark Manor includes services like: scheduled transportation to appointments, unique service plans and pet-friendly services.
When looking for senior assisted living in Fredericktown, Missouri, you will find Claru Deville Nursing Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 90 assisted living units. It is located at 105 Spruce St, 63645 zip code and provides services such as an arts & crafts studio, personal laundry and a registered dietitian. Its license number is 17527. Claru Deville Nursing Center provides assisted living not only to Fredericktown residents, but also to all Madison county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Fredericktown, Missouri
- Assisted Living in BRANSON, MO
- Assisted Living in OAK GROVE, MO
- Assisted Living in CAMERON, MO
- Assisted Living in MILAN, MO
- Assisted Living in VANDALIA, MO
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in DEXTER, MO
- Assisted Living in MOUNTAIN GROVE, MO
- Assisted Living in PARK HILLS, MO
- Assisted Living in OZARK, MO
- Assisted Living in LAURIE, MO
- Assisted Living in RAYMORE, MO
- Assisted Living in ARNOLD, MO
- Assisted Living in CENTRALIA, MO
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWELL County, MO
- Assisted Living in NODAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in TEXAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in GASCONADE County, MO
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHARITON County, MO
More senior living options in Fredericktown:
There are additional senior living options available to Fredericktown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Fredericktown, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Fredericktown, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fredericktown, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fredericktown that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fredericktown, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fredericktown and Madison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.