Assisted Living in Fredericktown, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Fredericktown, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Fredericktown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Ozark Manor
- Wagner Residential Care
- Claru Deville Nursing Center
Ozark Manor provides assisted living care in Fredericktown, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 55 older adults at a time. With a location at 1013 Highway Z, in the 63645 area code inside Madison county, Ozark Manor assists those retirees who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Ozark Manor include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Ozark Manor is licensed by Missouri to provide senior living, with license number 22947.
Wagner Residential Care specializes in providing senior assisted living in Madison county, Missouri. It includes a total of 40 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Wagner Residential Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Fredericktown, MO and surrounding areas. Wagner Residential Care is located at 320 N Chamber Dr, 63645 zip code. Wagner Residential Care provides amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Fredericktown, Missouri, you will find Claru Deville Nursing Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 90 assisted living units. It is located at 105 Spruce St, 63645 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 17527. Claru Deville Nursing Center offers assisted living not only to Fredericktown residents, but also to all Madison county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Fredericktown, Missouri
- Assisted Living in BLUE SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in KIRKSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in SALEM, MO
- Assisted Living in WENTZVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in MT VERNON, MO
- Assisted Living in DE SOTO, MO
- Assisted Living in MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO
- Assisted Living in IRONTON, MO
- Assisted Living in TOWN AND COUNTRY, MO
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, MO
- Assisted Living in CASSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in MARBLE HILL, MO
- Assisted Living in LAMAR, MO
- Assisted Living in FULTON, MO
- Assisted Living in DARDENNE PRAIRIE, MO
- Assisted Living in LACLEDE County, MO
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES County, MO
- Assisted Living in VERNON County, MO
- Assisted Living in MONITEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in TANEY County, MO
- Assisted Living in ADAIR County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHARITON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, MO
More senior living options in Fredericktown:
There are additional senior living options available to Fredericktown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Fredericktown, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Fredericktown, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Fredericktown, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Fredericktown that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Fredericktown, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Fredericktown and Madison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.