4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albion, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Albion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Villages Of Orleans
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- The Willows
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
The Villages Of Orleans provides assisted living services in Albion, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 120 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 14012 Route 31, in the 14411 area code inside Orleans county, The Villages Of Orleans assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by The Villages Of Orleans include a barbershop, laundry services and an emergency alert system. The Villages Of Orleans is licensed by New York to provide assisted living, with license number 335212.
Cloverhill Adult Home specializes in providing assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 44 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Cloverhill Adult Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Albion, NY and surrounding areas. Cloverhill Adult Home is located at 355 South Main Street, 14411 zip code. Cloverhill Adult Home includes services such as: a hair salon, walking trails and assistance with daily living.
When looking for assisted senior living in Medina, New York, you will find Apple Gate Adult Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 400 Ohio Street, 14103 zip code and provides services such as a daily fitness programs, medication help and a registered dietitian. Its license number is AF0443A. Apple Gate Adult Home provides assisted living not only to Medina residents, but also to all Orleans county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, The Willows, located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street in the 14103 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Medina, New York. The Willows has a total capacity of 24 senior citizens. It provides pharmacy services, tailored service plans and an on-site dietitian. The Willows is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0580B.
Assisted Living near Albion, New York
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Lancaster, NY
- Assisted Living in Ossining, NY
- Assisted Living in Rome, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego, NY
- Assisted Living in New Hartford, NY
- Assisted Living in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
- Assisted Living in Catskill, NY
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, NY
- Assisted Living in Orchard Park, NY
- Assisted Living in East Meadow, NY
- Assisted Living in Flushing, NY
- Assisted Living in Auburn, NY
- Assisted Living in Amityville, NY
- Assisted Living in Babylon, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
More senior living options in Albion:
There are additional senior living options available to Albion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albion, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albion, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albion and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.