4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albion, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Albion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Villages Of Orleans
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- The Willows
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
The Villages Of Orleans provides assisted living services in Albion, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 120 retirees at a time. With a location at 14012 Route 31, in the 14411 area code inside Orleans county, The Villages Of Orleans assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by The Villages Of Orleans include an arts & crafts studio, personalized service plans and continence management. The Villages Of Orleans is licensed by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number 335212.
Cloverhill Adult Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 44 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Cloverhill Adult Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Albion, NY and surrounding areas. Cloverhill Adult Home is located at 355 South Main Street, 14411 zip code. Cloverhill Adult Home includes amenities like: numerous social activities, a court yard and garden and dementia care services.
When searching for senior living in Medina, New York, you will find The Willows as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, 14103 zip code and includes services such as a studio for arts and crafts, a garden and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is AF0580B. The Willows provides assisted living not only to Medina residents, but also to all Orleans county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Apple Gate Adult Home, situated at 400 Ohio Street in the 14103 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Medina, New York. Apple Gate Adult Home has a total capacity of 28 elderly residents. It includes numerous educational activities, laundry service and religious services. Apple Gate Adult Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0443A.
Assisted Living near Albion, New York
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortland, NY
- Assisted Living in Lockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Yonkers, NY
- Assisted Living in Lynbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Clinton, NY
- Assisted Living in Niskayuna, NY
- Assisted Living in Cambridge, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer, NY
- Assisted Living in Gloversville, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx, NY
- Assisted Living in Endicott, NY
- Assisted Living in Babylon, NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Lancaster, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
More senior living options in Albion:
There are additional senior living options available to Albion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albion, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albion, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albion and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.