Assisted Living in Albion, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albion, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Albion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Villages Of Orleans
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- The Willows
- Apple Gate Adult Home
The Villages Of Orleans provides assisted living services in Albion, New York. It can house a maximum of 120 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 14012 Route 31, in the 14411 area code inside Orleans county, The Villages Of Orleans assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by The Villages Of Orleans include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. The Villages Of Orleans has an active license by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number 335212.
Cloverhill Adult Home specializes in providing assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 44 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Cloverhill Adult Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Albion, NY and surrounding areas. Cloverhill Adult Home is located at 355 South Main Street, 14411 zip code. Cloverhill Adult Home includes services like: barbershop, pharmacy service and reading room.
When searching for senior living in Medina, New York, you will find The Willows as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, 14103 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is AF0580B. The Willows offers assisted living not only to Medina residents, but also to all Orleans county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Apple Gate Adult Home, situated at 400 Ohio Street in the 14103 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Medina, New York. Apple Gate Adult Home has a total capacity of 28 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Apple Gate Adult Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0443A.
Assisted Living near Albion, New York
- Assisted Living in Canandaigua, NY
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Holbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Spring Valley, NY
- Assisted Living in Malone, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Auburn, NY
- Assisted Living in Amityville, NY
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in Allegany, NY
- Assisted Living in New City, NY
- Assisted Living in Canton, NY
- Assisted Living in Amherst, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
More senior living options in Albion:
There are additional senior living options available to Albion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albion, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albion, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albion and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.