- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- New York Assisted Living
- Albion Assisted Living
4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albion, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Albion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Villages Of Orleans
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- The Willows
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
The Villages Of Orleans provides assisted living services in Albion, New York. It can house a maximum of 120 older adults at a time. With a location at 14012 Route 31, in the 14411 area code inside Orleans county, The Villages Of Orleans assists those elderly adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by The Villages Of Orleans include transportation to appointments, daily bed-making and memory care activities. The Villages Of Orleans is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number 335212.
Cloverhill Adult Home specializes in providing assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 44 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Cloverhill Adult Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Albion, NY and surrounding areas. Cloverhill Adult Home is located at 355 South Main Street, 14411 zip code. Cloverhill Adult Home provides services like: a library room, laundry services and continence management.
When searching for senior assisted living in Medina, New York, you will find Apple Gate Adult Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 400 Ohio Street, 14103 zip code and provides services such as a reading section, a garden and court yard and a staff dietitian. Its license number is AF0443A. Apple Gate Adult Home offers assisted living not only to Medina residents, but also to all Orleans county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, The Willows, located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street in the 14103 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Medina, New York. The Willows has a total capacity of 24 seniors. It offers chef-prepared meals, walking and jogging paths and a staff dietitian. The Willows is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0580B.
All assisted living facilities in Albion, NY:
Assisted Living near Albion, New York
- Assisted Living in Long Beach, NY
- Assisted Living in Liverpool, NY
- Assisted Living in Spring Valley, NY
- Assisted Living in Amsterdam, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany, NY
- Assisted Living in Orchard Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Penfield, NY
- Assisted Living in Glen Cove, NY
- Assisted Living in East Northport, NY
- Assisted Living in Brookhaven, NY
- Assisted Living in Argyle, NY
- Assisted Living in Ardsley, NY
- Assisted Living in Baldwinsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Gloversville, NY
- Assisted Living in Ossining, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
More senior living options in Albion:
There are additional senior living options available to Albion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albion, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albion, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albion and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.