Assisted Living in Albion, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albion, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Albion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- The Villages Of Orleans
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- The Willows
Cloverhill Adult Home provides assisted living services in Albion, New York. It can house a maximum of 44 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 355 South Main Street, in the 14411 area code inside Orleans county, Cloverhill Adult Home assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Cloverhill Adult Home include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Cloverhill Adult Home has an active license by New York to provide assisted living, with license number AF0473A.
The Villages Of Orleans specializes in providing senior assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 120 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. The Villages Of Orleans is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Albion, NY and surrounding areas. The Villages Of Orleans is located at 14012 Route 31, 14411 zip code. The Villages Of Orleans provides services like: bistro, pharmacy and library area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Medina, New York, you will find Apple Gate Adult Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 400 Ohio Street, 14103 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is AF0443A. Apple Gate Adult Home offers assisted living not only to Medina residents, but also to all Orleans county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, The Willows, situated at 459 East Oak Orchard Street in the 14103 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Medina, New York. The Willows has a total capacity of 24 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, fun arts & crafts and dining. The Willows is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0580B.
Assisted Living near Albion, New York
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in Ticonderoga, NY
- Assisted Living in Bath, NY
- Assisted Living in Ghent, NY
- Assisted Living in Auburn, NY
- Assisted Living in Brockport, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Center Moriches, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockaway Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Highland, NY
- Assisted Living in Clarence, NY
- Assisted Living in Islandia, NY
- Assisted Living in Huntington, NY
- Assisted Living in Ossining, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
More senior living options in Albion:
There are additional senior living options available to Albion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albion, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albion, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albion and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.