4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Albion, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Albion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- The Villages Of Orleans
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- The Willows
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
Cloverhill Adult Home provides assisted living care in Albion, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 44 retirees at a time. With a location at 355 South Main Street, in the 14411 area code inside Orleans county, Cloverhill Adult Home assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Cloverhill Adult Home include chef-prepared meals, highly trained staff and Alzheimer’s care services. Cloverhill Adult Home is licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number AF0473A.
The Villages Of Orleans specializes in providing assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 120 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. The Villages Of Orleans is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Albion, NY and surrounding areas. The Villages Of Orleans is located at 14012 Route 31, 14411 zip code. The Villages Of Orleans includes amenities like: pharmacy services, a personal laundry service and bathroom reminders.
When searching for assisted senior living in Medina, New York, you will find Apple Gate Adult Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 400 Ohio Street, 14103 zip code and includes services such as community and cultural events, linen and laundry service and emergency pendants. Its license number is AF0443A. Apple Gate Adult Home provides assisted living not only to Medina residents, but also to all Orleans county residents as well.
If you need help with daily tasks, The Willows, located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street in the 14103 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Medina, New York. The Willows has a total capacity of 24 elderly residents. It offers staff awake 24/7, medication administration and health checkups. The Willows is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0580B.
Assisted Living near Albion, New York
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Amityville, NY
- Assisted Living in Huntington, NY
- Assisted Living in White Plains, NY
- Assisted Living in Yonkers, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego, NY
- Assisted Living in Endicott, NY
- Assisted Living in Lockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Ossining, NY
- Assisted Living in Hornell, NY
- Assisted Living in Canandaigua, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Lynbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Malone, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
More senior living options in Albion:
There are additional senior living options available to Albion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Albion, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Albion, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Albion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Albion, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Albion and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.