3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Plattsburgh, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Plattsburgh, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Plattsburgh assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Samuel F. Vilas Home
- 4.50 (20)
- Learn More
- Pine Harbour
- 3.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Adirondack Manor Home For Adults
- 3.50 (15)
- Learn More
Samuel F. Vilas Home provides assisted living care in Plattsburgh, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 61 Beekman Street, in the 12901 area code inside Clinton county, Samuel F. Vilas Home assists those senior citizens who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Samuel F. Vilas Home include housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, medication monitoring and dementia care services. Samuel F. Vilas Home is licensed by New York to provide assisted living, with license number AF0106A.
Pine Harbour specializes in providing senior assisted living in Clinton county, New York. It includes a total of 66 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Pine Harbour is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Plattsburgh, NY and surrounding areas. Pine Harbour is located at 15 New Hampshire Street, 12903 zip code. Pine Harbour provides services like: off-site outings and picnics, walking gardens and an emergency alert system.
When searching for senior living in Peru, New York, you will find Adirondack Manor Home For Adults as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 2989 North Main Street, Box 683, 12972 zip code and includes services such as a barber and beauty shop, a garden and memory care services. Its license number is AF0006A. Adirondack Manor Home For Adults offers assisted living not only to Peru residents, but also to all Clinton county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Plattsburgh, New York
- Assisted Living in Hornell, NY
- Assisted Living in Far Rockaway, NY
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in Clarence, NY
- Assisted Living in Lockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Beacon, NY
- Assisted Living in Canandaigua, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Medina, NY
- Assisted Living in Highland, NY
- Assisted Living in Plainview, NY
- Assisted Living in Patchogue, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in Glen Cove, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
More senior living options in Plattsburgh:
There are additional senior living options available to Plattsburgh elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Plattsburgh, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Plattsburgh, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Plattsburgh, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Plattsburgh that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Plattsburgh, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Plattsburgh and Clinton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.