Assisted Living in Plattsburgh, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Plattsburgh, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Plattsburgh assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Pine Harbour
- Samuel F. Vilas Home
- Adirondack Manor Home For Adults
Pine Harbour provides assisted living services in Plattsburgh, New York. It can house a maximum of 66 seniors at a time. With a location at 15 New Hampshire Street, in the 12903 area code inside Clinton county, Pine Harbour assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Pine Harbour include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Pine Harbour is licensed by New York to provide senior living, with license number AF0652A.
Samuel F. Vilas Home specializes in providing assisted living in Clinton county, New York. It includes a total of 40 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Samuel F. Vilas Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Plattsburgh, NY and surrounding areas. Samuel F. Vilas Home is located at 61 Beekman Street, 12901 zip code. Samuel F. Vilas Home provides services like: beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and reading section.
When searching for assisted living in Peru, New York, you will find Adirondack Manor Home For Adults as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 2989 North Main Street, Box 683, 12972 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is AF0006A. Adirondack Manor Home For Adults provides assisted living not only to Peru residents, but also to all Clinton county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Plattsburgh, New York
- Assisted Living in Ticonderoga, NY
- Assisted Living in Orchard Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Kenmore, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockaway Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Ghent, NY
- Assisted Living in Utica, NY
- Assisted Living in White Plains, NY
- Assisted Living in Buffalo, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in East Meadow, NY
- Assisted Living in Rome, NY
- Assisted Living in Nanuet, NY
- Assisted Living in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Assisted Living in Hornell, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
More senior living options in Plattsburgh:
There are additional senior living options available to Plattsburgh elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Plattsburgh, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Plattsburgh, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Plattsburgh, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Plattsburgh that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Plattsburgh, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Plattsburgh and Clinton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.