Assisted Living in Plattsburgh, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Plattsburgh, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Plattsburgh assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Pine Harbour
- Samuel F. Vilas Home
- Adirondack Manor Home For Adults
Pine Harbour provides assisted living care in Plattsburgh, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 66 seniors at a time. With a location at 15 New Hampshire Street, in the 12903 area code inside Clinton county, Pine Harbour assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Pine Harbour include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Pine Harbour is licensed by New York to provide assisted living, with license number AF0652A.
Samuel F. Vilas Home specializes in providing senior living in Clinton county, New York. It includes a total of 40 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Samuel F. Vilas Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Plattsburgh, NY and surrounding areas. Samuel F. Vilas Home is located at 61 Beekman Street, 12901 zip code. Samuel F. Vilas Home provides services like: cafe, pharmacy service and library section.
When searching for assisted living in Peru, New York, you will find Adirondack Manor Home For Adults as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 2989 North Main Street, Box 683, 12972 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is AF0006A. Adirondack Manor Home For Adults offers assisted living not only to Peru residents, but also to all Clinton county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Plattsburgh, New York
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, NY
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, NY
- Assisted Living in North Chili, NY
- Assisted Living in Goshen, NY
- Assisted Living in Ossining, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin Square, NY
- Assisted Living in Brockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Brooklyn, NY
- Assisted Living in Amherst, NY
- Assisted Living in Freeport, NY
- Assisted Living in Cohoes, NY
- Assisted Living in Cooperstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Catskill, NY
- Assisted Living in Lockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
More senior living options in Plattsburgh:
There are additional senior living options available to Plattsburgh elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Plattsburgh, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Plattsburgh, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Plattsburgh, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Plattsburgh that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Plattsburgh, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Plattsburgh and Clinton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.