3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Plattsburgh, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Plattsburgh, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Plattsburgh assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Samuel F. Vilas Home
- 4.50 (20)
- Learn More
- Pine Harbour
- 3.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Adirondack Manor Home For Adults
- 3.50 (15)
- Learn More
Samuel F. Vilas Home provides assisted living services in Plattsburgh, New York. It can house a maximum of 40 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 61 Beekman Street, in the 12901 area code inside Clinton county, Samuel F. Vilas Home assists those 55+ adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Samuel F. Vilas Home include a bistro, private laundry service and help with daily living. Samuel F. Vilas Home has an active license by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number AF0106A.
Pine Harbour specializes in providing assisted senior living in Clinton county, New York. It includes a total of 66 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Pine Harbour is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Plattsburgh, NY and surrounding areas. Pine Harbour is located at 15 New Hampshire Street, 12903 zip code. Pine Harbour includes services such as: an extensive library, linen and laundry service and memory care activities.
When searching for senior assisted living in Peru, New York, you will find Adirondack Manor Home For Adults as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 2989 North Main Street, Box 683, 12972 zip code and includes services such as a reading area, personalized assistance and incontinence assistance. Its license number is AF0006A. Adirondack Manor Home For Adults provides assisted living not only to Peru residents, but also to all Clinton county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Plattsburgh, New York
- Assisted Living in Bronx, NY
- Assisted Living in Islandia, NY
- Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Ithaca, NY
- Assisted Living in Clifton Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Yonkers, NY
- Assisted Living in Kew Gardens, NY
- Assisted Living in Long Beach, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in Queensbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Clinton, NY
- Assisted Living in Albion, NY
- Assisted Living in Catskill, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
More senior living options in Plattsburgh:
There are additional senior living options available to Plattsburgh elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Plattsburgh, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Plattsburgh, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Plattsburgh, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Plattsburgh that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Plattsburgh, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Plattsburgh and Clinton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.