5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Batavia, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Batavia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Genesee Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Batavia Health Care Center
- 4.75 (6)
- Learn More
- The Manor House
- 4.25 (3)
- Learn More
- Western Nys Veterans Home
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Leroy Manor
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
Genesee Adult Home provides assisted living care in Batavia, New York. It can house a maximum of 80 seniors at a time. With a location at 278 Bank Street, in the 14020 area code inside Genesee county, Genesee Adult Home assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Genesee Adult Home include a library area, laundry services and meals approved by a dietitian. Genesee Adult Home is fully licensed by New York to provide senior living, with license number AF0498B.
Batavia Health Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Genesee county, New York. It includes a total of 62 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Batavia Health Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Batavia, NY and surrounding areas. Batavia Health Care Center is located at 257 State St, 14020 zip code. Batavia Health Care Center includes services like: a library room, medication support and an on-site dietitian.
When looking for assisted living in Batavia, New York, you will find The Manor House as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 427 East Main Street, 14020 zip code and provides services such as 24 hour staff, walking trails and regular health assessments. Its license number is AF0899A. The Manor House offers assisted living not only to Batavia residents, but also to all Genesee county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Western Nys Veterans Home, located at 220 Richmond Avenue in the 14020 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Batavia, New York. Western Nys Veterans Home has a total capacity of 126 older adults. It offers a daily fitness programs, private laundry service and pet-friendly services. Western Nys Veterans Home is licensed with New York and its license number is 335788.
Leroy Manor has a capacity of 79 elderly adults. Leroy Manor includes amenities such as: a bistro, personal laundry and faith-based services. It is located at 8678 Lake Street Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Leroy, NY elderly residents. Leroy Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0512D.
Assisted Living near Batavia, New York
- Assisted Living in Lancaster, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Endicott, NY
- Assisted Living in Homer, NY
- Assisted Living in Rome, NY
- Assisted Living in Catskill, NY
- Assisted Living in Belle Harbor, NY
- Assisted Living in Queensbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Watertown, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego, NY
- Assisted Living in Haverstraw, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
More senior living options in Batavia:
There are additional senior living options available to Batavia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Batavia, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Batavia, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Batavia, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Batavia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Batavia, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Batavia and Genesee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.