Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Batavia, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Batavia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Western Nys Veterans Home
- Genesee Adult Home
- Batavia Health Care Center
- The Manor House
- Leroy Manor
Western Nys Veterans Home provides assisted living care in Batavia, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 126 older adults at a time. With a location at 220 Richmond Avenue, in the 14020 area code inside Genesee county, Western Nys Veterans Home assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Western Nys Veterans Home include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Western Nys Veterans Home is licensed by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number 335788.
Genesee Adult Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Genesee county, New York. It includes a total of 80 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Genesee Adult Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Batavia, NY and surrounding areas. Genesee Adult Home is located at 278 Bank Street, 14020 zip code. Genesee Adult Home includes amenities such as: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and library area.
When searching for assisted living in Batavia, New York, you will find Batavia Health Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 62 assisted living units. It is located at 257 State St, 14020 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 335202. Batavia Health Care Center provides assisted living not only to Batavia residents, but also to all Genesee county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, The Manor House, situated at 427 East Main Street in the 14020 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Batavia, New York. The Manor House has a total capacity of 60 seniors. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. The Manor House is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0899A.
Leroy Manor has a capacity of 79 seniors. Leroy Manor includes amenities such as: court yard, movie nights and registered dietitian. It is located at 8678 Lake Street Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Leroy, NY elderly residents. Leroy Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0512D.
Assisted Living near Batavia, New York
- Assisted Living in Niskayuna, NY
- Assisted Living in Middletown, NY
- Assisted Living in Gloversville, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in East Greenbush, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in Webster, NY
- Assisted Living in Brooklyn, NY
- Assisted Living in Kenmore, NY
- Assisted Living in Port Jervis, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in East Elmhurst, NY
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, NY
- Assisted Living in West Seneca, NY
- Assisted Living in Endicott, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
More senior living options in Batavia:
There are additional senior living options available to Batavia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Batavia, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Batavia, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Batavia, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Batavia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Batavia, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Batavia and Genesee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.