5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Batavia, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Batavia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Batavia Health Care Center
- 4.75 (6)
- Learn More
- Western Nys Veterans Home
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Genesee Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- The Manor House
- 4.25 (3)
- Learn More
- Leroy Manor
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
Batavia Health Care Center provides assisted living care in Batavia, New York. It can house a maximum of 62 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 257 State St, in the 14020 area code inside Genesee county, Batavia Health Care Center assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Batavia Health Care Center include community and cultural events, daily bed-making and religious services. Batavia Health Care Center is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number 335202.
Western Nys Veterans Home specializes in providing assisted living in Genesee county, New York. It includes a total of 126 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Western Nys Veterans Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Batavia, NY and surrounding areas. Western Nys Veterans Home is located at 220 Richmond Avenue, 14020 zip code. Western Nys Veterans Home includes amenities such as: vacuuming and dusting, laundry service and regular health assessments.
When searching for assisted living in Batavia, New York, you will find Genesee Adult Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 80 assisted living units. It is located at 278 Bank Street, 14020 zip code and provides services such as transportation to appointments, a landscaped courtyard and a memory care program. Its license number is AF0498B. Genesee Adult Home provides assisted living not only to Batavia residents, but also to all Genesee county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, The Manor House, located at 427 East Main Street in the 14020 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Batavia, New York. The Manor House has a total capacity of 60 elderly residents. It offers arts and crafts activities, laundry and health checkups. The Manor House is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0899A.
Leroy Manor has a capacity of 79 seniors. Leroy Manor provides amenities such as: an on-site pharmacy, laundry services and assistance with daily living. It is located at 8678 Lake Street Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Leroy, NY elderly residents. Leroy Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0512D.
Assisted Living near Batavia, New York
- Assisted Living in Far Rockaway, NY
- Assisted Living in West Seneca, NY
- Assisted Living in Canandaigua, NY
- Assisted Living in Islandia, NY
- Assisted Living in Canton, NY
- Assisted Living in Amherst, NY
- Assisted Living in Belle Harbor, NY
- Assisted Living in Endicott, NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Forest Hills, NY
- Assisted Living in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Assisted Living in New York City (Manhattan), NY
- Assisted Living in New Rochelle, NY
- Assisted Living in Monsey, NY
- Assisted Living in Beacon, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
More senior living options in Batavia:
There are additional senior living options available to Batavia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Batavia, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Batavia, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Batavia, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Batavia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Batavia, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Batavia and Genesee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.