5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Batavia, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Batavia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Manor House
- 4.25 (3)
- Learn More
- Genesee Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Western Nys Veterans Home
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Batavia Health Care Center
- 4.75 (6)
- Learn More
- Leroy Manor
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
The Manor House provides assisted living services in Batavia, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 retirees at a time. With a location at 427 East Main Street, in the 14020 area code inside Genesee county, The Manor House assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by The Manor House include arts and crafts activities, outdoor walking grounds and pet-friendly services. The Manor House is licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number AF0899A.
Genesee Adult Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Genesee county, New York. It includes a total of 80 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Genesee Adult Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Batavia, NY and surrounding areas. Genesee Adult Home is located at 278 Bank Street, 14020 zip code. Genesee Adult Home includes amenities such as: scheduled transportation to appointments, medication dispensing and Alzheimer’s care services.
When looking for assisted living in Batavia, New York, you will find Western Nys Veterans Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 126 assisted living units. It is located at 220 Richmond Avenue, 14020 zip code and includes services such as community and cultural events, a full-time nurse and health checkups. Its license number is 335788. Western Nys Veterans Home offers assisted living not only to Batavia residents, but also to all Genesee county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Batavia Health Care Center, located at 257 State St in the 14020 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Batavia, New York. Batavia Health Care Center has a total capacity of 62 senior citizens. It includes community and cultural events, medication support and religious services. Batavia Health Care Center is licensed with New York and its license number is 335202.
Leroy Manor has a capacity of 79 elderly adults. Leroy Manor provides amenities that include: community dining, daily bed-making and help with daily living. It is located at 8678 Lake Street Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Leroy, NY seniors. Leroy Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0512D.
Assisted Living near Batavia, New York
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin Square, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in Far Rockaway, NY
- Assisted Living in Jeffersonville, NY
- Assisted Living in Freeport, NY
- Assisted Living in New York City (Manhattan), NY
- Assisted Living in Catskill, NY
- Assisted Living in Hornell, NY
- Assisted Living in Long Beach, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Delmar, NY
- Assisted Living in Flushing, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga Springs, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
More senior living options in Batavia:
There are additional senior living options available to Batavia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Batavia, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Batavia, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Batavia, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Batavia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Batavia, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Batavia and Genesee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.