Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Batavia, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Batavia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Batavia Health Care Center
- The Manor House
- Genesee Adult Home
- Western Nys Veterans Home
- Leroy Manor
Batavia Health Care Center provides assisted living services in Batavia, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 62 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 257 State St, in the 14020 area code inside Genesee county, Batavia Health Care Center assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Batavia Health Care Center include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Batavia Health Care Center is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number 335202.
The Manor House specializes in providing senior assisted living in Genesee county, New York. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. The Manor House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Batavia, NY and surrounding areas. The Manor House is located at 427 East Main Street, 14020 zip code. The Manor House includes services such as: cafe, on-site pharmacy and library area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Batavia, New York, you will find Genesee Adult Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 80 assisted living units. It is located at 278 Bank Street, 14020 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is AF0498B. Genesee Adult Home provides assisted living not only to Batavia residents, but also to all Genesee county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Western Nys Veterans Home, located at 220 Richmond Avenue in the 14020 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Batavia, New York. Western Nys Veterans Home has a total capacity of 126 older adults. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and dining. Western Nys Veterans Home is licensed with New York and its license number is 335788.
Leroy Manor has a capacity of 79 older adults. Leroy Manor offers amenities such as: gardens, movie room and on-site dietitian. It is located at 8678 Lake Street Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Leroy, NY seniors. Leroy Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0512D.
Assisted Living near Batavia, New York
- Assisted Living in Staten Island, NY
- Assisted Living in Cohoes, NY
- Assisted Living in Holbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Brentwood, NY
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Manlius, NY
- Assisted Living in Buffalo, NY
- Assisted Living in Orchard Park, NY
- Assisted Living in East Meadow, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in Flushing, NY
- Assisted Living in Nanuet, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
More senior living options in Batavia:
There are additional senior living options available to Batavia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Batavia, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Batavia, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Batavia, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Batavia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Batavia, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Batavia and Genesee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.