5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Batavia, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Batavia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Batavia Health Care Center
- 4.75 (6)
- Learn More
- The Manor House
- 4.25 (3)
- Learn More
- Western Nys Veterans Home
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Genesee Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Leroy Manor
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
Batavia Health Care Center provides assisted living services in Batavia, New York. It can house a maximum of 62 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 257 State St, in the 14020 area code inside Genesee county, Batavia Health Care Center assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Batavia Health Care Center include a studio for arts and crafts, weight management and dementia care services. Batavia Health Care Center is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number 335202.
The Manor House specializes in providing senior living in Genesee county, New York. It includes a total of 60 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. The Manor House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Batavia, NY and surrounding areas. The Manor House is located at 427 East Main Street, 14020 zip code. The Manor House includes services such as: on-site lectures and guest speakers, private laundry service and scheduled bathroom reminders.
When looking for senior living in Batavia, New York, you will find Western Nys Veterans Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 126 assisted living units. It is located at 220 Richmond Avenue, 14020 zip code and provides services such as an arts & crafts studio, walking trails and memory care activities. Its license number is 335788. Western Nys Veterans Home provides assisted living not only to Batavia residents, but also to all Genesee county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Genesee Adult Home, situated at 278 Bank Street in the 14020 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Batavia, New York. Genesee Adult Home has a total capacity of 80 seniors. It provides 24 hour staff, walking and jogging paths and continence management. Genesee Adult Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0498B.
Leroy Manor has a capacity of 79 elderly adults. Leroy Manor provides amenities such as: scheduled transportation, medication administration and faith-based services. It is located at 8678 Lake Street Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Leroy, NY elderly residents. Leroy Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0512D.
Assisted Living near Batavia, New York
- Assisted Living in Albion, NY
- Assisted Living in Oxford, NY
- Assisted Living in Liverpool, NY
- Assisted Living in Watertown, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany, NY
- Assisted Living in Beacon, NY
- Assisted Living in Henrietta, NY
- Assisted Living in New York City (Manhattan), NY
- Assisted Living in Utica, NY
- Assisted Living in Canandaigua, NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Homer, NY
- Assisted Living in Highland, NY
- Assisted Living in Lockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
More senior living options in Batavia:
There are additional senior living options available to Batavia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Batavia, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Batavia, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Batavia, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Batavia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Batavia, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Batavia and Genesee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.