5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Batavia, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Batavia assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Genesee Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- The Manor House
- 4.25 (3)
- Learn More
- Batavia Health Care Center
- 4.75 (6)
- Learn More
- Western Nys Veterans Home
- 4.25 (11)
- Learn More
- Leroy Manor
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
Genesee Adult Home provides assisted living care in Batavia, New York. It can house a maximum of 80 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 278 Bank Street, in the 14020 area code inside Genesee county, Genesee Adult Home assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Genesee Adult Home include a library area, medication support and continence management. Genesee Adult Home is licensed by New York to provide assisted living, with license number AF0498B.
The Manor House specializes in providing assisted senior living in Genesee county, New York. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. The Manor House is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Batavia, NY and surrounding areas. The Manor House is located at 427 East Main Street, 14020 zip code. The Manor House provides services like: on-site lectures and guest speakers, walking paths and an on-site dietitian.
When searching for senior living in Batavia, New York, you will find Batavia Health Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 62 assisted living units. It is located at 257 State St, 14020 zip code and provides services such as supportive services, assistance with medications and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is 335202. Batavia Health Care Center provides assisted living not only to Batavia residents, but also to all Genesee county residents as well.
If you need help with daily tasks, Western Nys Veterans Home, situated at 220 Richmond Avenue in the 14020 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Batavia, New York. Western Nys Veterans Home has a total capacity of 126 senior citizens. It offers an extensive library, personalized assistance and incontinence management. Western Nys Veterans Home is licensed with New York and its license number is 335788.
Leroy Manor has a capacity of 79 senior citizens. Leroy Manor includes amenities such as: pharmacy service, 24-hour security and memory care activities. It is located at 8678 Lake Street Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Leroy, NY senior citizens. Leroy Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0512D.
Assisted Living near Batavia, New York
- Assisted Living in Spring Valley, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneonta, NY
- Assisted Living in Cohoes, NY
- Assisted Living in Brooklyn, NY
- Assisted Living in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Kenmore, NY
- Assisted Living in Freeport, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego, NY
- Assisted Living in East Elmhurst, NY
- Assisted Living in Goshen, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
More senior living options in Batavia:
There are additional senior living options available to Batavia elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Batavia, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Batavia, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Batavia, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Batavia, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Batavia that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Batavia, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Batavia and Genesee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.