Assisted Living in Herkimer, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Herkimer, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Herkimer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Valley Residential Services
- Homelife At Folts-claxton
- Mohawk Homestead
- Middleville Rest Home
Valley Residential Services provides assisted living services in Herkimer, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 48 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 161 Valley Drive, in the 13350 area code inside Herkimer county, Valley Residential Services assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Valley Residential Services include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Valley Residential Services is fully licensed by New York to provide senior living, with license number AF0719A.
Homelife At Folts-claxton specializes in providing senior assisted living in Herkimer county, New York. It includes a total of 80 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Homelife At Folts-claxton is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Herkimer, NY and surrounding areas. Homelife At Folts-claxton is located at 104 North Washington Street, 13350 zip code. Homelife At Folts-claxton provides amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy service and library.
When searching for senior living in Mohawk, New York, you will find Mohawk Homestead as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 41 assisted living units. It is located at 62 East Main Street, 13407 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is AF0085A. Mohawk Homestead provides assisted living not only to Mohawk residents, but also to all Herkimer county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Middleville Rest Home, located at 19 North Main Street P. o. Box 128 in the 13406 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Middleville, New York. Middleville Rest Home has a total capacity of 24 older adults. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Middleville Rest Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0083A.
Assisted Living near Herkimer, New York
- Assisted Living in Albany, NY
- Assisted Living in Cooperstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Islandia, NY
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in Lancaster, NY
- Assisted Living in Arverne, NY
- Assisted Living in Avoca, NY
- Assisted Living in Patchogue, NY
- Assisted Living in Bay Shore, NY
- Assisted Living in Baldwinsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Jeffersonville, NY
- Assisted Living in Holbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Henrietta, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
More senior living options in Herkimer:
There are additional senior living options available to Herkimer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Herkimer, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Herkimer, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Herkimer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Herkimer, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Herkimer and Herkimer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.