Assisted Living in Herkimer, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Herkimer, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Herkimer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Homelife At Folts-claxton
- Valley Residential Services
- Middleville Rest Home
- Mohawk Homestead
Homelife At Folts-claxton provides assisted living services in Herkimer, New York. It can house a maximum of 80 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 104 North Washington Street, in the 13350 area code inside Herkimer county, Homelife At Folts-claxton assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Homelife At Folts-claxton include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Homelife At Folts-claxton is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number AF0042C.
Valley Residential Services specializes in providing assisted senior living in Herkimer county, New York. It includes a total of 48 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Valley Residential Services is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Herkimer, NY and surrounding areas. Valley Residential Services is located at 161 Valley Drive, 13350 zip code. Valley Residential Services provides services such as: bistro, on-site pharmacy and extensive library.
When searching for senior living in Middleville, New York, you will find Middleville Rest Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 19 North Main Street P. o. Box 128, 13406 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is AF0083A. Middleville Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Middleville residents, but also to all Herkimer county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Mohawk Homestead, located at 62 East Main Street in the 13407 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Mohawk, New York. Mohawk Homestead has a total capacity of 41 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts activities and dining. Mohawk Homestead is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0085A.
Assisted Living near Herkimer, New York
- Assisted Living in Far Rockaway, NY
- Assisted Living in Haverstraw, NY
- Assisted Living in East Northport, NY
- Assisted Living in Hamburg, NY
- Assisted Living in Catskill, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany, NY
- Assisted Living in New City, NY
- Assisted Living in Bath, NY
- Assisted Living in Avoca, NY
- Assisted Living in Canton, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockaway Park, NY
- Assisted Living in White Plains, NY
- Assisted Living in Allegany, NY
- Assisted Living in Goshen, NY
- Assisted Living in Glens Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
More senior living options in Herkimer:
There are additional senior living options available to Herkimer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Herkimer, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Herkimer, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Herkimer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Herkimer, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Herkimer and Herkimer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.