4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Herkimer, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Herkimer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Homelife At Folts-claxton
- 3.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Valley Residential Services
- 3.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Middleville Rest Home
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Mohawk Homestead
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
Homelife At Folts-claxton provides assisted living care in Herkimer, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 80 seniors at a time. With a location at 104 North Washington Street, in the 13350 area code inside Herkimer county, Homelife At Folts-claxton assists those seniors who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Homelife At Folts-claxton include scheduled transportation, specialized intervention program and an emergency alert system. Homelife At Folts-claxton is fully licensed by New York to provide senior living, with license number AF0042C.
Valley Residential Services specializes in providing senior assisted living in Herkimer county, New York. It includes a total of 48 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Valley Residential Services is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Herkimer, NY and surrounding areas. Valley Residential Services is located at 161 Valley Drive, 13350 zip code. Valley Residential Services provides services such as: specially trained staff, falls management and dementia care services.
When searching for senior living in Middleville, New York, you will find Middleville Rest Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 19 North Main Street P. o. Box 128, 13406 zip code and provides services such as fun arts & crafts, linen and laundry service and dementia care services. Its license number is AF0083A. Middleville Rest Home offers assisted living not only to Middleville residents, but also to all Herkimer county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Mohawk Homestead, situated at 62 East Main Street in the 13407 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Mohawk, New York. Mohawk Homestead has a total capacity of 41 elderly residents. It offers accommodation for special diets, a garden and continence care. Mohawk Homestead is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0085A.
Assisted Living near Herkimer, New York
- Assisted Living in Port Jervis, NY
- Assisted Living in Nanuet, NY
- Assisted Living in Freeport, NY
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in Macedon, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Flushing, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Plattsburgh, NY
- Assisted Living in Westbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Williamsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Canton, NY
- Assisted Living in Jeffersonville, NY
- Assisted Living in Staten Island, NY
- Assisted Living in Argyle, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
More senior living options in Herkimer:
There are additional senior living options available to Herkimer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Herkimer, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Herkimer, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Herkimer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Herkimer, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Herkimer and Herkimer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.