4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Herkimer, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Herkimer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Valley Residential Services
- 3.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Homelife At Folts-claxton
- 3.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Middleville Rest Home
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Mohawk Homestead
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
Valley Residential Services provides assisted living services in Herkimer, New York. It can house a maximum of 48 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 161 Valley Drive, in the 13350 area code inside Herkimer county, Valley Residential Services assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Valley Residential Services include a beauty shop, personal laundry and health checkups. Valley Residential Services has an active license by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number AF0719A.
Homelife At Folts-claxton specializes in providing assisted living in Herkimer county, New York. It includes a total of 80 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Homelife At Folts-claxton is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Herkimer, NY and surrounding areas. Homelife At Folts-claxton is located at 104 North Washington Street, 13350 zip code. Homelife At Folts-claxton provides services such as: numerous social activities, medication assistance and scheduled bathroom reminders.
When searching for senior assisted living in Middleville, New York, you will find Middleville Rest Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 19 North Main Street P. o. Box 128, 13406 zip code and provides services such as educational opportunities, assistance with medications and incontinence assistance. Its license number is AF0083A. Middleville Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Middleville residents, but also to all Herkimer county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Mohawk Homestead, located at 62 East Main Street in the 13407 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Mohawk, New York. Mohawk Homestead has a total capacity of 41 older adults. It provides a reading area, personalized service plans and continence management. Mohawk Homestead is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0085A.
Assisted Living near Herkimer, New York
- Assisted Living in New Hartford, NY
- Assisted Living in Brookhaven, NY
- Assisted Living in Brockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Center Moriches, NY
- Assisted Living in White Plains, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Hempstead, NY
- Assisted Living in Glen Cove, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Ithaca, NY
- Assisted Living in Malone, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Slingerlands, NY
- Assisted Living in New Paltz, NY
- Assisted Living in Bay Shore, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
More senior living options in Herkimer:
There are additional senior living options available to Herkimer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Herkimer, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Herkimer, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Herkimer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Herkimer, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Herkimer and Herkimer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.