4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Herkimer, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Herkimer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Valley Residential Services
- 3.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Homelife At Folts-claxton
- 3.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Middleville Rest Home
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Mohawk Homestead
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
Valley Residential Services provides assisted living services in Herkimer, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 48 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 161 Valley Drive, in the 13350 area code inside Herkimer county, Valley Residential Services assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Valley Residential Services include accommodation for special diets, help with medications and memory care services. Valley Residential Services is licensed by New York to provide senior living, with license number AF0719A.
Homelife At Folts-claxton specializes in providing assisted senior living in Herkimer county, New York. It includes a total of 80 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Homelife At Folts-claxton is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Herkimer, NY and surrounding areas. Homelife At Folts-claxton is located at 104 North Washington Street, 13350 zip code. Homelife At Folts-claxton includes amenities such as: a library room, outdoor walking grounds and meals approved by a dietitian.
When searching for assisted living in Middleville, New York, you will find Middleville Rest Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 19 North Main Street P. o. Box 128, 13406 zip code and includes services such as arranged transportation, tailored service plans and a registered dietitian. Its license number is AF0083A. Middleville Rest Home offers assisted living not only to Middleville residents, but also to all Herkimer county residents too.
If you require help with daily tasks, Mohawk Homestead, located at 62 East Main Street in the 13407 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Mohawk, New York. Mohawk Homestead has a total capacity of 41 seniors. It provides a reading room, medication help and pet-friendly services. Mohawk Homestead is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0085A.
Assisted Living near Herkimer, New York
- Assisted Living in Holbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Islandia, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
- Assisted Living in New Hartford, NY
- Assisted Living in Bay Shore, NY
- Assisted Living in Rome, NY
- Assisted Living in Huntington, NY
- Assisted Living in Auburn, NY
- Assisted Living in Oyster Bay, NY
- Assisted Living in Watertown, NY
- Assisted Living in Cheektowaga, NY
- Assisted Living in Avoca, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Liverpool, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
More senior living options in Herkimer:
There are additional senior living options available to Herkimer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Herkimer, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Herkimer, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Herkimer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Herkimer, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Herkimer and Herkimer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.