4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Herkimer, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Herkimer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Valley Residential Services
- 3.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Homelife At Folts-claxton
- 3.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Mohawk Homestead
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Middleville Rest Home
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
Valley Residential Services provides assisted living services in Herkimer, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 48 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 161 Valley Drive, in the 13350 area code inside Herkimer county, Valley Residential Services assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Valley Residential Services include social activities, walking paths and bathroom reminders. Valley Residential Services is licensed by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number AF0719A.
Homelife At Folts-claxton specializes in providing assisted senior living in Herkimer county, New York. It includes a total of 80 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Homelife At Folts-claxton is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Herkimer, NY and surrounding areas. Homelife At Folts-claxton is located at 104 North Washington Street, 13350 zip code. Homelife At Folts-claxton includes amenities like: housekeeping and emptying trash, medication monitoring and dementia care services.
When searching for senior living in Mohawk, New York, you will find Mohawk Homestead as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 41 assisted living units. It is located at 62 East Main Street, 13407 zip code and provides services such as pharmacy services, laundry services and bathroom reminders. Its license number is AF0085A. Mohawk Homestead provides assisted living not only to Mohawk residents, but also to all Herkimer county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Middleville Rest Home, situated at 19 North Main Street P. o. Box 128 in the 13406 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Middleville, New York. Middleville Rest Home has a total capacity of 24 senior citizens. It provides engaging social activities, personalized assistance and health checkups. Middleville Rest Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0083A.
Assisted Living near Herkimer, New York
- Assisted Living in Huntington, NY
- Assisted Living in Clinton, NY
- Assisted Living in Yonkers, NY
- Assisted Living in Rome, NY
- Assisted Living in Catskill, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin Square, NY
- Assisted Living in Henrietta, NY
- Assisted Living in Lockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Ticonderoga, NY
- Assisted Living in East Elmhurst, NY
- Assisted Living in Endicott, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Flushing, NY
- Assisted Living in Canton, NY
- Assisted Living in Troy, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
More senior living options in Herkimer:
There are additional senior living options available to Herkimer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Herkimer, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Herkimer, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Herkimer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Herkimer, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Herkimer and Herkimer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.