4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Herkimer, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Herkimer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Homelife At Folts-claxton
- 3.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Valley Residential Services
- 3.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Middleville Rest Home
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
- Mohawk Homestead
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
Homelife At Folts-claxton provides assisted living services in Herkimer, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 80 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 104 North Washington Street, in the 13350 area code inside Herkimer county, Homelife At Folts-claxton assists those elderly adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Homelife At Folts-claxton include scheduled transportation to appointments, assistance with medications and Alzheimer’s care services. Homelife At Folts-claxton is licensed by New York to provide assisted living, with license number AF0042C.
Valley Residential Services specializes in providing senior assisted living in Herkimer county, New York. It includes a total of 48 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Valley Residential Services is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Herkimer, NY and surrounding areas. Valley Residential Services is located at 161 Valley Drive, 13350 zip code. Valley Residential Services provides amenities like: vacuuming and dusting, a court yard and garden and bathroom reminders.
When looking for assisted senior living in Middleville, New York, you will find Middleville Rest Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 24 assisted living units. It is located at 19 North Main Street P. o. Box 128, 13406 zip code and includes services such as scheduled transportation to appointments, a tailored service plan and regular health assessments. Its license number is AF0083A. Middleville Rest Home offers assisted living not only to Middleville residents, but also to all Herkimer county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Mohawk Homestead, located at 62 East Main Street in the 13407 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Mohawk, New York. Mohawk Homestead has a total capacity of 41 older adults. It includes engaging social activities, a garden and court yard and help with daily living. Mohawk Homestead is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0085A.
Assisted Living near Herkimer, New York
- Assisted Living in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in Buffalo, NY
- Assisted Living in Avoca, NY
- Assisted Living in Patchogue, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Freeport, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady, NY
- Assisted Living in Manlius, NY
- Assisted Living in Niskayuna, NY
- Assisted Living in Amherst, NY
- Assisted Living in North Chili, NY
- Assisted Living in Canton, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortland, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
More senior living options in Herkimer:
There are additional senior living options available to Herkimer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Herkimer, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Herkimer, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Herkimer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Herkimer, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Herkimer and Herkimer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.