4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Herkimer, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Herkimer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Homelife At Folts-claxton
- 3.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Valley Residential Services
- 3.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Mohawk Homestead
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Middleville Rest Home
- 4.00 (18)
- Learn More
Homelife At Folts-claxton provides assisted living care in Herkimer, New York. It can house a maximum of 80 retirees at a time. With a location at 104 North Washington Street, in the 13350 area code inside Herkimer county, Homelife At Folts-claxton assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Homelife At Folts-claxton include pharmacy services, personalized assistance and an emergency alert system. Homelife At Folts-claxton has an active license by New York to provide assisted living, with license number AF0042C.
Valley Residential Services specializes in providing senior assisted living in Herkimer county, New York. It includes a total of 48 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Valley Residential Services is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Herkimer, NY and surrounding areas. Valley Residential Services is located at 161 Valley Drive, 13350 zip code. Valley Residential Services provides services such as: 3 daily meals, personalized service plans and an emergency alert system.
When looking for senior assisted living in Mohawk, New York, you will find Mohawk Homestead as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 41 assisted living units. It is located at 62 East Main Street, 13407 zip code and provides services such as supportive services, outdoor walking grounds and faith-based services. Its license number is AF0085A. Mohawk Homestead offers assisted living not only to Mohawk residents, but also to all Herkimer county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Middleville Rest Home, located at 19 North Main Street P. o. Box 128 in the 13406 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Middleville, New York. Middleville Rest Home has a total capacity of 24 seniors. It offers accommodation for special diets, a court yard and religious services. Middleville Rest Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0083A.
Assisted Living near Herkimer, New York
- Assisted Living in Glen Cove, NY
- Assisted Living in West Seneca, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Albion, NY
- Assisted Living in Long Beach, NY
- Assisted Living in Hornell, NY
- Assisted Living in New City, NY
- Assisted Living in Canton, NY
- Assisted Living in Cheektowaga, NY
- Assisted Living in White Plains, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego, NY
- Assisted Living in Johnstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Port Jervis, NY
- Assisted Living in Allegany, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
More senior living options in Herkimer:
There are additional senior living options available to Herkimer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Herkimer, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Herkimer, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Herkimer, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Herkimer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Herkimer, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Herkimer and Herkimer County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.