Assisted Living in Oswego, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Oswego, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Oswego assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Ladies Home Of Oswego
- St. Francis Commons
- Bishop's Commons At St. Luke
- Adirondack Manor D.b.a. Valehaven Hfa
- The Gardens By Morningstar
- Meadowbrook Manor
Ladies Home Of Oswego provides assisted living care in Oswego, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 21 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 43 East Utica Street, in the 13126 area code inside Oswego county, Ladies Home Of Oswego assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Ladies Home Of Oswego include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Ladies Home Of Oswego is licensed by New York to provide senior living, with license number AF0168A.
St. Francis Commons specializes in providing senior living in Oswego county, New York. It includes a total of 60 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. St. Francis Commons is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Oswego, NY and surrounding areas. St. Francis Commons is located at 12 Burkle Street, 13126 zip code. St. Francis Commons provides services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy and reading room.
When looking for assisted senior living in Oswego, New York, you will find Bishop's Commons At St. Luke as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 68 assisted living units. It is located at 4 Burkle Street, 13126 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is AF0829A. Bishop's Commons At St. Luke offers assisted living not only to Oswego residents, but also to all Oswego county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Adirondack Manor D. b. a. Valehaven Hfa, situated at 24 East Oneida Street in the 13126 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Oswego, New York. Adirondack Manor D. b. a. Valehaven Hfa has a total capacity of 35 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts classes and dining. Adirondack Manor D. b. a. Valehaven Hfa is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0144A.
The Gardens By Morningstar has a capacity of 106 seniors. The Gardens By Morningstar includes amenities such as: court yard, movie theatre and on-site dietitian. It is located at 132 Ellen Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Oswego, NY elderly residents. The Gardens By Morningstar is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0735A.
Located at 31 Oswego Street, inside 13074 zip code area in Oswego county, Meadowbrook Manor provides assisted senior living to Hannibal, NY senior citizens and includes amenities such as vacuuming and dusting, staff awake 24/7 and a tailored service plan. Meadowbrook Manor can accommodate up to 20 seniors at a time. Meadowbrook Manor has official license # of AF0180B.
Assisted Living near Oswego, New York
- Assisted Living in Goshen, NY
- Assisted Living in West Seneca, NY
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in Islandia, NY
- Assisted Living in Lockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Freeport, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin Square, NY
- Assisted Living in Oyster Bay, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortland, NY
- Assisted Living in Liverpool, NY
- Assisted Living in Plainview, NY
- Assisted Living in Malone, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in Croton on Hudson, NY
- Assisted Living in East Greenbush, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
More senior living options in Oswego:
There are additional senior living options available to Oswego elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Oswego, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Oswego, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Oswego, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Oswego, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Oswego that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Oswego, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Oswego and Oswego County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.