Assisted Living in Ticonderoga, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ticonderoga, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Ticonderoga assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Adirondack Manor Hfa D.b.a Montcalm Manor Hfa
- Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility
- Champlain Valley Senior Community
- Keene Valley Neighborhood House
Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa provides assisted living care in Ticonderoga, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 45 Montcalm Street, in the 12883 area code inside Essex county, Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number AF0004A.
Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility specializes in providing senior assisted living in Essex county, New York. It includes a total of 23 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Ticonderoga, NY and surrounding areas. Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility is located at 1019 Wicker Street, 12883 zip code. Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility provides amenities like: bistro, pharmacy service and reading room.
When looking for assisted living in Willsboro, New York, you will find Champlain Valley Senior Community as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 81 assisted living units. It is located at 10 Gilliland Lane, 12996 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is AF0707A. Champlain Valley Senior Community provides assisted living not only to Willsboro residents, but also to all Essex county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Keene Valley Neighborhood House, located at 1782 Route 73 in the 12943 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Keene Valley, New York. Keene Valley Neighborhood House has a total capacity of 50 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts classes and multiple dining options daily. Keene Valley Neighborhood House is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0070A.
Assisted Living near Ticonderoga, New York
- Assisted Living in Brentwood, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Far Rockaway, NY
- Assisted Living in Islandia, NY
- Assisted Living in Carthage, NY
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in Hempstead, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx, NY
- Assisted Living in Malone, NY
- Assisted Living in Jeffersonville, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Oxford, NY
- Assisted Living in Hamburg, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
More senior living options in Ticonderoga:
There are additional senior living options available to Ticonderoga elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ticonderoga, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Ticonderoga, NY will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ticonderoga, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ticonderoga that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ticonderoga, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ticonderoga and Essex County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.