Assisted Living in Seminole, OK
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Seminole, OK area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Oklahoma seniors. Seminole assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home
- Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center
- Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole
- Elmwood Manor Nursing Home
- Wewoka Healthcare Center
- Golden Years Residential Care
Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home provides assisted living services in Seminole, Oklahoma. It can house a maximum of 146 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1705 Boren Blvd, in the 74868 area code inside Seminole county, Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home is fully licensed by Oklahoma to provide assisted living care, with license number 375350.
Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center specializes in providing assisted living in Seminole county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 106 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Seminole, OK and surrounding areas. Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center is located at 1200 Wrangler Blvd, 74868 zip code. Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center provides amenities such as: bistro, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for senior living in Seminole, Oklahoma, you will find Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 33 assisted living units. It is located at 2207 West Wrangler, 74868 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is AL6701. Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole provides assisted living not only to Seminole residents, but also to all Seminole county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Elmwood Manor Nursing Home, situated at 300 South Seminole in the 74884 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Wewoka, Oklahoma. Elmwood Manor Nursing Home has a total capacity of 46 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts studio and 3 daily meals. Elmwood Manor Nursing Home is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375423.
Wewoka Healthcare Center has a capacity of 87 senior citizens. Wewoka Healthcare Center offers amenities that include: garden, movie theatre and staff dietitian. It is located at 1400 West First Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Wewoka, OK seniors. Wewoka Healthcare Center is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375303.
Located at 308 West 4th Street, inside 74849 zip code area in Seminole county, Golden Years Residential Care provides assisted senior living to Konawa, OK senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, staff awake 24/7 and personalized service plans. Golden Years Residential Care can accommodate up to 51 seniors at a time. Golden Years Residential Care has official license # of RC6701.
Assisted Living near Seminole, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Chickasha, OK
- Assisted Living in Kingfisher, OK
- Assisted Living in Sulphur, OK
- Assisted Living in Bartlesville, OK
- Assisted Living in Shawnee, OK
- Assisted Living in Duncan, OK
- Assisted Living in Prague, OK
- Assisted Living in Sapulpa, OK
- Assisted Living in Altus, OK
- Assisted Living in The Village, OK
- Assisted Living in Claremore, OK
- Assisted Living in Sand Springs, OK
- Assisted Living in McAlester, OK
- Assisted Living in Collinsville, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma City, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garvin County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc County, OK
- Assisted Living in Mayes County, OK
- Assisted Living in Okmulgee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kingfisher County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Adair County, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washington County, OK
- Assisted Living in Custer County, OK
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, OK
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in LeFlore County, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
More senior living options in Seminole:
There are additional senior living options available to Seminole elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Seminole, OK can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Seminole, OK that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Seminole, OK
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Seminole that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Seminole, OK assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Seminole and Seminole County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.