Assisted Living in Denmark, SC
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Denmark, SC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to South Carolina seniors. Denmark assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rumph's Residential Care
- Hampton Street Community Residence
- Pruitthealth Bamberg
- Zeigler Street Community Residence
- Low Country Assisted Living
Rumph's Residential Care provides assisted living care in Denmark, South Carolina. It can house a maximum of 8 older adults at a time. With a location at 574 Progressive Way, in the 29042 area code inside Bamberg county, Rumph's Residential Care assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Rumph's Residential Care include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Rumph's Residential Care is licensed by South Carolina to provide assisted living care, with license number CRC-0791.
Hampton Street Community Residence specializes in providing assisted living in Bamberg county, South Carolina. It includes a total of 8 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Hampton Street Community Residence is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Denmark, SC and surrounding areas. Hampton Street Community Residence is located at 425 Hampton St, 29042 zip code. Hampton Street Community Residence includes services such as: bistro, pharmacy and reading room.
When looking for senior assisted living in Bamberg, South Carolina, you will find Pruitthealth Bamberg as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 88 assisted living units. It is located at 439 North Street, 29003 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 425104. Pruitthealth Bamberg provides assisted living not only to Bamberg residents, but also to all Bamberg county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Zeigler Street Community Residence, situated at 71 Zeigler St in the 29003 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Bamberg, South Carolina. Zeigler Street Community Residence has a total capacity of 9 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts classes and 3 daily meals. Zeigler Street Community Residence is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1297.
Low Country Assisted Living has a capacity of 10 senior citizens. Low Country Assisted Living offers amenities such as: landscaped courtyard, movie theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 6060 Ehrhardt Rd, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Ehrhardt, SC older adults. Low Country Assisted Living is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1474.
Assisted Living near Denmark, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, SC
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, SC
- Assisted Living in SENECA, SC
- Assisted Living in NEWBERRY, SC
- Assisted Living in BLUFFTON, SC
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN, SC
- Assisted Living in BLYTHEWOOD, SC
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, SC
- Assisted Living in CHERAW, SC
- Assisted Living in BAMBERG, SC
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, SC
- Assisted Living in CHARLESTON, SC
- Assisted Living in WILLISTON, SC
- Assisted Living in MYRTLE BEACH, SC
- Assisted Living in GAFFNEY, SC
- Assisted Living in Dillon County, SC
- Assisted Living in Hampton County, SC
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Abbeville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Bamberg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Kershaw County, SC
- Assisted Living in Orangeburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Charleston County, SC
- Assisted Living in Clarendon County, SC
- Assisted Living in Horry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Georgetown County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Florence County, SC
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, SC
More senior living options in Denmark:
There are additional senior living options available to Denmark elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Denmark, SC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Denmark, SC will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Denmark, SC
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Denmark that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Denmark, SC assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Denmark and Bamberg County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.