Assisted Living in Follansbee, WV
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Follansbee, WV area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to West Virginia seniors. Follansbee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Golden Oaks
- Mary Ann Manor
- 840 Lee Road Operations
- Ann's Country Retreat
- Wellsburg Center
Golden Oaks provides assisted living care in Follansbee, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 19 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 108 Lee Road, in the 26037 area code inside Brooke county, Golden Oaks assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Golden Oaks include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Golden Oaks has an active license by West Virginia to provide assisted living care, with license number 507366.
Mary Ann Manor specializes in providing senior living in Brooke county, West Virginia. It includes a total of 11 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Mary Ann Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Follansbee, WV and surrounding areas. Mary Ann Manor is located at 2525 Eldersville Road, 26037 zip code. Mary Ann Manor provides services like: beauty shop, pharmacy services and extensive library.
When looking for assisted living in Follansbee, West Virginia, you will find 840 Lee Road Operations as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 115 assisted living units. It is located at 840 Lee Road, 26037 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 109. 840 Lee Road Operations provides assisted living not only to Follansbee residents, but also to all Brooke county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Ann's Country Retreat, located at 1439 Washington Pike in the 26070 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Wellsburg, West Virginia. Ann's Country Retreat has a total capacity of 22 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Ann's Country Retreat is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 507357.
Wellsburg Center has a capacity of 60 seniors. Wellsburg Center includes amenities that include: garden, theater and staff dietitian. It is located at 70 Valley Haven Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Wellsburg, WV senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Follansbee, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Assisted Living in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in ELKINS, WV
- Assisted Living in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in MORGANTOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in FAIRMONT, WV
- Assisted Living in WHEELING, WV
- Assisted Living in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
More senior living options in Follansbee:
There are additional senior living options available to Follansbee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Follansbee, WV can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Follansbee, WV will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Follansbee, WV
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Follansbee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Follansbee, WV assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Follansbee and Brooke County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.