5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Follansbee, WV
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Follansbee, WV area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to West Virginia seniors. Follansbee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- 840 Lee Road Operations
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Mary Ann Manor
- Golden Oaks
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Wellsburg Center
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
- Ann's Country Retreat
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
840 Lee Road Operations provides assisted living care in Follansbee, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 115 older adults at a time. With a location at 840 Lee Road, in the 26037 area code inside Brooke county, 840 Lee Road Operations assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by 840 Lee Road Operations include community and cultural events, a garden and court yard and bathroom reminders. 840 Lee Road Operations is fully licensed by West Virginia to provide assisted living services, with license number 109.
Mary Ann Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Brooke county, West Virginia. It includes a total of 11 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Mary Ann Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Follansbee, WV and surrounding areas. Mary Ann Manor is located at 2525 Eldersville Road, 26037 zip code. Mary Ann Manor provides services like: on-site lectures and guest speakers, 24/7 supervision and help with daily living.
When looking for assisted living in Follansbee, West Virginia, you will find Golden Oaks as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 19 assisted living units. It is located at 108 Lee Road, 26037 zip code and includes services such as numerous social activities, personalized service plans and dementia care services. Its license number is 507366. Golden Oaks offers assisted living not only to Follansbee residents, but also to all Brooke county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Wellsburg Center, located at 70 Valley Haven Dr in the 26070 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Wellsburg, West Virginia. Wellsburg Center has a total capacity of 60 senior citizens. It offers specially trained staff, outdoor walking grounds and religious services.
Ann's Country Retreat has a capacity of 22 senior citizens. Ann's Country Retreat includes amenities such as: housekeeping, help with medications and emergency pendants. It is located at 1439 Washington Pike, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Wellsburg, WV elderly residents. Ann's Country Retreat is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 507357.
Assisted Living near Follansbee, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in GRAFTON, WV
- Assisted Living in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in WHEELING, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in MORGANTOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in DUNBAR, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
More senior living options in Follansbee:
There are additional senior living options available to Follansbee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Follansbee, WV can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Follansbee, WV will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Follansbee, WV
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Follansbee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Follansbee, WV assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Follansbee and Brooke County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.