Assisted Living in Morgantown, WV
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Morgantown, WV area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to West Virginia seniors. Morgantown assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Madison
- Morgantown Snf Acquistion
- Assisted Living At Evergreen
- The Suites At Heritage Point
- Morgantown Operating Company
- Sundale Nursing Home
The Madison provides assisted living services in Morgantown, West Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 62 retirees at a time. With a location at 161 Bakers Ridge Road, in the 26508 area code inside Monongalia county, The Madison assists those older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by The Madison include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Morgantown Snf Acquistion specializes in providing senior assisted living in Monongalia county, West Virginia. It includes a total of 120 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Morgantown Snf Acquistion is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Morgantown, WV and surrounding areas. Morgantown Snf Acquistion is located at 30 Mon General Drive, 26505 zip code. Morgantown Snf Acquistion includes services like: barbershop, pharmacy service and library section.
When looking for assisted senior living in Morgantown, West Virginia, you will find Assisted Living At Evergreen as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 48 assisted living units. It is located at 3705 Collins Ferry Road, 26501 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 507441. Assisted Living At Evergreen provides assisted living not only to Morgantown residents, but also to all Monongalia county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, The Suites At Heritage Point, situated at One Heritage Point in the 26505 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Morgantown, West Virginia. The Suites At Heritage Point has a total capacity of 44 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. The Suites At Heritage Point is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 504001.
Morgantown Operating Company has a capacity of 100 seniors. Morgantown Operating Company offers amenities that include: court yard and garden, movie nights and on-site dietitian. It is located at 1379 Van Voorhis Rd, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Morgantown, WV elderly residents. Morgantown Operating Company is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 58.
Located at 800 J D Anderson Drive, inside 26505 zip code area in Monongalia county, Sundale Nursing Home provides assisted senior living to Morgantown, WV senior citizens and includes amenities such as vacuuming and dusting, caregivers available 24/7 and tailored service plans. Sundale Nursing Home can accommodate up to 100 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Morgantown, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in GRAFTON, WV
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in WHEELING, WV
- Assisted Living in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in DUNBAR, WV
- Assisted Living in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, WV
- Assisted Living in ELKINS, WV
- Assisted Living in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wyoming County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
More senior living options in Morgantown:
There are additional senior living options available to Morgantown elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Morgantown, WV can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Morgantown, WV will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Morgantown, WV that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Morgantown, WV
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Morgantown that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Morgantown, WV assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Morgantown and Monongalia County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.