Assisted Living in Petersburg, WV
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Petersburg, WV area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to West Virginia seniors. Petersburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Grant County Nursing Home
- Grant Memorial Hospital
- Grant County Assisted Living
Grant County Nursing Home provides assisted living services in Petersburg, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 110 retirees at a time. With a location at 127 Early Avenue, in the 26847 area code inside Grant county, Grant County Nursing Home assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Grant County Nursing Home include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Grant County Nursing Home is fully licensed by West Virginia to provide assisted living services, with license number 102.
Grant Memorial Hospital specializes in providing assisted senior living in Grant county, West Virginia. It includes a total of 20 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Grant Memorial Hospital is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Petersburg, WV and surrounding areas. Grant Memorial Hospital is located at 117 Hospital Drive, 26847 zip code. Grant Memorial Hospital provides services like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and reading area.
When searching for assisted senior living in Petersburg, West Virginia, you will find Grant County Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 9 assisted living units. It is located at 127 Early Avenue, 26847 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 506089. Grant County Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Petersburg residents, but also to all Grant county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Petersburg, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in ELKINS, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLESTON, WV
- Assisted Living in DUNBAR, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in BECKLEY, WV
- Assisted Living in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Assisted Living in GRAFTON, WV
- Assisted Living in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in OAK HILL, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
More senior living options in Petersburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Petersburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Petersburg, WV can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Petersburg, WV that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Petersburg, WV
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Petersburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Petersburg, WV assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Petersburg and Grant County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.