Assisted Living in Martinsburg, WV
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Martinsburg, WV area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to West Virginia seniors. Martinsburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Countryside Assisted Living
- 2720 Charles Town Road Operations
- Clary Grove
- Elmcroft Of Martinsburg
- Grenich Care Home
Countryside Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Martinsburg, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 11 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1228 Berkeley Station Road, in the 25404 area code inside Berkeley county, Countryside Assisted Living assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Countryside Assisted Living include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Countryside Assisted Living is licensed by West Virginia to provide assisted living services, with license number 507547.
2720 Charles Town Road Operations specializes in providing senior living in Berkeley county, West Virginia. It includes a total of 68 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. 2720 Charles Town Road Operations is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Martinsburg, WV and surrounding areas. 2720 Charles Town Road Operations is located at 2720 Charles Town Road, 25401 zip code. 2720 Charles Town Road Operations provides amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy and reading section.
When searching for senior assisted living in Martinsburg, West Virginia, you will find Clary Grove as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 209 Clover Street, 25404 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 52. Clary Grove offers assisted living not only to Martinsburg residents, but also to all Berkeley county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Elmcroft Of Martinsburg, located at 200 Gloucester Drive in the 25402 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Elmcroft Of Martinsburg has a total capacity of 97 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, fun arts & crafts and dining. Elmcroft Of Martinsburg is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 507396.
Grenich Care Home has a capacity of 10 seniors. Grenich Care Home offers amenities such as: gardens, theater room and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 67 Grenich Avenue, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Bunker Hill, WV elderly residents. Grenich Care Home is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 507002.
Assisted Living near Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in FAIRMONT, WV
- Assisted Living in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Assisted Living in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLESTON, WV
- Assisted Living in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Assisted Living in OAK HILL, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in BECKLEY, WV
- Assisted Living in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in DUNBAR, WV
- Assisted Living in WHEELING, WV
- Assisted Living in Wyoming County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
More senior living options in Martinsburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Martinsburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Martinsburg, WV can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Martinsburg, WV will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Martinsburg, WV that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Martinsburg, WV
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Martinsburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Martinsburg, WV assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Martinsburg and Berkeley County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.