Assisted Living in Buckhannon, WV
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Buckhannon, WV area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to West Virginia seniors. Buckhannon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Distinct Part
- Serenity Care Home
- Victoria Manor
- Holbrook Nursing Home
St. Joseph's Hospital, Distinct Part provides assisted living care in Buckhannon, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 26 senior citizens at a time. With a location at Amalia Drive #1, in the 26201 area code inside Upshur county, St. Joseph's Hospital, Distinct Part assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by St. Joseph's Hospital, Distinct Part include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. St.
Serenity Care Home specializes in providing assisted living in Upshur county, West Virginia. It includes a total of 30 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Serenity Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Buckhannon, WV and surrounding areas. Serenity Care Home is located at 269 Little Sand Run Road, 26201 zip code. Serenity Care Home includes services such as: bistro, pharmacy service and library.
When looking for assisted living in Buckhannon, West Virginia, you will find Victoria Manor as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 22 Elizabeth Street, 26201 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 507455. Victoria Manor provides assisted living not only to Buckhannon residents, but also to all Upshur county residents as well.
If you need help with daily tasks, Holbrook Nursing Home, situated at 183 Holbrook Road in the 26201 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Buckhannon, West Virginia. Holbrook Nursing Home has a total capacity of 110 senior citizens. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Holbrook Nursing Home is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 76.
Assisted Living near Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in FOLLANSBEE, WV
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Assisted Living in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Assisted Living in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in ELKINS, WV
- Assisted Living in OAK HILL, WV
- Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wyoming County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
More senior living options in Buckhannon:
There are additional senior living options available to Buckhannon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Buckhannon, WV can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Buckhannon, WV will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Buckhannon, WV that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Buckhannon, WV
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Buckhannon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Buckhannon, WV assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Buckhannon and Upshur County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.