Assisted Living in Ravenswood, WV
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ravenswood, WV area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to West Virginia seniors. Ravenswood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Ravenswood Village
- Ravenswood Care Center
- Virginia Manor
- Eldercare Of Jackson County
Ravenswood Village provides assisted living services in Ravenswood, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 62 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 200 Ritchie Avenue, in the 26164 area code inside Jackson county, Ravenswood Village assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Ravenswood Village include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Ravenswood Village is fully licensed by West Virginia to provide assisted living services, with license number 122.
Ravenswood Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Jackson county, West Virginia. It includes a total of 82 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Ravenswood Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Ravenswood, WV and surrounding areas. Ravenswood Care Center is located at 1113 Washington Street, 26164 zip code. Ravenswood Care Center provides amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy service and reading section.
When searching for assisted living in Ravenswood, West Virginia, you will find Virginia Manor as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 1112 Washington Street, 26164 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 507069. Virginia Manor provides assisted living not only to Ravenswood residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Eldercare Of Jackson County, situated at 107 Miller Drive in the 25271 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Ripley, West Virginia. Eldercare Of Jackson County has a total capacity of 120 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Eldercare Of Jackson County is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 73.
Assisted Living near Ravenswood, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in WHEELING, WV
- Assisted Living in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in ELKINS, WV
- Assisted Living in BECKLEY, WV
- Assisted Living in FAIRMONT, WV
- Assisted Living in DUNBAR, WV
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Assisted Living in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLESTON, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wyoming County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, WV
More senior living options in Ravenswood:
There are additional senior living options available to Ravenswood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ravenswood, WV can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Ravenswood, WV will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ravenswood, WV
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ravenswood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ravenswood, WV assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ravenswood and Jackson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.