4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Ravenswood, WV
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ravenswood, WV area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to West Virginia seniors. Ravenswood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Virginia Manor
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Ravenswood Care Center
- 3.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Ravenswood Village
- 3.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Eldercare Of Jackson County
- 3.75 (19)
- Learn More
Virginia Manor provides assisted living care in Ravenswood, West Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 10 seniors at a time. With a location at 1112 Washington Street, in the 26164 area code inside Jackson county, Virginia Manor assists those elderly adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Virginia Manor include a library room, laundry and linen service and an on-site dietitian. Virginia Manor is fully licensed by West Virginia to provide assisted living care, with license number 507069.
Ravenswood Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Jackson county, West Virginia. It includes a total of 82 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Ravenswood Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Ravenswood, WV and surrounding areas. Ravenswood Care Center is located at 1113 Washington Street, 26164 zip code. Ravenswood Care Center provides services like: a reading room, weight management and emergency pendants.
When looking for senior living in Ravenswood, West Virginia, you will find Ravenswood Village as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 62 assisted living units. It is located at 200 Ritchie Avenue, 26164 zip code and includes services such as 24-hour awake staff, private laundry service and a staff dietitian. Its license number is 122. Ravenswood Village offers assisted living not only to Ravenswood residents, but also to all Jackson county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Eldercare Of Jackson County, located at 107 Miller Drive in the 25271 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Ripley, West Virginia. Eldercare Of Jackson County has a total capacity of 120 senior citizens. It offers housekeeping, laundry service and religious services. Eldercare Of Jackson County is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 73.
Assisted Living near Ravenswood, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in ELKINS, WV
- Assisted Living in WHEELING, WV
- Assisted Living in OAK HILL, WV
- Assisted Living in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in MORGANTOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, WV
- Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in GRAFTON, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wyoming County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
More senior living options in Ravenswood:
There are additional senior living options available to Ravenswood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ravenswood, WV can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Ravenswood, WV will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ravenswood, WV
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ravenswood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ravenswood, WV assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ravenswood and Jackson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.