3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Eufaula assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Gardens Of Eufaula
- Riveroaks West
- 4.25 (13)
- Learn More
Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula provides assisted living care in Eufaula, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 180 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 430 Rivers Avenue, in the 36027 area code inside Barbour county, Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula include a bistro, private laundry service and an emergency alert system. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula is fully licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number N0302.
Gardens Of Eufaula specializes in providing assisted living in Barbour county, Alabama. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Gardens Of Eufaula is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Eufaula, AL and surrounding areas. Gardens Of Eufaula is located at 395 Lake Drive, 36027 zip code. Gardens Of Eufaula provides amenities such as: numerous social activities, tailored service plans and emergency pendants.
When searching for assisted living in Eufaula, Alabama, you will find Riveroaks West as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 903 West Union Street, 36027 zip code and provides services such as all snacks and meals, medication support and regular health assessments. Its license number is D0302. Riveroaks West offers assisted living not only to Eufaula residents, but also to all Barbour county residents too.
Eufaula, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Eufaula, Alabama, may just be the holy grail for those that love fishing, and for elderly seniors looking for assisted living facilities, that may make this the perfect city to live in. It is known as the Bass Capitol of the world, so break out the rods, reels and lures and be sure to share your catch with your fellow seniors. If you’re not excited by bass fishing, don’t worry. Eufaula and its 3 assisted living facilities have lots more to keep you happy and healthy, so read on and check out what’s on offer.
Assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL include a mix of studios, one-bedroom units and shared living spaces. They also have focused programs for memory care that help reduce the impact of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Daily care is the norm but specialized care plans are also easy to find. Dieticians help create tasty menus that support proper nutrition and community managers work constantly to deliver social and cultural programs that are fun and engaging. And don’t forget the outings. Your assisted living facility will become your gateway to the incredible fishing Eufaula is known for.
Assisted Living near Eufaula, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Fort Payne, AL
- Assisted Living in Fairhope, AL
- Assisted Living in Haleyville, AL
- Assisted Living in Linden, AL
- Assisted Living in Roanoke, AL
- Assisted Living in Deatsville, AL
- Assisted Living in Hamilton, AL
- Assisted Living in Hanceville, AL
- Assisted Living in Scottsboro, AL
- Assisted Living in Northport, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery, AL
- Assisted Living in Opelika, AL
- Assisted Living in Prattville, AL
- Assisted Living in Alabaster, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
More senior living options in Eufaula:
There are additional senior living options available to Eufaula elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Eufaula, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Eufaula that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Eufaula, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Eufaula and Barbour County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.