Assisted Living in Eufaula, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Eufaula assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula
- Riveroaks West
- Gardens Of Eufaula
Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula provides assisted living services in Eufaula, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 180 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 430 Rivers Avenue, in the 36027 area code inside Barbour county, Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula assists those older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula is licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number N0302.
Riveroaks West specializes in providing assisted living in Barbour county, Alabama. It includes a total of 16 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Riveroaks West is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Eufaula, AL and surrounding areas. Riveroaks West is located at 903 West Union Street, 36027 zip code. Riveroaks West provides services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy services and library section.
When looking for assisted living in Eufaula, Alabama, you will find Gardens Of Eufaula as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 395 Lake Drive, 36027 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is D0303. Gardens Of Eufaula offers assisted living not only to Eufaula residents, but also to all Barbour county residents too.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Eufaula that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Eufaula, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Eufaula and Barbour County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
More senior living options in Eufaula:
There are additional senior living options available to Eufaula elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Eufaula, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Eufaula, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Eufaula, Alabama, may just be the holy grail for those that love fishing, and for elderly seniors looking for assisted living facilities, that may make this the perfect city to live in. It is known as the Bass Capitol of the world, so break out the rods, reels and lures and be sure to share your catch with your fellow seniors. If you’re not excited by bass fishing, don’t worry. Eufaula and its 3 assisted living facilities have lots more to keep you happy and healthy, so read on and check out what’s on offer.
Assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL include a mix of studios, one-bedroom units and shared living spaces. They also have focused programs for memory care that help reduce the impact of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Daily care is the norm but specialized care plans are also easy to find. Dieticians help create tasty menus that support proper nutrition and community managers work constantly to deliver social and cultural programs that are fun and engaging. And don’t forget the outings. Your assisted living facility will become your gateway to the incredible fishing Eufaula is known for.
Assisted Living near Eufaula, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Alexander City, AL
- Assisted Living in Hamilton, AL
- Assisted Living in Elba, AL
- Assisted Living in Hartford, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Trussville, AL
- Assisted Living in Gadsden, AL
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Gardendale, AL
- Assisted Living in Alabaster, AL
- Assisted Living in Hanceville, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison, AL
- Assisted Living in Spanish Fort, AL
- Assisted Living in Centre, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL