3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Eufaula assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Gardens Of Eufaula
- Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Riveroaks West
- 4.25 (13)
- Learn More
Gardens Of Eufaula provides assisted living care in Eufaula, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 16 seniors at a time. With a location at 395 Lake Drive, in the 36027 area code inside Barbour county, Gardens Of Eufaula assists those senior citizens who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Gardens Of Eufaula include a cafe, medication support and dementia care services. Gardens Of Eufaula has an active license by Alabama to provide assisted living services, with license number D0303.
Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula specializes in providing assisted senior living in Barbour county, Alabama. It includes a total of 180 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Eufaula, AL and surrounding areas. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula is located at 430 Rivers Avenue, 36027 zip code. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula includes services like: transportation to appointments, assistance with medications and an emergency alert system.
When searching for senior living in Eufaula, Alabama, you will find Riveroaks West as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 903 West Union Street, 36027 zip code and provides services such as a barber and beauty shop, laundry service and a memory care program. Its license number is D0302. Riveroaks West offers assisted living not only to Eufaula residents, but also to all Barbour county residents too.
Eufaula, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Eufaula, Alabama, may just be the holy grail for those that love fishing, and for elderly seniors looking for assisted living facilities, that may make this the perfect city to live in. It is known as the Bass Capitol of the world, so break out the rods, reels and lures and be sure to share your catch with your fellow seniors. If you’re not excited by bass fishing, don’t worry. Eufaula and its 3 assisted living facilities have lots more to keep you happy and healthy, so read on and check out what’s on offer.
Assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL include a mix of studios, one-bedroom units and shared living spaces. They also have focused programs for memory care that help reduce the impact of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Daily care is the norm but specialized care plans are also easy to find. Dieticians help create tasty menus that support proper nutrition and community managers work constantly to deliver social and cultural programs that are fun and engaging. And don’t forget the outings. Your assisted living facility will become your gateway to the incredible fishing Eufaula is known for.
Assisted Living near Eufaula, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Decatur, AL
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Grove, AL
- Assisted Living in Phenix City, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Abbeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Clanton, AL
- Assisted Living in Brewton, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
- Assisted Living in Fairhope, AL
- Assisted Living in Arab, AL
- Assisted Living in Atmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Wetumpka, AL
- Assisted Living in Hartford, AL
- Assisted Living in Boaz, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
More senior living options in Eufaula:
There are additional senior living options available to Eufaula elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Eufaula, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Eufaula that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Eufaula, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Eufaula and Barbour County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.