- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Alabama Assisted Living
- Eufaula Assisted Living
3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Eufaula assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Riveroaks West
- 4.25 (13)
- Learn More
- Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Gardens Of Eufaula
Riveroaks West provides assisted living care in Eufaula, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 16 seniors at a time. With a location at 903 West Union Street, in the 36027 area code inside Barbour county, Riveroaks West assists those elderly adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Riveroaks West include numerous educational activities, a garden and emergency pendants. Riveroaks West has an active license by Alabama to provide senior living, with license number D0302.
Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula specializes in providing senior assisted living in Barbour county, Alabama. It includes a total of 180 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Eufaula, AL and surrounding areas. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula is located at 430 Rivers Avenue, 36027 zip code. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula includes amenities like: scheduled transportation, tailored service plans and regular health assessments.
When looking for assisted senior living in Eufaula, Alabama, you will find Gardens Of Eufaula as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 395 Lake Drive, 36027 zip code and provides services such as fun arts & crafts, medication dispensing and assistance with daily living. Its license number is D0303. Gardens Of Eufaula offers assisted living not only to Eufaula residents, but also to all Barbour county residents as well.
All assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL:
Eufaula, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Eufaula, Alabama, may just be the holy grail for those that love fishing, and for elderly seniors looking for assisted living facilities, that may make this the perfect city to live in. It is known as the Bass Capitol of the world, so break out the rods, reels and lures and be sure to share your catch with your fellow seniors. If you’re not excited by bass fishing, don’t worry. Eufaula and its 3 assisted living facilities have lots more to keep you happy and healthy, so read on and check out what’s on offer.
Assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL include a mix of studios, one-bedroom units and shared living spaces. They also have focused programs for memory care that help reduce the impact of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Daily care is the norm but specialized care plans are also easy to find. Dieticians help create tasty menus that support proper nutrition and community managers work constantly to deliver social and cultural programs that are fun and engaging. And don’t forget the outings. Your assisted living facility will become your gateway to the incredible fishing Eufaula is known for.
Assisted Living near Eufaula, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Mobile, AL
- Assisted Living in Glencoe, AL
- Assisted Living in Fairhope, AL
- Assisted Living in Birmingham, AL
- Assisted Living in Auburn, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscumbia, AL
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Hamilton, AL
- Assisted Living in Foley, AL
- Assisted Living in Anniston, AL
- Assisted Living in Monroeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Sylacauga, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva, AL
- Assisted Living in Gadsden, AL
- Assisted Living in Ozark, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
More senior living options in Eufaula:
There are additional senior living options available to Eufaula elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Eufaula, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Eufaula that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Eufaula, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Eufaula and Barbour County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.