3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Eufaula assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Riveroaks West
- 4.25 (13)
- Learn More
- Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Gardens Of Eufaula
Riveroaks West provides assisted living services in Eufaula, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 903 West Union Street, in the 36027 area code inside Barbour county, Riveroaks West assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Riveroaks West include 24-hour awake staff, medication administration and health checkups. Riveroaks West has an active license by Alabama to provide senior living, with license number D0302.
Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula specializes in providing senior assisted living in Barbour county, Alabama. It includes a total of 180 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Eufaula, AL and surrounding areas. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula is located at 430 Rivers Avenue, 36027 zip code. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula includes amenities like: engaging social activities, a court yard and regular health assessments.
When searching for senior assisted living in Eufaula, Alabama, you will find Gardens Of Eufaula as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 395 Lake Drive, 36027 zip code and provides services such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, unique service plans and continence care. Its license number is D0303. Gardens Of Eufaula offers assisted living not only to Eufaula residents, but also to all Barbour county residents as well.
Eufaula, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Eufaula, Alabama, may just be the holy grail for those that love fishing, and for elderly seniors looking for assisted living facilities, that may make this the perfect city to live in. It is known as the Bass Capitol of the world, so break out the rods, reels and lures and be sure to share your catch with your fellow seniors. If you’re not excited by bass fishing, don’t worry. Eufaula and its 3 assisted living facilities have lots more to keep you happy and healthy, so read on and check out what’s on offer.
Assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL include a mix of studios, one-bedroom units and shared living spaces. They also have focused programs for memory care that help reduce the impact of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Daily care is the norm but specialized care plans are also easy to find. Dieticians help create tasty menus that support proper nutrition and community managers work constantly to deliver social and cultural programs that are fun and engaging. And don’t forget the outings. Your assisted living facility will become your gateway to the incredible fishing Eufaula is known for.
Assisted Living near Eufaula, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Albertville, AL
- Assisted Living in Selma, AL
- Assisted Living in Clanton, AL
- Assisted Living in Hueytown, AL
- Assisted Living in Atmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Andalusia, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscumbia, AL
- Assisted Living in Trussville, AL
- Assisted Living in Opp, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega, AL
- Assisted Living in Killen, AL
- Assisted Living in Falkville, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
More senior living options in Eufaula:
There are additional senior living options available to Eufaula elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Eufaula, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Eufaula that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Eufaula, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Eufaula and Barbour County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.