Assisted Living in Eufaula, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Eufaula assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Gardens Of Eufaula
- Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula
- Riveroaks West
Gardens Of Eufaula provides assisted living care in Eufaula, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 16 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 395 Lake Drive, in the 36027 area code inside Barbour county, Gardens Of Eufaula assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Gardens Of Eufaula include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Gardens Of Eufaula is licensed by Alabama to provide senior living, with license number D0303.
Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula specializes in providing assisted living in Barbour county, Alabama. It includes a total of 180 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Eufaula, AL and surrounding areas. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula is located at 430 Rivers Avenue, 36027 zip code. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula includes amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy service and reading area.
When looking for senior assisted living in Eufaula, Alabama, you will find Riveroaks West as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 903 West Union Street, 36027 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is D0302. Riveroaks West offers assisted living not only to Eufaula residents, but also to all Barbour county residents too.
Eufaula, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Eufaula, Alabama, may just be the holy grail for those that love fishing, and for elderly seniors looking for assisted living facilities, that may make this the perfect city to live in. It is known as the Bass Capitol of the world, so break out the rods, reels and lures and be sure to share your catch with your fellow seniors. If you’re not excited by bass fishing, don’t worry. Eufaula and its 3 assisted living facilities have lots more to keep you happy and healthy, so read on and check out what’s on offer.
Assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL include a mix of studios, one-bedroom units and shared living spaces. They also have focused programs for memory care that help reduce the impact of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Daily care is the norm but specialized care plans are also easy to find. Dieticians help create tasty menus that support proper nutrition and community managers work constantly to deliver social and cultural programs that are fun and engaging. And don’t forget the outings. Your assisted living facility will become your gateway to the incredible fishing Eufaula is known for.
Assisted Living near Eufaula, Alabama
- Assisted Living in McCalla, AL
- Assisted Living in Andalusia, AL
- Assisted Living in Rainbow City, AL
- Assisted Living in Hanceville, AL
- Assisted Living in Elba, AL
- Assisted Living in Linden, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscumbia, AL
- Assisted Living in Guntersville, AL
- Assisted Living in Albertville, AL
- Assisted Living in Atmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Birmingham, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega, AL
- Assisted Living in Dadeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Opelika, AL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
More senior living options in Eufaula:
There are additional senior living options available to Eufaula elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Eufaula, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Eufaula that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Eufaula, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Eufaula and Barbour County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.