4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Auburn, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Auburn, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Auburn assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Auburn Village
- 4.75 (6)
- Learn More
- Betz Nursing Home
- 4.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Miller's Merry Manor
- 3.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Laurels Of Dekalb
- 4.00 (7)
- Learn More
Auburn Village provides assisted living services in Auburn, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 111 seniors at a time. With a location at 1751 Wesley Road, in the 46706 area code inside Dekalb county, Auburn Village assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Auburn Village include a library section, a personal laundry service and memory care activities. Auburn Village is licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 17-000307-1.
Betz Nursing Home specializes in providing assisted living in Dekalb county, Indiana. It includes a total of 114 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Betz Nursing Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Auburn, IN and surrounding areas. Betz Nursing Home is located at 116 Betz Rd, 46706 zip code. Betz Nursing Home provides amenities like: transportation to appointments, outdoor walking grounds and meals approved by a dietitian.
When searching for senior assisted living in Garrett, Indiana, you will find Miller's Merry Manor as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 76 assisted living units. It is located at 1367 S Randolph St, 46738 zip code and includes services such as fitness activities, medication support and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is 17-000499-1. Miller's Merry Manor provides assisted living not only to Garrett residents, but also to all Dekalb county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Laurels Of Dekalb, situated at 520 W Liberty St in the 46721 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Butler, Indiana. Laurels Of Dekalb has a total capacity of 101 elderly residents. It offers caregivers available 24/7, personalized service plan and memory care activities. Laurels Of Dekalb is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000574-1.
Assisted Living near Auburn, Indiana
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in DYER, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in LA PORTE, IN
- Assisted Living in FISHERS, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
More senior living options in Auburn:
There are additional senior living options available to Auburn elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Auburn, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Auburn, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Auburn, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Auburn that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Auburn, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Auburn and Dekalb County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.