4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Auburn, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Auburn, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Auburn assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Auburn Village
- 4.75 (6)
- Learn More
- Betz Nursing Home
- 4.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Laurels Of Dekalb
- 4.00 (7)
- Learn More
- Miller's Merry Manor
- 3.75 (5)
- Learn More
Auburn Village provides assisted living care in Auburn, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 111 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1751 Wesley Road, in the 46706 area code inside Dekalb county, Auburn Village assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Auburn Village include a fitness center, laundry and emergency pendants. Auburn Village is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 17-000307-1.
Betz Nursing Home specializes in providing senior living in Dekalb county, Indiana. It includes a total of 114 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Betz Nursing Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Auburn, IN and surrounding areas. Betz Nursing Home is located at 116 Betz Rd, 46706 zip code. Betz Nursing Home includes amenities like: a pharmacy, specialized intervention program and dementia care services.
When looking for assisted living in Butler, Indiana, you will find Laurels Of Dekalb as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 101 assisted living units. It is located at 520 W Liberty St, 46721 zip code and includes services such as arts and crafts, daily bed-making and incontinence management. Its license number is 17-000574-1. Laurels Of Dekalb offers assisted living not only to Butler residents, but also to all Dekalb county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Miller's Merry Manor, situated at 1367 S Randolph St in the 46738 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Garrett, Indiana. Miller's Merry Manor has a total capacity of 76 elderly residents. It includes a daily fitness programs, medication support and scheduled bathroom reminders. Miller's Merry Manor is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000499-1.
Assisted Living near Auburn, Indiana
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in MOORESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in AVON, IN
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BEND, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MCCORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in LOWELL, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
More senior living options in Auburn:
There are additional senior living options available to Auburn elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Auburn, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Auburn, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Auburn, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Auburn that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Auburn, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Auburn and Dekalb County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.