4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Auburn, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Auburn, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Auburn assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Betz Nursing Home
- 4.50 (18)
- Learn More
- Auburn Village
- 4.75 (6)
- Learn More
- Laurels Of Dekalb
- 4.00 (7)
- Learn More
- Miller's Merry Manor
- 3.75 (5)
- Learn More
Betz Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Auburn, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 114 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 116 Betz Rd, in the 46706 area code inside Dekalb county, Betz Nursing Home assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Betz Nursing Home include a library, medication dispensing and memory care services. Betz Nursing Home has an active license by Indiana to provide senior living, with license number 17-000306-1.
Auburn Village specializes in providing senior assisted living in Dekalb county, Indiana. It includes a total of 111 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Auburn Village is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Auburn, IN and surrounding areas. Auburn Village is located at 1751 Wesley Road, 46706 zip code. Auburn Village includes services such as: community and cultural events, unique service plans and incontinence assistance.
When searching for senior living in Butler, Indiana, you will find Laurels Of Dekalb as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 101 assisted living units. It is located at 520 W Liberty St, 46721 zip code and provides services such as scheduled transportation to appointments, medication administration and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 17-000574-1. Laurels Of Dekalb provides assisted living not only to Butler residents, but also to all Dekalb county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Miller's Merry Manor, located at 1367 S Randolph St in the 46738 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Garrett, Indiana. Miller's Merry Manor has a total capacity of 76 seniors. It offers a library, falls management and emergency pendants. Miller's Merry Manor is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000499-1.
Assisted Living near Auburn, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LA PORTE, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in MOORESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in MARION, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
More senior living options in Auburn:
There are additional senior living options available to Auburn elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Auburn, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Auburn, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Auburn, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Auburn that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Auburn, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Auburn and Dekalb County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.