Assisted Living in Auburn, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Auburn, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Auburn assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Betz Nursing Home
- Auburn Village
- Miller's Merry Manor
- Laurels Of Dekalb
Betz Nursing Home provides assisted living services in Auburn, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 114 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 116 Betz Rd, in the 46706 area code inside Dekalb county, Betz Nursing Home assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Betz Nursing Home include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Betz Nursing Home has an active license by Indiana to provide assisted living, with license number 17-000306-1.
Auburn Village specializes in providing senior assisted living in Dekalb county, Indiana. It includes a total of 111 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Auburn Village is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Auburn, IN and surrounding areas. Auburn Village is located at 1751 Wesley Road, 46706 zip code. Auburn Village includes amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and extensive library.
When looking for assisted senior living in Garrett, Indiana, you will find Miller's Merry Manor as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 76 assisted living units. It is located at 1367 S Randolph St, 46738 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 17-000499-1. Miller's Merry Manor provides assisted living not only to Garrett residents, but also to all Dekalb county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Laurels Of Dekalb, located at 520 W Liberty St in the 46721 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Butler, Indiana. Laurels Of Dekalb has a total capacity of 101 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Laurels Of Dekalb is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000574-1.
Assisted Living near Auburn, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in WARSAW, IN
- Assisted Living in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in PERU, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
More senior living options in Auburn:
There are additional senior living options available to Auburn elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Auburn, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Auburn, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Auburn, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Auburn that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Auburn, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Auburn and Dekalb County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.