4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Allegany, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Allegany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Absolut Care Of Allegany
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Underwood Manor
- 3.50 (21)
- Learn More
- Randolph Manor
- 4.25 (6)
- Learn More
- Eden Heights Of Olean
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
Absolut Care Of Allegany provides assisted living services in Allegany, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 37 seniors at a time. With a location at 2178 North Fifth Street, in the 14706 area code inside Cattaraugus county, Absolut Care Of Allegany assists those elderly adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Absolut Care Of Allegany include fitness activities, walking gardens and Alzheimer’s care services. Absolut Care Of Allegany is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number 335610.
Underwood Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Cattaraugus county, New York. It includes a total of 32 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Underwood Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Hinsdale, NY and surrounding areas. Underwood Manor is located at 4460 Union Hill Road, R. d. #1, 14743 zip code. Underwood Manor provides services like: 24-hour awake staff, unique service plans and continence management.
When looking for assisted senior living in Randolph, New York, you will find Randolph Manor as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. It is located at 40 East Main Street, 14772 zip code and provides services such as vacuuming and dusting, medication assistance and a memory care program. Its license number is AF0546A. Randolph Manor provides assisted living not only to Randolph residents, but also to all Cattaraugus county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Eden Heights Of Olean, situated at 161 South Twenty-fifth Street in the 14760 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Olean, New York. Eden Heights Of Olean has a total capacity of 120 older adults. It provides vacuuming and dusting, 24-hour security and pet-friendly services. Eden Heights Of Olean is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0488A.
Assisted Living near Allegany, New York
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in East Northport, NY
- Assisted Living in Vestal, NY
- Assisted Living in Oyster Bay, NY
- Assisted Living in Homer, NY
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, NY
- Assisted Living in Argyle, NY
- Assisted Living in Troy, NY
- Assisted Living in Macedon, NY
- Assisted Living in Holbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Geneva, NY
- Assisted Living in Nanuet, NY
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, NY
- Assisted Living in Rome, NY
- Assisted Living in Cooperstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
More senior living options in Allegany:
There are additional senior living options available to Allegany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Allegany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Allegany, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Allegany and Cattaraugus County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.