Assisted Living in Allegany, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Allegany, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Allegany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Absolut Care Of Allegany
- Randolph Manor
- Underwood Manor
- Eden Heights Of Olean
Absolut Care Of Allegany provides assisted living services in Allegany, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 37 retirees at a time. With a location at 2178 North Fifth Street, in the 14706 area code inside Cattaraugus county, Absolut Care Of Allegany assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Absolut Care Of Allegany include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Absolut Care Of Allegany has an active license by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number 335610.
Randolph Manor specializes in providing senior living in Cattaraugus county, New York. It includes a total of 50 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Randolph Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Randolph, NY and surrounding areas. Randolph Manor is located at 40 East Main Street, 14772 zip code. Randolph Manor provides amenities such as: barbershop, pharmacy and extensive library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Hinsdale, New York, you will find Underwood Manor as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 4460 Union Hill Road, R. d. #1, 14743 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is AF0569A. Underwood Manor offers assisted living not only to Hinsdale residents, but also to all Cattaraugus county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Eden Heights Of Olean, located at 161 South Twenty-fifth Street in the 14760 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Olean, New York. Eden Heights Of Olean has a total capacity of 120 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and dining. Eden Heights Of Olean is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0488A.
Assisted Living near Allegany, New York
- Assisted Living in Vestal, NY
- Assisted Living in Amsterdam, NY
- Assisted Living in Cambridge, NY
- Assisted Living in Bronx, NY
- Assisted Living in Ticonderoga, NY
- Assisted Living in Fairport, NY
- Assisted Living in Hamburg, NY
- Assisted Living in Goshen, NY
- Assisted Living in Glens Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Forest Hills, NY
- Assisted Living in Haverstraw, NY
- Assisted Living in Oxford, NY
- Assisted Living in Medina, NY
- Assisted Living in Yonkers, NY
- Assisted Living in East Meadow, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
More senior living options in Allegany:
There are additional senior living options available to Allegany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Allegany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Allegany, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Allegany and Cattaraugus County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.