4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Allegany, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Allegany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Absolut Care Of Allegany
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Randolph Manor
- 4.25 (6)
- Learn More
- Eden Heights Of Olean
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Underwood Manor
- 3.50 (21)
- Learn More
Absolut Care Of Allegany provides assisted living care in Allegany, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 37 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2178 North Fifth Street, in the 14706 area code inside Cattaraugus county, Absolut Care Of Allegany assists those elderly adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Absolut Care Of Allegany include numerous educational activities, daily bed-making and meals approved by a dietitian. Absolut Care Of Allegany has an active license by New York to provide senior living, with license number 335610.
Randolph Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Cattaraugus county, New York. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Randolph Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Randolph, NY and surrounding areas. Randolph Manor is located at 40 East Main Street, 14772 zip code. Randolph Manor includes amenities such as: numerous educational activities, a personal laundry service and incontinence management.
When searching for assisted senior living in Olean, New York, you will find Eden Heights Of Olean as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 161 South Twenty-fifth Street, 14760 zip code and provides services such as a studio for arts and crafts, specialized intervention program and a memory care program. Its license number is AF0488A. Eden Heights Of Olean provides assisted living not only to Olean residents, but also to all Cattaraugus county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Underwood Manor, located at 4460 Union Hill Road, R. d. #1 in the 14743 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Hinsdale, New York. Underwood Manor has a total capacity of 32 elderly residents. It provides educational opportunities, falls management and bathroom reminders. Underwood Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0569A.
Assisted Living near Allegany, New York
- Assisted Living in Endicott, NY
- Assisted Living in Binghamton, NY
- Assisted Living in Nanuet, NY
- Assisted Living in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Vestal, NY
- Assisted Living in Lynbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Middletown, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Albion, NY
- Assisted Living in Homer, NY
- Assisted Living in Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Glens Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Baldwinsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Geneva, NY
- Assisted Living in Niskayuna, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
More senior living options in Allegany:
There are additional senior living options available to Allegany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Allegany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Allegany, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Allegany and Cattaraugus County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.