4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Allegany, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Allegany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Absolut Care Of Allegany
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Underwood Manor
- 3.50 (21)
- Learn More
- Eden Heights Of Olean
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Randolph Manor
- 4.25 (6)
- Learn More
Absolut Care Of Allegany provides assisted living services in Allegany, New York. It can house a maximum of 37 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2178 North Fifth Street, in the 14706 area code inside Cattaraugus county, Absolut Care Of Allegany assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Absolut Care Of Allegany include a daily fitness programs, a licensed nurse and bathroom reminders. Absolut Care Of Allegany is licensed by New York to provide senior living, with license number 335610.
Underwood Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Cattaraugus county, New York. It includes a total of 32 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Underwood Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Hinsdale, NY and surrounding areas. Underwood Manor is located at 4460 Union Hill Road, R. d. #1, 14743 zip code. Underwood Manor includes services such as: scheduled transportation, laundry and linen service and incontinence assistance.
When searching for senior assisted living in Olean, New York, you will find Eden Heights Of Olean as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 161 South Twenty-fifth Street, 14760 zip code and includes services such as all meals included, medication supervision and pet-friendly services. Its license number is AF0488A. Eden Heights Of Olean offers assisted living not only to Olean residents, but also to all Cattaraugus county residents too.
If you require help with daily tasks, Randolph Manor, located at 40 East Main Street in the 14772 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Randolph, New York. Randolph Manor has a total capacity of 50 senior citizens. It offers enrichment activities, medication administration and meals approved by a dietitian. Randolph Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0546A.
Assisted Living near Allegany, New York
- Assisted Living in Utica, NY
- Assisted Living in East Meadow, NY
- Assisted Living in Carthage, NY
- Assisted Living in Ithaca, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in Highland, NY
- Assisted Living in Henrietta, NY
- Assisted Living in New Rochelle, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in East Northport, NY
- Assisted Living in Buffalo, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Auburn, NY
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in Brockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
More senior living options in Allegany:
There are additional senior living options available to Allegany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Allegany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Allegany, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Allegany and Cattaraugus County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.