4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Allegany, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Allegany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Absolut Care Of Allegany
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Randolph Manor
- 4.25 (6)
- Learn More
- Eden Heights Of Olean
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Underwood Manor
- 3.50 (21)
- Learn More
Absolut Care Of Allegany provides assisted living services in Allegany, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 37 retirees at a time. With a location at 2178 North Fifth Street, in the 14706 area code inside Cattaraugus county, Absolut Care Of Allegany assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Absolut Care Of Allegany include a daily fitness programs, medication help and scheduled bathroom reminders. Absolut Care Of Allegany has an active license by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number 335610.
Randolph Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Cattaraugus county, New York. It includes a total of 50 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Randolph Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Randolph, NY and surrounding areas. Randolph Manor is located at 40 East Main Street, 14772 zip code. Randolph Manor provides amenities like: a reading room, medication supervision and pet-friendly services.
When looking for assisted senior living in Olean, New York, you will find Eden Heights Of Olean as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 161 South Twenty-fifth Street, 14760 zip code and provides services such as educational opportunities, outdoor walking grounds and help with daily living. Its license number is AF0488A. Eden Heights Of Olean provides assisted living not only to Olean residents, but also to all Cattaraugus county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Underwood Manor, situated at 4460 Union Hill Road, R. d. #1 in the 14743 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Hinsdale, New York. Underwood Manor has a total capacity of 32 older adults. It provides fun arts & crafts, assistance with medications and dementia care services. Underwood Manor is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0569A.
Assisted Living near Allegany, New York
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Flushing, NY
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara Falls, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortland, NY
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in Nanuet, NY
- Assisted Living in West Seneca, NY
- Assisted Living in Fredonia, NY
- Assisted Living in Medina, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneonta, NY
- Assisted Living in Cohoes, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Haverstraw, NY
- Assisted Living in Ardsley, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
More senior living options in Allegany:
There are additional senior living options available to Allegany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Allegany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Allegany, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Allegany and Cattaraugus County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.