Assisted Living in Allegany, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Allegany, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Allegany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Absolut Care Of Allegany
- Randolph Manor
- Underwood Manor
- Eden Heights Of Olean
Absolut Care Of Allegany provides assisted living services in Allegany, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 37 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 2178 North Fifth Street, in the 14706 area code inside Cattaraugus county, Absolut Care Of Allegany assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Absolut Care Of Allegany include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Absolut Care Of Allegany is licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number 335610.
Randolph Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Cattaraugus county, New York. It includes a total of 50 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Randolph Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Randolph, NY and surrounding areas. Randolph Manor is located at 40 East Main Street, 14772 zip code. Randolph Manor provides amenities like: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and reading section.
When searching for assisted living in Hinsdale, New York, you will find Underwood Manor as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 4460 Union Hill Road, R. d. #1, 14743 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is AF0569A. Underwood Manor provides assisted living not only to Hinsdale residents, but also to all Cattaraugus county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Eden Heights Of Olean, located at 161 South Twenty-fifth Street in the 14760 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Olean, New York. Eden Heights Of Olean has a total capacity of 120 older adults. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Eden Heights Of Olean is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0488A.
Assisted Living near Allegany, New York
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in Holbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Utica, NY
- Assisted Living in East Elmhurst, NY
- Assisted Living in East Northport, NY
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in Oxford, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneonta, NY
- Assisted Living in White Plains, NY
- Assisted Living in Highland, NY
- Assisted Living in Forest Hills, NY
- Assisted Living in Cooperstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Monsey, NY
- Assisted Living in Williamsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
More senior living options in Allegany:
There are additional senior living options available to Allegany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Allegany, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Allegany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Allegany, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Allegany and Cattaraugus County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.