4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Medina, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Medina assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- The Willows
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- The Villages Of Orleans
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
Apple Gate Adult Home provides assisted living services in Medina, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 28 retirees at a time. With a location at 400 Ohio Street, in the 14103 area code inside Orleans county, Apple Gate Adult Home assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Apple Gate Adult Home include arts & crafts, outdoor walking grounds and scheduled bathroom reminders. Apple Gate Adult Home is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number AF0443A.
The Willows specializes in providing assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 24 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. The Willows is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Medina, NY and surrounding areas. The Willows is located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, 14103 zip code. The Willows provides amenities like: specially trained staff, a full-time nurse and a memory care program.
When looking for senior assisted living in Albion, New York, you will find Cloverhill Adult Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 355 South Main Street, 14411 zip code and provides services such as arts & crafts classes, gardens and a registered dietitian. Its license number is AF0473A. Cloverhill Adult Home offers assisted living not only to Albion residents, but also to all Orleans county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, The Villages Of Orleans, situated at 14012 Route 31 in the 14411 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Albion, New York. The Villages Of Orleans has a total capacity of 120 older adults. It includes transportation to doctor's appointments, landscaped gardens and health checkups. The Villages Of Orleans is licensed with New York and its license number is 335212.
Assisted Living near Medina, New York
- Assisted Living in Lancaster, NY
- Assisted Living in Fredonia, NY
- Assisted Living in Belle Harbor, NY
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, NY
- Assisted Living in Williamsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Amsterdam, NY
- Assisted Living in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Bay Shore, NY
- Assisted Living in Beacon, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in West Seneca, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in Delmar, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Webster, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
More senior living options in Medina:
There are additional senior living options available to Medina elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Medina, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Medina, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Medina that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Medina, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Medina and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.