Assisted Living in Medina, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Medina, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Medina assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- The Willows
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- The Villages Of Orleans
Apple Gate Adult Home provides assisted living care in Medina, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 28 older adults at a time. With a location at 400 Ohio Street, in the 14103 area code inside Orleans county, Apple Gate Adult Home assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Apple Gate Adult Home include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Apple Gate Adult Home has an active license by New York to provide senior living, with license number AF0443A.
The Willows specializes in providing assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 24 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. The Willows is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Medina, NY and surrounding areas. The Willows is located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, 14103 zip code. The Willows includes amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy services and library.
When looking for senior living in Albion, New York, you will find Cloverhill Adult Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 355 South Main Street, 14411 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is AF0473A. Cloverhill Adult Home offers assisted living not only to Albion residents, but also to all Orleans county residents too.
If you require help with daily tasks, The Villages Of Orleans, located at 14012 Route 31 in the 14411 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Albion, New York. The Villages Of Orleans has a total capacity of 120 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily. The Villages Of Orleans is licensed with New York and its license number is 335212.
Assisted Living near Medina, New York
- Assisted Living in Cheektowaga, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Amityville, NY
- Assisted Living in Goshen, NY
- Assisted Living in Manlius, NY
- Assisted Living in Macedon, NY
- Assisted Living in Lancaster, NY
- Assisted Living in Vestal, NY
- Assisted Living in Ithaca, NY
- Assisted Living in Freeport, NY
- Assisted Living in Hamburg, NY
- Assisted Living in New Paltz, NY
- Assisted Living in Brockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Belle Harbor, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
More senior living options in Medina:
There are additional senior living options available to Medina elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Medina, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Medina, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Medina that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Medina, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Medina and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.