4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Medina, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Medina assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- The Willows
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- The Villages Of Orleans
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
Apple Gate Adult Home provides assisted living services in Medina, New York. It can house a maximum of 28 seniors at a time. With a location at 400 Ohio Street, in the 14103 area code inside Orleans county, Apple Gate Adult Home assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Apple Gate Adult Home include a barber and beauty shop, daily bed-making and religious services. Apple Gate Adult Home is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living services, with license number AF0443A.
The Willows specializes in providing senior assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 24 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. The Willows is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Medina, NY and surrounding areas. The Willows is located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, 14103 zip code. The Willows provides amenities like: staff awake 24/7, outdoor walking grounds and scheduled bathroom reminders.
When searching for assisted living in Albion, New York, you will find The Villages Of Orleans as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 14012 Route 31, 14411 zip code and provides services such as arts and crafts activities, tailored service plans and help with daily living. Its license number is 335212. The Villages Of Orleans provides assisted living not only to Albion residents, but also to all Orleans county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Cloverhill Adult Home, located at 355 South Main Street in the 14411 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Albion, New York. Cloverhill Adult Home has a total capacity of 44 older adults. It includes accommodation for special diets, outdoor walking grounds and Alzheimer’s care services. Cloverhill Adult Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0473A.
Assisted Living near Medina, New York
- Assisted Living in Freeport, NY
- Assisted Living in Highland, NY
- Assisted Living in Millbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Ossining, NY
- Assisted Living in Forest Hills, NY
- Assisted Living in New Paltz, NY
- Assisted Living in Staten Island, NY
- Assisted Living in Oyster Bay, NY
- Assisted Living in Clinton, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Ithaca, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Port Jervis, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Cooperstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
More senior living options in Medina:
There are additional senior living options available to Medina elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Medina, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Medina, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Medina that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Medina, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Medina and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.