Assisted Living in Medina, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Medina, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Medina assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Willows
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- The Villages Of Orleans
The Willows provides assisted living services in Medina, New York. It can house a maximum of 24 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, in the 14103 area code inside Orleans county, The Willows assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by The Willows include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation. The Willows is fully licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number AF0580B.
Apple Gate Adult Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 28 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Apple Gate Adult Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Medina, NY and surrounding areas. Apple Gate Adult Home is located at 400 Ohio Street, 14103 zip code. Apple Gate Adult Home includes amenities like: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
When looking for senior living in Albion, New York, you will find Cloverhill Adult Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 355 South Main Street, 14411 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is AF0473A. Cloverhill Adult Home provides assisted living not only to Albion residents, but also to all Orleans county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, The Villages Of Orleans, situated at 14012 Route 31 in the 14411 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Albion, New York. The Villages Of Orleans has a total capacity of 120 older adults. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts & crafts and dining. The Villages Of Orleans is licensed with New York and its license number is 335212.
Assisted Living near Medina, New York
- Assisted Living in Babylon, NY
- Assisted Living in Argyle, NY
- Assisted Living in Manlius, NY
- Assisted Living in East Greenbush, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in White Plains, NY
- Assisted Living in Fairport, NY
- Assisted Living in Lynbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Baldwinsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Endicott, NY
- Assisted Living in Buffalo, NY
- Assisted Living in Kingston, NY
- Assisted Living in Watertown, NY
- Assisted Living in Liverpool, NY
- Assisted Living in Macedon, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
More senior living options in Medina:
There are additional senior living options available to Medina elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Medina, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Medina, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Medina that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Medina, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Medina and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.