4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Medina, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Medina assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- The Willows
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- The Villages Of Orleans
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
Apple Gate Adult Home provides assisted living care in Medina, New York. It can house a maximum of 28 retirees at a time. With a location at 400 Ohio Street, in the 14103 area code inside Orleans county, Apple Gate Adult Home assists those elderly adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Apple Gate Adult Home include a studio for arts and crafts, a court yard and garden and assistance with daily living. Apple Gate Adult Home has an active license by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number AF0443A.
The Willows specializes in providing senior assisted living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 24 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. The Willows is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Medina, NY and surrounding areas. The Willows is located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, 14103 zip code. The Willows provides amenities like: fun arts & crafts, unique service plans and religious services.
When searching for senior assisted living in Albion, New York, you will find The Villages Of Orleans as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 14012 Route 31, 14411 zip code and includes services such as pharmacy services, assistance with medications and assistance with daily living. Its license number is 335212. The Villages Of Orleans provides assisted living not only to Albion residents, but also to all Orleans county residents as well.
If you need help with daily tasks, Cloverhill Adult Home, located at 355 South Main Street in the 14411 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Albion, New York. Cloverhill Adult Home has a total capacity of 44 seniors. It provides a fitness center, walking paths and religious services. Cloverhill Adult Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0473A.
Assisted Living near Medina, New York
- Assisted Living in Rochester, NY
- Assisted Living in Bay Shore, NY
- Assisted Living in Brentwood, NY
- Assisted Living in Kenmore, NY
- Assisted Living in West Seneca, NY
- Assisted Living in Buffalo, NY
- Assisted Living in Slingerlands, NY
- Assisted Living in Cheektowaga, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in Queensbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockaway Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Ticonderoga, NY
- Assisted Living in Clarence, NY
- Assisted Living in Williamsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
More senior living options in Medina:
There are additional senior living options available to Medina elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Medina, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Medina, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Medina that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Medina, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Medina and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.