4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Medina, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Medina assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- The Willows
- The Villages Of Orleans
- Cloverhill Adult Home
Apple Gate Adult Home provides assisted living care in Medina, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 28 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 400 Ohio Street, in the 14103 area code inside Orleans county, Apple Gate Adult Home assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Apple Gate Adult Home include staff available day and night, a court yard and garden and assistance with daily living. Apple Gate Adult Home has an active license by New York to provide assisted living, with license number AF0443A.
The Willows specializes in providing senior living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 24 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. The Willows is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Medina, NY and surrounding areas. The Willows is located at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, 14103 zip code. The Willows includes amenities like: around-the-clock staff, a garden and court yard and regular health assessments.
When looking for senior living in Albion, New York, you will find The Villages Of Orleans as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 14012 Route 31, 14411 zip code and includes services such as 24 hour staff, medication monitoring and Alzheimer’s care services. Its license number is 335212. The Villages Of Orleans provides assisted living not only to Albion residents, but also to all Orleans county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Cloverhill Adult Home, located at 355 South Main Street in the 14411 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Albion, New York. Cloverhill Adult Home has a total capacity of 44 seniors. It includes delicious meals, private laundry services and scheduled bathroom reminders. Cloverhill Adult Home is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0473A.
Assisted Living near Medina, New York
- Assisted Living in Carthage, NY
- Assisted Living in New Paltz, NY
- Assisted Living in Amityville, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Cohoes, NY
- Assisted Living in Oxford, NY
- Assisted Living in Queensbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Elmira, NY
- Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
- Assisted Living in Huntington, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga Springs, NY
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Ardsley, NY
- Assisted Living in New York City (Manhattan), NY
- Assisted Living in Plattsburgh, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ulster County, NY
- Assisted Living in Broome County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Warren County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Dutchess County, NY
More senior living options in Medina:
There are additional senior living options available to Medina elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Medina, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Medina, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Medina that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Medina, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Medina and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.