4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Medina, NY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New York seniors. Medina assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Willows
- 3.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Apple Gate Adult Home
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Cloverhill Adult Home
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
- The Villages Of Orleans
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
The Willows provides assisted living care in Medina, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 24 older adults at a time. With a location at 459 East Oak Orchard Street, in the 14103 area code inside Orleans county, The Willows assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by The Willows include a cafe, walking gardens and help with daily living. The Willows is licensed by New York to provide assisted living care, with license number AF0580B.
Apple Gate Adult Home specializes in providing senior living in Orleans county, New York. It includes a total of 28 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Apple Gate Adult Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Medina, NY and surrounding areas. Apple Gate Adult Home is located at 400 Ohio Street, 14103 zip code. Apple Gate Adult Home provides amenities like: educational opportunities, a tailored service plan and assistance with daily living.
When searching for assisted senior living in Albion, New York, you will find Cloverhill Adult Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 355 South Main Street, 14411 zip code and provides services such as a library room, personalized service plan and emergency pendants. Its license number is AF0473A. Cloverhill Adult Home offers assisted living not only to Albion residents, but also to all Orleans county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, The Villages Of Orleans, situated at 14012 Route 31 in the 14411 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Albion, New York. The Villages Of Orleans has a total capacity of 120 elderly residents. It offers an arts & crafts studio, a court yard and continence care. The Villages Of Orleans is licensed with New York and its license number is 335212.
Assisted Living near Medina, New York
- Assisted Living in Argyle, NY
- Assisted Living in Hornell, NY
- Assisted Living in Macedon, NY
- Assisted Living in Endicott, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady, NY
- Assisted Living in New City, NY
- Assisted Living in East Elmhurst, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Yonkers, NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Millbrook, NY
- Assisted Living in Cooperstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Brookhaven, NY
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin Square, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rockland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Kings County, NY
- Assisted Living in Queens County, NY
More senior living options in Medina:
There are additional senior living options available to Medina elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Medina, NY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Medina, NY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Medina, NY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Medina that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Medina, NY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Medina and Orleans County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.