5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Peru, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Peru, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Peru assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Aperion Care Peru
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Miller's Merry Manor
- 4.50 (16)
- Learn More
- Hickory Creek At Peru
- 3.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Aperion Estates Peru
- 4.00 (22)
- Learn More
- Blair Ridge Health Campus
- 4.50 (23)
- Learn More
Aperion Care Peru provides assisted living care in Peru, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 92 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1850 West Matador St, in the 46970 area code inside Miami county, Aperion Care Peru assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Aperion Care Peru include community outings and social gatherings, gardens and dementia care services. Aperion Care Peru has an active license by Indiana to provide senior living, with license number 17-003130-1.
Miller's Merry Manor specializes in providing assisted living in Miami county, Indiana. It includes a total of 130 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Miller's Merry Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Peru, IN and surrounding areas. Miller's Merry Manor is located at 317 Blair Pike, 46970 zip code. Miller's Merry Manor provides amenities like: vacuuming and dusting, medication assistance and continence management.
When looking for assisted living in Peru, Indiana, you will find Hickory Creek At Peru as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 36 assisted living units. It is located at 390 W Boulevard, 46970 zip code and provides services such as arts & crafts, gardens and incontinence management. Its license number is 17-000475-1. Hickory Creek At Peru offers assisted living not only to Peru residents, but also to all Miami county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Aperion Estates Peru, located at 1200 Kittyhawk Drive in the 46970 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Peru, Indiana. Aperion Estates Peru has a total capacity of 76 older adults. It includes a barbershop, a landscaped courtyard and pet-friendly services. Aperion Estates Peru is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-013327-1.
Blair Ridge Health Campus has a capacity of 87 seniors. Blair Ridge Health Campus offers amenities such as: engaging social activities, personalized service plans and regular health assessments. It is located at 269 Meadowview Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Peru, IN elderly residents. Blair Ridge Health Campus is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-012565-1.
Assisted Living near Peru, Indiana
- Assisted Living in DYER, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in LOGANSPORT, IN
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in NOBLESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NORTH MANCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in WESTFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wells County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
More senior living options in Peru:
There are additional senior living options available to Peru elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Peru, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Peru, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Peru, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Peru, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Peru that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Peru, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Peru and Miami County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.