Assisted Living in Peru, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Peru, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Peru assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Blair Ridge Health Campus
- Miller's Merry Manor
- Aperion Estates Peru
- Aperion Care Peru
- Hickory Creek At Peru
Blair Ridge Health Campus provides assisted living services in Peru, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 87 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 269 Meadowview Dr, in the 46970 area code inside Miami county, Blair Ridge Health Campus assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Blair Ridge Health Campus include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Blair Ridge Health Campus is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living care, with license number 17-012565-1.
Miller's Merry Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Miami county, Indiana. It includes a total of 130 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Miller's Merry Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Peru, IN and surrounding areas. Miller's Merry Manor is located at 317 Blair Pike, 46970 zip code. Miller's Merry Manor provides amenities like: cafe, pharmacy service and library section.
When looking for assisted living in Peru, Indiana, you will find Aperion Estates Peru as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 76 assisted living units. It is located at 1200 Kittyhawk Drive, 46970 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 17-013327-1. Aperion Estates Peru provides assisted living not only to Peru residents, but also to all Miami county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Aperion Care Peru, located at 1850 West Matador St in the 46970 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Peru, Indiana. Aperion Care Peru has a total capacity of 92 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Aperion Care Peru is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-003130-1.
Hickory Creek At Peru has a capacity of 36 seniors. Hickory Creek At Peru includes amenities such as: garden and court yard, theatre and registered dietitian. It is located at 390 W Boulevard, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Peru, IN older adults. Hickory Creek At Peru is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000475-1.
Assisted Living near Peru, Indiana
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, IN
- Assisted Living in JASPER, IN
- Assisted Living in GARY, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in CROWN POINT, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in FISHERS, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
More senior living options in Peru:
There are additional senior living options available to Peru elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Peru, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Peru, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Peru, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Peru, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Peru that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Peru, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Peru and Miami County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.