5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Peru, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Peru, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Peru assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Aperion Care Peru
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Aperion Estates Peru
- 4.00 (22)
- Learn More
- Blair Ridge Health Campus
- 4.50 (23)
- Learn More
- Hickory Creek At Peru
- 3.75 (19)
- Learn More
- Miller's Merry Manor
- 4.50 (16)
- Learn More
Aperion Care Peru provides assisted living services in Peru, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 92 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1850 West Matador St, in the 46970 area code inside Miami county, Aperion Care Peru assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Aperion Care Peru include an on-site pharmacy, tailored service plans and continence management. Aperion Care Peru has an active license by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 17-003130-1.
Aperion Estates Peru specializes in providing assisted living in Miami county, Indiana. It includes a total of 76 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Aperion Estates Peru is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Peru, IN and surrounding areas. Aperion Estates Peru is located at 1200 Kittyhawk Drive, 46970 zip code. Aperion Estates Peru provides amenities such as: on-site lectures and guest speakers, unique service plans and incontinence management.
When looking for assisted senior living in Peru, Indiana, you will find Blair Ridge Health Campus as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 87 assisted living units. It is located at 269 Meadowview Dr, 46970 zip code and includes services such as a cafe, tailored service plans and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 17-012565-1. Blair Ridge Health Campus offers assisted living not only to Peru residents, but also to all Miami county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Hickory Creek At Peru, located at 390 W Boulevard in the 46970 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Peru, Indiana. Hickory Creek At Peru has a total capacity of 36 seniors. It includes on-site lectures and guest speakers, walking paths and help with daily living. Hickory Creek At Peru is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000475-1.
Miller's Merry Manor has a capacity of 130 elderly adults. Miller's Merry Manor includes amenities such as: transportation to appointments, medication support and memory care activities. It is located at 317 Blair Pike, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Peru, IN older adults. Miller's Merry Manor is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 18-000014-1.
Assisted Living near Peru, Indiana
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in DYER, IN
- Assisted Living in JASPER, IN
- Assisted Living in BATESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in CROWN POINT, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in BEECH GROVE, IN
- Assisted Living in FORT WAYNE, IN
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LOGANSPORT, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
More senior living options in Peru:
There are additional senior living options available to Peru elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Peru, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Peru, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Peru, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Peru, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Peru that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Peru, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Peru and Miami County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.