Assisted Living in Edinburg, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Edinburg, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Edinburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Stoney Creek Adult Care
- Shenandoah Place
- Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg
- Pine Meadow
- Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg
- White Tree Manor
- Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility
- Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock
- Dutch Haven Assisted Living
Stoney Creek Adult Care provides assisted living services in Edinburg, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 19 seniors at a time. With a location at 526 Stoney Creek Boulevard, in the 22824 area code inside Shenandoah county, Stoney Creek Adult Care assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Stoney Creek Adult Care include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments.
Shenandoah Place specializes in providing assisted living in Shenandoah county, Virginia. It includes a total of 22 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Shenandoah Place is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in New Market, VA and surrounding areas. Shenandoah Place is located at 50 Burkholder Lane, 22844 zip code. Shenandoah Place provides amenities like: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and reading room.
When looking for assisted senior living in Strasburg, Virginia, you will find Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 304 Bowman Mill Road, 22657 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg offers assisted living not only to Strasburg residents, but also to all Shenandoah county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Pine Meadow, located at 218 Mill Road in the 22664 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Woodstock, Virginia. Pine Meadow has a total capacity of 20 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts & crafts and dining.
Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg has a capacity of 45 senior citizens. Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg provides amenities such as: gardens, movie theater and staff dietitian. It is located at 14 Maynard Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Strasburg, VA senior citizens.
Located at 9137 North Congress Street, inside 22844 zip code area in Shenandoah county, White Tree Manor provides assisted senior living to New Market, VA senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, around-the-clock staff and unique service plans. White Tree Manor can accommodate up to 44 seniors at a time.
Situated at 123 Lakeview Drive, Woodstock, Virginia, 22664, Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility can assist any Shenandoah county senior with activities of daily living and offers amenities such as all meals and snacks, walking paths, and medication support. Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility can provide assisted living services to a maximum of 24 residents at once.
Older adults looking for assisted living in Woodstock, Virginia will find Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock, located at 935 Ox Road inside 22664 zip code as a great option for all of their care needs. Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock is able to care for up to 49 seniors and allows seniors to stay with cats and small dogs. Virginia records show that Woodstock Ops. With amenities that include specialized intervention program, scheduled bathroom reminders and dietary requirements accommodation, Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock will be a wonderful choice for any elderly person.
With a location at 257 Toll House Road in Shenandoah county, Dutch Haven Assisted Living excels at providing assisted living services for senior citizens in Maurertown, VA as well as those who live in surrounding cities. Dutch Haven Assisted Living provides amenities such as easy-to-read dining menus, massage therapy service and regular health assessment. Dutch Haven Assisted Living is equipped of caring for a maximum of 52 Maurertown elderly adults and provides multiple levels of care.
All assisted living facilities in Edinburg, VA:
Assisted Living near Edinburg, Virginia
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, VA
- Assisted Living in PORTSMOUTH, VA
- Assisted Living in VIENNA, VA
- Assisted Living in LOVETTSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BOSTON, VA
- Assisted Living in ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Assisted Living in RICE, VA
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in SUFFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in CASTLEWOOD, VA
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, VA
- Assisted Living in FISHERSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA