Assisted Living in Salem, WV
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Salem, WV area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to West Virginia seniors. Salem assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Salem Center
- Bridgeport Center
- Brookdale Maplewood
- Clarksburg Center
- Serenity Hope
- Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center
- Wv Veterans Nursing Facility
- Bridgeport Health Care Center
- United Transitional Care Center
Salem Center provides assisted living services in Salem, West Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 112 older adults at a time. With a location at 255 Sunbridge Drive, in the 26426 area code inside Harrison county, Salem Center assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Salem Center include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation.
Bridgeport Center specializes in providing assisted living in Harrison county, West Virginia. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Bridgeport Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Bridgeport, WV and surrounding areas. Bridgeport Center is located at 41 Crestview Terrace, 26330 zip code. Bridgeport Center includes services like: cafe, pharmacy service and reading section.
When searching for senior living in Bridgeport, West Virginia, you will find Brookdale Maplewood as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 56 assisted living units. It is located at 1000 S Maplewood Drive, 26330 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 507567. Brookdale Maplewood provides assisted living not only to Bridgeport residents, but also to all Harrison county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Clarksburg Center, situated at 100 Parkway Drive in the 26301 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Clarksburg, West Virginia. Clarksburg Center has a total capacity of 120 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and multiple dining options daily. Clarksburg Center is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 79.
Serenity Hope has a capacity of 14 seniors. Serenity Hope offers amenities that include: landscaped courtyard, theater room and staff dietitian. It is located at Rt 1 Box 153-d, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Lost Creek, WV senior citizens. Serenity Hope is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 507536.
Located at 801 Davisson Run Road, inside 26301 zip code area in Harrison county, Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center provides assisted senior living to Clarksburg, WV senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, caregivers available 24/7 and unique service plans. Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center can accommodate up to 98 seniors at a time. Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center has official license # of 124.
Located at One Freedoms Way, Clarksburg, West Virginia, 26301, Wv Veterans Nursing Facility can assist any Harrison county elderly adult with activities of daily living and provides services such as all meals and snacks, walking and jogging paths, and medication supervision. Its license number is 182.
Senior Citizens looking for assisted living in Bridgeport, West Virginia will find Bridgeport Health Care Center, located at 1081 Maplewood Drive inside 26330 zip code as a great choice for all of their care needs. Bridgeport Health Care Center is able to care for up to 61 seniors and allows seniors to stay with cats and small dogs. West Virginia records show that Bridgeport Health Care Center has a license number of 7. With amenities that include weight management, scheduled bathroom reminders and special dietary menus, Bridgeport Health Care Center will be a perfect choice for any older adult.
With a location at 327 Medical Park Drive in Harrison county, United Transitional Care Center excels at providing assisted care services for seniors in Bridgeport, WV as well as those who live in surrounding cities. United Transitional Care Center includes amenities such as dementia-friendly menus, massage therapy service and routine health status checks. United Transitional Care Center is capable of taking care of a maximum of 32 Bridgeport elderly adults and provides several levels of senior care.
Assisted Living near Salem, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in DUNBAR, WV
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in ELKINS, WV
- Assisted Living in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Assisted Living in OAK HILL, WV
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in FAIRMONT, WV
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in BECKLEY, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wyoming County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV